Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,573 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Husband Throws Out Family Including A 10-month Old - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Throws Out Family Including A 10-month Old (3482 Views)

'Mourning While Black': Family, including dead woman, kicked out of church.... / South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished / 8-Month-Old Indian Girl Weighs 10lbs, Craves For Food & Eats Like An Adult (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Throws Out Family Including A 10-month Old by sehawale: 7:30am On Mar 24, 2016
Please people. I need your help. A friend's cheating husband (traditional marriage -not registered @ marriage registry tho) has thrown out the wife and their three kids (the eldest being a 7yr old and the youngest only 10-months ) because the wife is too jealous (husband's alleged excuse). Im not really interested in the cause of the tension between this couple. I just feel it is not right to throw out those kids. I am sure he is the father of those kids but if he wants a DNA test confirmation, he should go ahead n do it. He doesn't claim not to be the father tho. I mentioned that cos his action is still surprising.

Please, I want to help this children. Who can I call? What email can I address my concerns to?

The husband in question is well educated, so I am sure he's doing these because he thinks Nigeria doesn't care about child and women right. Please assist me. I need to prove him wrong and make him realize that we are no longer in the '60s.
Re: Husband Throws Out Family Including A 10-month Old by RiloKiley: 7:46am On Mar 24, 2016
Re: Husband Throws Out Family Including A 10-month Old by RiloKiley: 7:46am On Mar 24, 2016
Dosent sound true.
I might be wrong.
Re: Husband Throws Out Family Including A 10-month Old by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 24, 2016
Human heart is very...
Re: Husband Throws Out Family Including A 10-month Old by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 24, 2016
I really cant get my head around what you really want...
The wife should take the children and plan around how to manage her life..

1 Like

Re: Husband Throws Out Family Including A 10-month Old by Kayoski(m): 8:50am On Mar 24, 2016
The woman ain't even legally married to the man. . The case go tough sha...but u fit go find human right lawyers
Re: Husband Throws Out Family Including A 10-month Old by cococandy(f): 9:04am On Mar 24, 2016
Good for him.
Re: Husband Throws Out Family Including A 10-month Old by thorpido(m): 9:39am On Mar 24, 2016
Doesn't he have a family?What of the lady's family?
Women should have a good self-esteem and earn their respect.If a man wants to marry you,let him marry you properly and take your time to know who you are marrying.Quit the relationship if he is acting up.

5 Likes

Re: Husband Throws Out Family Including A 10-month Old by KevinDein: 9:53am On Mar 24, 2016
I just don't pity women
Re: Husband Throws Out Family Including A 10-month Old by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 24, 2016
My dear.
Let the woman man up and face her children...I'm going through the same here(just that we were legally married). Let her focus on her kids, and she should get both family members involved, so they will be the witnesses cos the ewu will still come back after donkey years and start blaming the devil.

She should get the appropriate authority involved, so they can ask the husband to pay the kid's monthly upkeep.(that's even if he won't deny the kids sef)

@thorpido, people change...change that you'll be amazed at the speed in which things detoriated.

5 Likes

Re: Husband Throws Out Family Including A 10-month Old by Dyt(f): 10:46am On Mar 24, 2016
Deep sigh
Re: Husband Throws Out Family Including A 10-month Old by byvan03: 10:52am On Mar 24, 2016
Only the people involved knows where the rain started beating them, women no dey hear. She should redirect the cause of her life and mind her kids.

1 Like

Re: Husband Throws Out Family Including A 10-month Old by sehawale: 11:15am On Mar 24, 2016
RiloKiley:
Dosent sound true.
I might be wrong.

Very true. Could you tell me why you think it's untrue?

1 Like

Re: Husband Throws Out Family Including A 10-month Old by InformedLola(f): 11:35am On Mar 24, 2016
sehawale:
Please people. I need your help. A friend's cheating husband (traditional marriage -not registered @ marriage registry tho) has thrown out the wife and their three kids (the eldest being a 7yr old and the youngest only 10-months ) because the wife is too jealous (husband's alleged excuse). Im not really interested in the cause of the tension between this couple. I just feel it is not right to throw out those kids. I am sure he is the father of those kids but if he wants a DNA test confirmation, he should go ahead n do it. He doesn't claim not to be the father tho. I mentioned that cos his action is still surprising.

Please, I want to help this children. Who can I call? What email can I address my concerns to?

The husband in question is well educated, so I am sure he's doing these because he thinks Nigeria doesn't care about child and women right. Please assist me. I need to prove him wrong and make him realize that we are no longer in the '60s.

