Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,474 members, 7,781,383 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:31 PM

InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc (42420 Views)

Buy, Sell & Exchange Your Skrill, Neteller, Paypal,pm,btc. Etc Instant Payment / Digital Currency Market: PM,BTC,PAYPAL,PAYONEER,OKPAY &MORE / SCAM!!!! Instantgold.ng And Ignexchange.com Same Owner SCAM Be Aware!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by pitoski(m): 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
since morning i paid for $50 bitcoin, but uptill now you have not credited my account?
am very unhappy
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by pitoski(m): 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
I have finally gotten it. Thanks instantgold
pitoski:
since morning i paid for $50 bitcoin, but uptill now you have not credited my account?
am very unhappy
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by Macaulish(m): 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
Instantgold. Good Job.
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by Joshey(m): 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
I made payment to you guys this morning at about 9am, up till now no alert yet. Your numbers are either switched off or not reachable.
I'm very unhappy and disappointed.
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by Macaulish(m): 10:40am On Sep 04, 2016
Joshey:
I made payment to you guys this morning at about 9am, up till now no alert yet. Your numbers are either switched off or not reachable.
I'm very unhappy and disappointed.

I hope you followed Instruction being given and you are to receive update after 24 good hours...

THEY DON'T DISAPPOINT!!!!
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by pitoski(m): 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
I made a payment for $20 bitcoin since morning, but uptill now I have not been credited. Your numbers are swiched off. and your are not online for live chat. Very poor services
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by wealthyplace(f): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
your customer care is poor, someone calls your numbers and in just a few seconds of connecting the line gets switched off. 12 hours already since payment.....i am waiting for 24hours.
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by Macaulish(m): 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
pitoski:
I made a payment for $20 bitcoin since morning, but uptill now I have not been credited. Your numbers are swiched off. and your are not online for live chat. Very poor services

Ok. Guys . You it will take 24hours before they accept your payment and process your fund into your account.
And I don't agree with the poor service aspect.

I believe we need to follow instructions. Wait 24hours be you start complaining of their services..
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by JustCare: 8:56am On Sep 11, 2016
Hello, how much bitcoin can #20000 fetch me both in usd and btc?
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by Hakinsy1: 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
I pay for 50pm and it is more than 24 hours now. No pm and no response from the customer care...
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by Hakinsy1: 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
Mine is more than 23 hours and still not yet credited
Macaulish:

Ok. Guys . You it will take 24hours before they accept your payment and process your fund into your account.
And I don't agree with the poor service aspect.

I believe we need to follow instructions. Wait 24hours be you start complaining of their services..
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by alex7: 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
JustCare:
Hello, how much bitcoin can #200000 fetch me both in usd and btc?
Pls can someone respond to this pls
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by InstantGold(m): 11:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
JustCare:
Hello, how much bitcoin can #20000 fetch me both in usd and btc?

Hi, this will be 0.77 BTC. Please note that this rate may change with time.
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by Yomix20: 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
Please i made a transaction on sunday up till now i still dont have my account credited that very bad almost 48 hours now embarassed
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by mayornaira(m): 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
InstantGold:
Instant Gold Nigeria (iGN) - One of the oldest surviving Nigeria e-currency exchanger is finally here on Nairaland to offer support to our teeming customers across the world. As a pioneer of the adoption of various fiat currencies in the country, we will not only support our customers, but also the public (customers and non-customers).

We are a leading exchanger of Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Okpay, Webmoney, Payza, PayPal, Skrill, Payeer, STP and Neteller in the country. We offer instant funding of all the aforementioned fiat currency and same day withdrawal (fiat currency to cash withdrawal into bank account) at the most cheapest and reasonable rate in the country.

With over 10 years of experience in the industry, our experienced and dedicated staff will be more than glad to assist you on any problem you may be having with your transaction with us or any other technical issues with any of the Payment systems listed above.

Contact us using the live chat on our website or use the details below:

Telephone: +234 (0)817 752 4935 +234 (0)806 206 9637 +234 (0)708 633 5477

WhatsApp: +234 806 206 9637 BB PIN: 2BC3425B

Email: support[at]instantgold.ng

Yahoo Messenger:
instantgoldnigeria@yahoo.com
instantgoldnigeria2@yahoo.com

Warmest Regards,

Instant Gold Nigeria team
www.instantgold.ng

REFUND MY MONEY INSTANTGOLD

Instant Gold Nigeria I can see that you guys have now grown so BAD to the extent of defrauding the public of there hard earned money. You claimed to credit customers within 24 hours of transferring fund which I choose to believe because of the number of followers you have on your social media platforms without knowing that 98% are spam. I sent money to your account since Saturday after chatting with one of your supports to ask if I can get $360 worth of Perfect Money and she told me Instant Gold Nigeria has more than enough which I don't know she meant the opposite. I have been calling your customer care lines you added to your website but all are not going through, I chatted with your support, no respond and up till this very moment, you still make my transaction pending. I sent an email to refund my money because what I intend to do with the PM have ended but you turn deaf hear to me. I think it is time for me to report you guys to the #NigerianPolice #EFCC #ICPC and other Fraud agencies to make the public know the new dimension you are carrying out your fraud activities. I will employ the public to be aware of Ign Page Instant Gold Nigeria fraudulent act.

