Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra (42347 Views)

Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos) / My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) / Tilapia Farming Secrets revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by oc2fish: 9:11am On Mar 24, 2016
A Nigerian, Nwachi Oster Francis developed a new hybrid of Tilapia.

Nwachi oster, a lecturer at a University in Nigeria, who is currently on a research grant from TETFUND.
produced a fish Malaysian ministry of Agriculture liked so much. The fish was unveiled and introduced to
the farmers. The fish was named Putra Red (Prince of red Tilapia)

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by benedictnsi(m): 9:15am On Mar 24, 2016
Hmmm that's good...... Albino breed of fish grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by alexory23(m): 9:29am On Mar 24, 2016
FP thing,Bro lalasticlala com see man made fish oo

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by sexy74(m): 9:30am On Mar 24, 2016
that's my in law congratulation oster the creek prince.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by ify2nyce(f): 9:33am On Mar 24, 2016
is it edible? angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by delishpot: 9:48am On Mar 24, 2016
Proud of him

1 Like

Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by Chanchit: 9:50am On Mar 24, 2016
I no understand, like, did he create, produce or give birth to it? What ever way, since the people in the fishing world have applauded it, we rejoice with you Bro.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by Heshei: 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
I just like guys who innovate ...

1 Like

Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by Awoofawo(m): 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2016
For once I dey hear good news about our bros from that side!!!

Thaaank God no drug news oday!!! grin

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by makingsense(m): 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
Doing us proud!!!

But I fit chop am so??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by seankay(m): 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
ssk
Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by countsparrow: 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
Okay
Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by shitulawuwo: 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
Mehn this dish go go well with jollof rice oh

4 Likes

Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
Yeah. they always do it outside the country where there is electricity and research facilities to help their research but not in Nigeria where we have more churches and mosques than schools and labs yet the country is super corrupt.

121 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by hazyfm1: 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
wink

NiceOne
Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by Sweetyie(f): 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
At least some good news graced today's front page

1 Like

Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by Lovexme(m): 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
Nwanne

7 Likes

Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by franconian: 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
Chanchit:
I no understand, like, did he create, produce or give birth to it? What ever way, since the people in the fishing world have applauded it, we rejoice with you Bro.

He mixed two different species of tilapia to get this very one just like mixing two different colours to produce a new unique one.

Hybrid is an offspring resulting from cross-breeding different entities, e.g. two different species or two purebred parent strains.

Hope you understand?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
Name checkers oya food done ready con chop!!

8 Likes

Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by seankay(m): 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2016
I can develop Catfish as well,all I need is Capital

1 Like

Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2016
Our educational sector is obsolete, worn-out and outdated. But here is a academic who was able to make what he had been taught pragmatic..

Congrats to him..

5 Likes

Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by shamecurls(m): 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2016
Awoofawo:
For once I dey hear good news about our bros from that side!!!

Thaaank God no drug news oday!!! grin

grin grin grin
Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by 9jatatafo(m): 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2016
Name checkers association of Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by Sunofgod(m): 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
end time fish...but this looks like common 'breen'?
Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by Flexherbal(m): 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
Good. I have been thinking about that because I like tilapia
Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by pTomz(m): 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
kul, meanwhile we having a RED Prince of CHANGE over here tilapiarizing uscry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by dimsonu(m): 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
When God created us in his image and likeness... He also gave us the power to continue the creation...as long as we do not harm the created. Well done my brother Nwachi Oster Francis, go ye and multiply, fill the earth!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by MrPresident1: 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
Come and replicate your Tilapia in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by CACAWA(m): 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
So? What's the big deal?

Can the fish talk?

Can the fish act as wifi?

Can the fish reduce the price of garri?

1 Like

Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by menix(m): 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
This kind tilapia go sabi comot hook from him mouth or escape from fishing net cous everything Nigerian is WISE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwachi Oster-Francis Develops Hybrid Of Tilapia At The Universiti Putra by igwegeorgiano(m): 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2016
buhari don congratulate am?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) / The Signpost At A Plantain Garden: "Steal With Joy & Die With Tears" (Photo) / CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.