Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,556 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc (42590 Views)

Buy, Sell & Exchange Your Skrill, Neteller, Paypal,pm,btc. Etc Instant Payment / Digital Currency Market: PM,BTC,PAYPAL,PAYONEER,OKPAY &MORE / SCAM!!!! Instantgold.ng And Ignexchange.com Same Owner SCAM Be Aware!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by InstantGold(m): 10:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
oyinloye:
I paid for the purchase of bitcoin into my account on 16/09/2016, but up to this very moment my account is yet to be credited. No mail or any explanation is given as to why the transaction is yet to be consumated. IGN what is really going on?

We do not have such long pending order in our system or perhaps you did not specify the reference number in your deposit/transfer to us which can let us know who actually made a deposit. Another issue may be that, you sent funds to us from a third-party bank account which we do not accept. Kindly write us to support[at]instantgold.ng

3 Likes

Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by InstantGold(m): 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
There is a general scarcity at this time for PM and BTC. This issue is not peculiar to us alone but to all the exchangers around and it is boldly written on the funding page on our website. Normally, funding are carried out instantly, but at this time, customers are advised to wait for 48hrs or request a refund at any time.

2 Likes

Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by oyinloye(m): 12:04am On Sep 24, 2016
The transfer was done from my GT account to your company's GT account, i made a complaint on the customers' feedback section on your site and i was contacted to provide the transaction reference number which was provided and i also sent the screen shot of my transaction history on InstantGold account and since then have not gotten any feedback till date.
InstantGold:

We do not have such long pending order in our system or perhaps you did not specify the reference number in your deposit/transfer to us which can let us know who actually made a deposit. Another issue may be that, you sent funds to us from a third-party bank account which we do not accept. Kindly write us to support[at]instantgold.ng
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by teenagetalks(f): 4:08am On Sep 24, 2016
do you buy litecoin and dogecoin and at what rate
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by najoe07(m): 7:14am On Sep 24, 2016
Instantgold it is past 48hrs that I paid for $46.10 worth of bitcoin with reference number 238596 yet my account is still pending. What is going on? The fund was transfered to you guys since on wednesday from my gtb via internet banking. So what could I have done wrong
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by oyinloye(m): 7:45am On Sep 24, 2016
Thank you InstantGold, my account has been credited. God bless you!
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by InstantGold(m): 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
najoe07:
Instantgold it is past 48hrs that I paid for $46.10 worth of bitcoin with reference number 238596 yet my account is still pending. What is going on? The fund was transfered to you guys since on wednesday from my gtb via internet banking. So what could I have done wrong

Ref 238596 cannot be found in our record/database. Please provide a screenshot of this...
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by InstantGold(m): 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
teenagetalks:
do you buy litecoin and dogecoin and at what rate

We do not deal in Litecoin or Dogecoin.
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by InstantGold(m): 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
oyinloye:
The transfer was done from my GT account to your company's GT account, i made a complaint on the customers' feedback section on your site and i was contacted to provide the transaction reference number which was provided and i also sent the screen shot of my transaction history on InstantGold account and since then have not gotten any feedback till date.

Actually, we can only work on emails and phone calls. Details submitted via feedback form are not accessible to our support or sales. They are just to provide the service rating to the admin. Can you please send us a mail now and mention that you talk to me on Nairaland ? I will quickly check that and provide a feedback.
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by najoe07(m): 8:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
InstantGold:

Ref 238596 cannot be found in our record/database. Please provide a screenshot of this...

here are screen shots. i can't fit shout please!!!

Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by InstantGold(m): 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
najoe07:

Thank you for the screenshot and I apologize for checking a wrong record. Your account is now funded.
https://blockchain.info/tx/8c9e1df148b0038663ebb5c50a27e093408fd5762f3bbf960d065216398b3322

NOTICE: Normally, funding are done instantly but at this time scarcity has hit the market, hence the delay. Note that this is a general issue affecting all exchangers but not to iGN alone. We are respected for supplying other exchangers so you can be sure if it is not available here, it cannot be found anywhere smiley Thank you for your professional understanding in this regard and please accept our apology for the delay.
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by najoe07(m): 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
najoe07:

BITCOIN RECEIVED JUST NOW!
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by Olamlag(m): 11:50am On Sep 26, 2016
need to fix all your phone numbers, if you are to be taken seriously. called all three none is going, how much do you buy skrill
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by InstantGold(m): 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
Olamlag:
need to fix all your phone numbers, if you are to be taken seriously. called all three none is going, how much do you buy skrill

That is strange....All our mobiles are fine and we are answering calls. We are buying Skrill at N400 per USD today.
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by Neimar: 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
I want to buy bitcoins? how much do you sell?
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by domainOfficial: 7:13am On Oct 03, 2016
How much are you buying skrill today's rate.
What's the maximum you can buy at a time.
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by adeememman(m): 8:26am On Oct 04, 2016
domainOfficial:

can you help me make a $20 transfer. if yes please contact me asap @ my signature
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by InstantGold(m): 9:21am On Oct 04, 2016
Neimar:
I want to buy bitcoins? how much do you sell?

We sell @ N525 today.
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by InstantGold(m): 9:21am On Oct 04, 2016
domainOfficial:

We buy Skrill @ N430. You can sell up to $10,000 at once.
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by manitobor(m): 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
Guys I need a little help concerning Skrill. I just opened a skrill account to receive payment. I'd like to know if verification of the account or any other activity is required before the account can be used to receive payment. Do I need to fund it first? Thanks in advance for your help.
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by gozzlin: 2:18am On Oct 05, 2016
InstantGold:

We buy Skrill @ N430. You can sell up to $10,000 at once.

Hi. I have $35 skrill funds to sell. How much are you buying and how long will it take for you to credit my Nigerian bank account?
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by debbywealth: 11:50am On Oct 05, 2016
Good job....
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by RealMoneying: 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2016
gozzlin:

Hi. I have $35 skrill funds to sell. How much are you buying and how long will it take for you to credit my Nigerian bank account?
Sell $10 out of it for me
Instant money transfer
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by InstantGold(m): 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
manitobor:
Guys I need a little help concerning Skrill. I just opened a skrill account to receive payment. I'd like to know if verification of the account or any other activity is required before the account can be used to receive payment. Do I need to fund it first? Thanks in advance for your help.

You can transact a cumulative/overall amount of USD 2802.75 without verification in Skrill.
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by InstantGold(m): 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
gozzlin:

We are buying @ N410. We credit bank account within 6 - 24hrs max.
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by Tourshaw: 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
Please I made a order of bitcoin worth of 50$ since morning and my account has not been credit
That is the screen shot of my account and the teller I used to pay

Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by QingQamal: 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
Please sent my bitcoin to you since yesterday, and no payment till now. Would like to know why the delay.
Transaction id: 240683
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by manitobor(m): 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
InstantGold:

You can transact a cumulative/overall amount of USD 2802.75 without verification in Skrill.

Okay, thanks for the info.
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by Donpizzle(m): 8:52am On Oct 06, 2016
Instantgold there has been a lot of delays recently from your company. I bought $26 from you yesterday and paid but am yet to be credited. I chatted with your customer care and was told you offer same day funding. What is happening, I need bitcoin urgently. Please look into it. Thanks

Here are screenshots of my account and payment.

Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by debbywealth: 9:26am On Oct 06, 2016
Good morning Instantgold.ng. I bought $30 Pm from you and it's 24hrs. Please can my account be credited. I paid into your Zenith bank account. My Ref No is 240982. Thank you
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by InstantGold(m): 9:50am On Oct 07, 2016
Tourshaw:
Please I made a order of bitcoin worth of 50$ since morning and my account has not been credit
That is the screen shot of my account and the teller I used to pay

Sorry for the late response. AS I can see, the order was COMPLETED already.
Re: InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc by InstantGold(m): 9:51am On Oct 07, 2016
QingQamal:
Please sent my bitcoin to you since yesterday, and no payment till now. Would like to know why the delay.
Transaction id: 240683

This transaction was COMPLETED several days ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.