1 Like

Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by Yomix20: 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
mayornaira:

Instant Gold Nigeria I can see that you guys have now grown so BAD to the extent of defrauding the public of there hard earned money. You claimed to credit customers within 24 hours of transferring fund which I choose to believe because of the number of followers you have on your social media platforms without knowing that 98% are spam. I sent money to your account since Saturday after chatting with one of your supports to ask if I can get $360 worth of Perfect Money and she told me Instant Gold Nigeria has more than enough which I don't know she meant the opposite. I have been calling your customer care lines you added to your website but all are not going through, I chatted with your support, no respond and up till this very moment, you still make my transaction pending. I sent an email to refund my money because what I intend to do with the PM have ended but you turn deaf hear to me. I think it is time for me to report you guys to the #NigerianPolice #EFCC #ICPC and other Fraud agencies to make the public know the new dimension you are carrying out your fraud activities. I will employ the public to be aware of Ign Page Instant Gold Nigeria fraudulent act.
they did the same thing to me

1 Like

Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by Sincerelyme(f): 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
@instagold

I have $8 in my payza to sell to you.
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by obi4eze(m): 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
Seems these guys are now bankrupt. Common $20 they can't pay...
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by obi4eze(m): 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
Sincerelyme:
@instagold

Do you still want to sell to them after reading the complaints?
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by obi4eze(m): 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
mayornaira:

Report them to EFCC and put it up on other social media platforms.

1 Like

Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by Yomix20: 12:22am On Sep 21, 2016
I will give them till tomorrow 4pm if I don't see alert or refund email I guess I will have to log my report because I don't understand anymore They keep telling me they will do it today but still nothing
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by obi4eze(m): 4:52am On Sep 21, 2016
This is the last time I will do business with these guys. They have become very insincere
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by Yomix20: 8:34am On Sep 21, 2016
They finally changed my fund to received and promise me i will get it today i hope this is truth o what about you guys
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by Yomix20: 10:56am On Sep 21, 2016
Then Don credit me o
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by InstantGold(m): 11:50am On Sep 21, 2016
Yomix20:
Please i made a transaction on sunday up till now i still dont have my account credited that very bad almost 48 hours now embarassed

It is boldly written on our website that funding are delayed for up to 48hrs working hours due to the current scarcity affecting every exchanger (not iGN alone). Sunday is never a working day.
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by InstantGold(m): 11:51am On Sep 21, 2016
Sincerelyme:
@instagold

Minimum you can sell to us is $20.
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by Macaulish(m): 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
obi4eze:
Seems these guys are now bankrupt. Common $20 they can't pay...

Yomix20:
Then Don credit me o

InstantGold:

It is boldly written on our website that funding are delayed for up to 48hrs working hours due to the current scarcity affecting every exchanger (not iGN alone). Sunday is never a working day.

I'm a normal user like you guys. growing impatient and not reading terms & condition of service isn't good enough. I know its stated 24 hours. Please we need patient with 3rd party merchant site.

Pls guys am pleading for patient.

Instantgold should also work on this ASAP.

Am just expressing my taught. #peace to you all.
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by callJesu: 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2016
InstantGold:

Hi, this will be 0.77 BTC. Please note that this rate may change with time.

This information is very wrong people... Please verify before paying 1btc=$607 sooooo... 0.77btc should be $467 and this is not equivalent to #20,000
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by oyinloye(m): 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
I paid for the purchase of bitcoin into my account on 16/09/2016, but up to this very moment my account is yet to be credited. No mail or any explanation is given as to why the transaction is yet to be consumated. IGN what is really going on?
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by Smartlife(m): 11:59am On Sep 22, 2016
oyinloye:
I paid for the purchase of bitcoin into my account on 16/09/2016, but up to this very moment my account is yet to be credited. No mail or any explanation is given as to why the transaction is yet to be consumated. IGN what is really going on?

Bro contact them on their WhatsApp number..+234 806 206 9637 am much more sure that your query will be attended to. Maybe there is an error on your side.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

$300M BUA Sugar Factory In Kwara Is Nearing Completion. PHOTOS / Fake New ₦‎1000 Notes In Circulation, Few Days After Release / I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.