Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Bank Of Industry Loan - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Bank Of Industry Loan (2190 Views)

Nigerian Farmers Refuse To Repay N60 Billion Loan – Bank Of Agriculture / Bank Of Agric Loan Facility / How To Access Bank Of Agriculture Loans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Of Industry Loan by Pearlcon: 10:03am On Mar 24, 2016
Are you engaged in or intend to start a business in,
-Quarries,
-Bakery,
-LPG,
-Recycling,
-Health care,
-Garment production,
-Animal feeds
-Meat Processing
-Agro processing?.
Do you need Equipment Financing to increase your production
As an accredited BDSP to BOI, we can assist you in facilitating finance for your business. Please note a business plan is required to access finance. Write consultant@pearlmutual.com or 08132326547
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan by Pearlcon: 9:12am On Mar 29, 2016
Take advantage of interest rate at 11% to get BOI loan for your business. If you are interested in setting up a processing plant that needs huge machinery and can create employment for Nigerians. Then contact us!
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan by cleavon(m): 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
Pearlcon:
Take advantage of interest rate at 11% to get BOI loan for your business. If you are interested in setting up a processing plant that needs huge machinery and can create employment for Nigerians. Then contact us!

Please what is your criteria and eligibility to access this loans. The last time I check both BOA and BOI..its difficult for a starter to access..collateral, guarantor in public service, some times they require your senator and SAN to sign for making it difficult for starter.
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan by Pearlcon: 3:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
Try accessing through an accredited Business Development Service Provider BDSP. Well th truth is that you will a form of collateral such as a bank guarantee. Send us an email
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan by noblehse(m): 6:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
A new starter in business have a zero chance of getting a loan from BOI, I tried getting a loan from the CAP fund two years ago,my application was in order but the bank limit your guarrantor status to only a SAN, Bank Manager or senior civil servant.BOI or their so called Bdsp should stop deceiving nigerian about their stupid loan scam.their are only intrested in successful entrepreneour.
Pls it's 9% not 11%

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Industry Loan by cleavon(m): 6:40am On Mar 31, 2016
noblehse:
A new starter in business have a zero chance of getting a loan from BOI, I tried getting a loan from the CAP fund two years ago,my application was in order but the bank limit your guarrantor status to only a SAN, Bank Manager or senior civil servant.BOI or their so called Bdsp should stop deceiving nigerian about their stupid loan scam.their are only intrested in successful entrepreneour.
Pls it's 9% not 11%

You right, I try to access the loan 2013 but same requirement..they said the loan is for SME how can a small enterprise get SAN, manager to sign..they loans are really unaccessable..
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan by toba1909(m): 10:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
Waiting for @Pearlcon responses to @noblehse and @cleavon comments.
Re: Bank Of Industry Loan by Pearlcon: 2:17pm On May 23, 2017
Yes BOI loan is not free, they require a form of collateral to secure funds given you. Hence those request for a guarantor.

(1) (Reply)

Farming Quote / Tell The Correct Number Of Melons And Have A Date With Me / Poultry Farmer In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.