Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) (43892 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Describes Buhari's Speech As "Case Of Missed Opportunity" / Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? / Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by WhoBeThisMan: 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
PFRB:
Shameless woman. She is irrelevant in the current scheme of things.
are you relevant?

6 Likes

Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by Sijo01(f): 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
This woman use idea get bad mouth cheesy
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by free2ryhme: 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
PFRB:

mention a female member in your family that can stand shoulder to shoulder with her

even the male folks in your household cant even compare

get lost jare

7 Likes

Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by popcykaylah(m): 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2016
She only said the fact..wonder how ipob people think Always seeing things upside down..

3 Likes

Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by Uchemus(m): 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2016
EroticAngelina:
This sl*tt is high on calabar weed undecided

lazy old haggard talking abt stuff she knows nothing abt.
'madame' u think supporting this new government and bashing Jonathan's govt will save u from going to prison for all ur shameless crimes
u want to eat ur cake and still have it. mtchew

u r a disgrace to womanhood., wat do u knw and wat have u acheived in life., u r calling her lazy and haggard, u wont acheive in ur lifetime wat she has acheived so far by irresponsibly bashing ppl on media..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by Phargbemmy(m): 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
Look at this yoruba girl. Calling a woman that is old enough to be her mother a ''lazy old haggard''. Do you think you cn ever acheive half of what Oby Ezekwesili has acheived in life? I dont blame you though, yoruba girls like manners and respect

Why bring tribe into this?, why is it that you guys are always very quick at attacking the yoruba tribe without first verifying your positions.

How do U know the owner of that EROTIC-whatever is a yoruba girl. This is a matter of the economy, argue ur points please and stop pointing fingers to a tribe that has got nothing to do with your conversation

2 Likes

Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by nijanigga: 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2016
ipob una don hear?

1 Like

Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by obailala(m): 4:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
The shameless wailer was put where he belongs; I can already see some of his colleagues insulting the woman here.

1 Like

Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by leelong(m): 4:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
JingoOAU:
Am waiting for her "kinsmen" to come for her head...her kinsmen hates anything, anybody or anyone that doesn't criticise or accuse Buhari....to her kinsmen, an enemy to Buhari is a saint and worthy son and daughter to them.....

Madam Oby should wait for barrage of insults coming her way for this "statement"
And of course. We ll come for her head, she's a disgrace to da SE!
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by Phargbemmy(m): 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
dammytosh:

Prof is lazy ?
Ask Mama when you get home why she did not come close.
They belong to the same generation i suppose.

Spot on, thanks Sis.
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by cbnileowo42: 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
Passing by
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by omaguibu(m): 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
This woman try harder, next appointment you will considered. I know what you want.

1 Like

Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by hotdi(m): 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
Truth is always bitter. Things may not be all rosy now but its rather too early to condemn this administration.

1 Like

Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by yinkus204(m): 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
I like the way she reply that ipob tout
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by Gkemz: 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
EroticAngelina:

'madame' u think supporting this new government and bashing Jonathan's govt will save u from going to prison for all ur shameless crimes

She's a traitor trying to get Buhari's attention but unfortunately for her Bubu though as dull as he is can't work with traitors.
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by Produke(m): 4:29pm On Mar 24, 2016
Really?
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by shamecurls(m): 4:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
PFRB:

Middle-East wailer spotted
cool

1 Like

Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by shamecurls(m): 4:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
EroticAngelina:

[size=18pt]
Re you on your period?[/size]

3 Likes

Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by Naff24(f): 4:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
Look at this yoruba girl. Calling a woman that is old enough to be her mother a ''lazy old haggard''. Do you think you cn ever acheive half of what Oby Ezekwesili has acheived in life? I dont blame you though, yoruba girls like manners and respect

Yes, yoruba girls don't lack manners and respect buh we do like manners and respect.

Thank you for d observation grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by Phargbemmy(m): 4:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
Naff24:

Yes, yoruba girls don't lack manners and respect buh we do like manners and respect.

Thank you for d observation grin grin grin

Preach it Sis.

2 Likes

Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by Produke(m): 4:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
Good things cannot be mocked...madam security
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
dammytosh:

Prof is lazy ?

Ouch! angry
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by yemmight(m): 4:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
dtruth3:
Prostit*ute

Shameless Igbo!

You can imagine. You are calling that woman a prostitute. She's one of the best igbo has produced and she has rescued so many women in Nigerian society today. Don't let your ignorance overshadow the truth in current Nigeria.
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by Irore: 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
LordIsaac:
100%

Where was she and who are the transgressors? Who is fooling who?
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by dre11(m): 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
dammytosh:

Prof is lazy ?

lovely reply

you just put her in her place
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by mumoftwo(f): 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
EroticAngelina:

Pls what crimes did she commit.
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by ayamAgenius: 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
EroticAngelina:

Oh how poetic thou are... Fine gurl with foul mouth... shocked

Epic!
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by Adeevah(m): 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
UltimatedeBest:
Wait a minute, Oby was a minister and DG at two different time under PDP administration. So what is she talking about?

U make sense...
Re: If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) by Adeevah(m): 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
ayamAgenius:

Oh how poetic thou are... Fine gurl with foul mouth... shocked

Epic!

Beauty minus brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Newly Elected LG & LCDA Chairmen And Vice Chairmen In Lagos / Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo / Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.