Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

NNPC Says Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Kachikwu's Statement Misinterpreted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Says Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Kachikwu's Statement Misinterpreted (646 Views)

NNPC Says Fuel Queues Will Disappear By Weekend / NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum / Nigerians Misinterpreted Me – Bayo Onanuga, NAN MD Reacts To Backlash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPC Says Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Kachikwu's Statement Misinterpreted by wholexy009(m): 9:31am On Mar 24, 2016
NNPC released this statement this morning, assuring Nigerians that fuel scarcity will end in the weeks ahead. The statement also said that Kachikwu's statement that the fuel situation will be normalized within the next two months was misrepresented. Read the statement above

Source: http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/

1 Share

Re: NNPC Says Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Kachikwu's Statement Misinterpreted by Pheals(f): 9:32am On Mar 24, 2016

same story undecided

Re: NNPC Says Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Kachikwu's Statement Misinterpreted by udemzyudex(m): 9:38am On Mar 24, 2016
Person wey get something still dey suffer on top thr thing.... Naija which way?

Nigeria will never be great, except.............. The list is endless.

Since 1980 or so, have been seeing newspaper about stable power supply in the future, till now the future is yet to come..

Nigeria will never be great, just come, live your life and go back to God..
Re: NNPC Says Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Kachikwu's Statement Misinterpreted by benedictnsi(m): 9:51am On Mar 24, 2016
This government ture me...... "say something this minute and deny it next minute".... Smh
Re: NNPC Says Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Kachikwu's Statement Misinterpreted by shachris02: 9:56am On Mar 24, 2016
i fvckin hate these lying administration. Weeks ahead you say......don't be surprised that this problem would still linger till december.
Re: NNPC Says Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Kachikwu's Statement Misinterpreted by 500samuel(m): 9:58am On Mar 24, 2016
who is deceiving who
Re: NNPC Says Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Kachikwu's Statement Misinterpreted by bonerVee(m): 10:01am On Mar 24, 2016
There's no misinterpretation. If ppl always don't undastand u, dts xactly wt madmen always complain of too. Fuwl scarcity will persist untill we start refinning crude!
Re: NNPC Says Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Kachikwu's Statement Misinterpreted by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 24, 2016
Surprised?? No. Disappointed?? Maybe
Re: NNPC Says Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Kachikwu's Statement Misinterpreted by jmichlins(m): 10:04am On Mar 24, 2016
If am asked a quality of this administration, i will say they always claim to be quoted out of context. In other words, they are living a life of denial or lies
Re: NNPC Says Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Kachikwu's Statement Misinterpreted by orisa37: 11:04am On Mar 24, 2016
Oil is coming from Lake Chad and Tompolo's 12; 13 & 14 year old Girls will be abducted to Sambisa Forest to bring out more oil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Says Fuel Scarcity To End Soon, Kachikwu's Statement Misinterpreted by Adesiji77: 11:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
"Misinterpreted", "Misrepresented" or "Misquoted"? shocked lipsrsealed

I was expecting this, not surprised at all. A friend and I discussed this yesterday wink

Summary: The above statement from NNPC is the "politically correct" version. Kachikwu should have simply said "weeks ahead" instead of May and spare everyone the headaches of the media backlash.

Naija...I hail thee grin grin

lalasticlala, dominique, Mynd44, you need to see this cheesy

http://guardian.ng/news/fuel-scarcity-will-soon-be-over-says-nnpc/

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Wike Will Be Live On Channels TV (sunrise Daily) 7a.m Tomorrow / #thingsbuhariwouldattend Trends On Twitter (see Tweets) / Obama To Buhari Good Job - Do You Agree Watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.