Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Is This The New Bank Account Fraud? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This The New Bank Account Fraud? (1331 Views)

7 Types Of Bank Account Operated In Nigeria / Does Someone Loose His/her BVN When Closing Bank Account? / My Bank Account Balance, Where Is Hope For Jobless Graduates Like Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This The New Bank Account Fraud? by next1(m): 9:43am On Mar 24, 2016
I got an mail from a supposed GTB server that I should update my account within the next 24 hours otherwise it would be suspended. However, I did not need a third eye to detect it is a fraud. Therefore, I wish to share with the house how to detect this growing fraud.
1. is the scam email
2. is the scam log in
3. is the scam log in page
4, the real GTB URL
4. is the real GTB Log in page

Re: Is This The New Bank Account Fraud? by next1(m): 9:45am On Mar 24, 2016
The real GTB log in dialogue box

Re: Is This The New Bank Account Fraud? by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 24, 2016
Scammers everywhere. Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner.

Meanwhile:

I will give you a free VPS (USA IP) account that will last for one year. Just quote me to get in touch.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Used Apple Iphone 5 16GB For Sale / #NigeriavsKenya Trending On Twitter, Very Ridiculous / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.