Simple, google-search the numbers of child and women welfare organizations and report the matter to them.
Re: Husband Throws Out Family Including A 10-month Old by thorpido(m): 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
Hernyolar:
My dear.
Let the woman man up and face her children...I'm going through the same here(just that we were legally married). Let her focus on her kids, and she should get both family members involved, so they will be the witnesses cos the ewu will still come back after donkey years and start blaming the devil.

She should get the appropriate authority involved, so they can ask the husband to pay the kid's monthly upkeep.(that's even if he won't deny the kids sef)

@thorpido, people change...change that you'll be amazed at the speed in which things detoriated.
You're right though.People can change drastically but people who are well grounded(good family background,good mental health,good outlook on life etc) can't really change that drastically.That's why background is so important when considering a partner for marriage.

Sorry about your situation.God will be your strength.

1 Like

Re: Husband Throws Out Family Including A 10-month Old by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2016
thorpido:
You're right though.People can change drastically but people who are well grounded(good family background,good mental health,good outlook on life etc) can't really change that drastically.That's why background is so important when considering a partner for marriage.

Sorry about your situation.God will be your strength.

Hmmm...yes..but above all, I believe a race is a race, and a man is a man..a good background doesn't necessarily mean a better man.
May God help us.
Amen
Thanks for the prayers.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Throws Out Family Including A 10-month Old by thorpido(m): 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
Hernyolar:

Hmmm...yes..but above all, I believe a race is a race, and a man is a man..a good background doesn't necessarily mean a better man.
May God help us.
Amen
Thanks for the prayers.
Hmmm,you believe all men are the same?
Re: Husband Throws Out Family Including A 10-month Old by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
thorpido:
Hmmm,you believe all men are the same?

No, I don't.
I believe each person Individual is unique in his own ways.
One's upbringing matters a lot but that does not automatically makes you responsible.
I've seen people whose parents are married for 40years and the kids couldn't make their marriage work for 12calendar months while people from broken homes keep marriages for decades.
But men can be so callous..imagine throwing your wife and your three innocent kids out is the height of irresponsibility. Even without a source of income o...haba..some men won't even see the express way to heaven...loll

1 Like

Re: Husband Throws Out Family Including A 10-month Old by thorpido(m): 4:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
Hernyolar:

No, I don't.
I believe each person Individual is unique in his own ways.
One's upbringing matters a lot but that does not automatically makes you responsible.
I've seen people whose parents are married for 40years and the kids couldn't make their marriage work for 12calendar months while people from broken homes keep marriages for decades.
But men can be so callous..imagine throwing your wife and your three innocent kids out is the height of irresponsibility. Even without a source of income o...haba..some men won't even see the express way to heaven...loll
Women too can be callous.I've seen a woman dump a baby with the father/father's mom and take off for life.
Re: Husband Throws Out Family Including A 10-month Old by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
thorpido:
Women too can be callous.I've seen a woman dump a baby with the father/father's mom and take off for life.

Yes, I've seen too...
It is well sha.
Re: Husband Throws Out Family Including A 10-month Old by worry359(m): 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
You should keep your nose out of it!
This is for the couple and possibly their families to sort out.

This is not something for a do gooder interfering stranger to cause trouble over.
Re: Husband Throws Out Family Including A 10-month Old by lastnogood(f): 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
Just tell your friend the story of Ciara, Russell Wilson and Future. Get her money, get herself sexy and out here and make sure he becomes the jealous one. He's obviously dull, and she should be thankful to God that He separated them while she is still young.

I bet he'll start loving her soon as she finds herself someone else somebody better than him. Lol men forget what they can do, women can do berra
Re: Husband Throws Out Family Including A 10-month Old by dangotesmummy: 4:30am On Mar 26, 2016
These are the kinds of women I have no pity for.they have opened the door for him to trample on her very well and her chances of winning the case is very slim

If you want to do anything do it properly or don't do it at all.

No wonder men hate court marriage because without it it gives them the license to do and undo grin
Re: Husband Throws Out Family Including A 10-month Old by opend: 9:31pm On May 04, 2022
When you are looking for a partner to marry, a russian mail order brides can be a great place to start. These websites are designed to match single men and women according to a range of factors. These include the person's appearance, interests, personality, and more. Many of the sites allow you to pen pal or even propose marriage. However, most of the time, they disappear without a trace.
Re: Husband Throws Out Family Including A 10-month Old by emmanuelbrown26: 9:42pm On May 04, 2022
Well, op just said one sided story, something must hv warranted it not jealousy as u claimed. OP dig deeper and get d root cause, bcs daughters of eve will never tell u d truth rather they will always play d victim card

(1) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady / I Met My Wife As A Virgin, She Said I Should Have Done This / Is She Not A Disgrace To Womanhood For Saying This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.