Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

When HeFirst Met His Wife 14yrs Ago, He Was Homeless...an Inspiring Story - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When HeFirst Met His Wife 14yrs Ago, He Was Homeless...an Inspiring Story (2121 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Met His Wife On Facebook Names His Son After Mark Zuckerberg / Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook / Lady Takes Care Of A Homeless Street Boy She Met In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When HeFirst Met His Wife 14yrs Ago, He Was Homeless...an Inspiring Story by White007(m): 2:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
Saw this on my friend's FB wall, i thought i should share to inspire others.

Lalasticlala do justice to inspire others.

1 Like

Re: When HeFirst Met His Wife 14yrs Ago, He Was Homeless...an Inspiring Story by madridguy(m): 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
Ok
Re: When HeFirst Met His Wife 14yrs Ago, He Was Homeless...an Inspiring Story by White007(m): 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
Pic of the couple and their kids.

1 Like

Re: When HeFirst Met His Wife 14yrs Ago, He Was Homeless...an Inspiring Story by yvelchstores(f): 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
Interesting. Nice 1
Re: When HeFirst Met His Wife 14yrs Ago, He Was Homeless...an Inspiring Story by greatgod2012(f): 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
WHEN YOU TAKE CARE OF THE QUEEN, THE QUEEN WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU.

WHEN YOU TAKE CARE OF THE KING, THE KING WILL LOVE AND ALSO TAKE CARE OF YOU.

Marriage should not be one-sided, both needs to take care of each other.

I'm happy for the man, his marriage and the family in general.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When HeFirst Met His Wife 14yrs Ago, He Was Homeless...an Inspiring Story by Dyt(f): 2:59pm On Mar 24, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: When HeFirst Met His Wife 14yrs Ago, He Was Homeless...an Inspiring Story by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 24, 2016
KINGS are rare these days, all we've got now are princes not ready to settle down

6 Likes

Re: When HeFirst Met His Wife 14yrs Ago, He Was Homeless...an Inspiring Story by lilmax(m): 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
You met her 14yrs ago no job, no car, homeless and you are proud to say it ? sorry not inspired

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: When HeFirst Met His Wife 14yrs Ago, He Was Homeless...an Inspiring Story by kidsam: 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
Hope y'all read the story well. She took him in when he had nothing, let him use her car whenever he had to........
Don't just look at the QX.
Re: When HeFirst Met His Wife 14yrs Ago, He Was Homeless...an Inspiring Story by lalasticlala(m): 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
White007:
Saw this on my friend's FB wall, i thought i should share to inspire others.

Lalasticlala do justice to inspire others.

Link to the FB source pls

1 Like

Re: When HeFirst Met His Wife 14yrs Ago, He Was Homeless...an Inspiring Story by Pidggin(f): 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
She's lucky, some will change once their circumstances change, God bless your marriage

1 Like

Re: When HeFirst Met His Wife 14yrs Ago, He Was Homeless...an Inspiring Story by Omotayor123(f): 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2016
Good for you guys! The girl is good, The Boy is also good grin grin
Re: When HeFirst Met His Wife 14yrs Ago, He Was Homeless...an Inspiring Story by White007(m): 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
lalasticlala:

Link to the FB source pls

Here it is lalasticlala

Re: When HeFirst Met His Wife 14yrs Ago, He Was Homeless...an Inspiring Story by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
White007:

Here it is lalasticlala

If I'm not mistaken, he said link as in page link not the man's entire profile undecided
Re: When HeFirst Met His Wife 14yrs Ago, He Was Homeless...an Inspiring Story by joefredd006(m): 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
I have a twisted attraction to the whole story.

It's their dog that I want (covers face )

What a black beauty

2 Likes

Re: When HeFirst Met His Wife 14yrs Ago, He Was Homeless...an Inspiring Story by cococandy(f): 10:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
Correct
greatgod2012:
WHEN YOU TAKE CARE OF THE QUEEN, THE QUEEN WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU.

WHEN YOU TAKE CARE OF THE KING, THE KING WILL LOVE AND ALSO TAKE CARE OF YOU.

Marriage should not be one-sided, both needs to take care of each other.

I'm happy for the man, his marriage and the family in general.
Re: When HeFirst Met His Wife 14yrs Ago, He Was Homeless...an Inspiring Story by thorpido(m): 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
What I like most in their picture is the dog.
Re: When HeFirst Met His Wife 14yrs Ago, He Was Homeless...an Inspiring Story by Fkforyou(m): 11:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
Damn....am so cold. Am not moved one bit.

1 Like

Re: When HeFirst Met His Wife 14yrs Ago, He Was Homeless...an Inspiring Story by bukatyne(f): 11:29pm On Mar 24, 2016
Beautiful story of love kiss
Re: When HeFirst Met His Wife 14yrs Ago, He Was Homeless...an Inspiring Story by Flexherbal(m): 4:31am On Mar 25, 2016
We still some good girls out. Good women like her deserve some good treats.
Re: When HeFirst Met His Wife 14yrs Ago, He Was Homeless...an Inspiring Story by jashar(f): 10:12am On Mar 25, 2016
joefredd006:
I have a twisted attraction to the whole story.

It's their dog that I want (covers face )

What a black beauty

don't be ashamed. The dog is simply precious. See it's regal bearing and luscious coat. What's not to love? kiss
Re: When HeFirst Met His Wife 14yrs Ago, He Was Homeless...an Inspiring Story by DerrickM(m): 10:35am On Mar 25, 2016
It goes both ways so please don't make it one-sided*winks winks*#JustSaying

Angelberry:
KINGS are rare these days, all we've got now are princes not ready to settle down

1 Like

Re: When HeFirst Met His Wife 14yrs Ago, He Was Homeless...an Inspiring Story by edwife(f): 10:48am On Mar 25, 2016
When a couple understand and have the same goal towards life, they will have a successful marriage.

She stood by him because he showed her that he was worth it and it is easy to stand by someone who appreciates you.

This can only be achieved if BOTH (man and woman) work TOGETHER.
Re: When HeFirst Met His Wife 14yrs Ago, He Was Homeless...an Inspiring Story by Cultured(m): 11:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:

I'm here to prove you wrong. If you are single, not contentious, not too clever by half, have no sense of entitlement complex, below 32 years of age and averagely good looking with infectious smile then send me a PM. I'm ready to make you a queen and will treat you as such for the rest of our lives together.

1 Like

Re: When HeFirst Met His Wife 14yrs Ago, He Was Homeless...an Inspiring Story by slimyem: 11:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
One out of many similar stories that didn't end well.
Some men develop short memories as soon as things start to swell. So many "regardless of how I stood by him " stories out there and in some cases, the woman wins the bread till forever or till it wears her out.

Cool story though. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: When HeFirst Met His Wife 14yrs Ago, He Was Homeless...an Inspiring Story by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cultured:

I'm here to prove you wrong. If you are single, not contentious, not too clever by half, have no sense of entitlement complex, below 32 years of age and averagely good looking with infectious smile then send me a PM. I'm ready to make you a queen and will treat you as such for the rest of our lives together.
Are you serious?
Re: When HeFirst Met His Wife 14yrs Ago, He Was Homeless...an Inspiring Story by Cultured(m): 12:01am On Mar 28, 2016
Angelberry:
Are you serious?

My word is my bond.
Re: When HeFirst Met His Wife 14yrs Ago, He Was Homeless...an Inspiring Story by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 28, 2016
Cultured:

My word is my bond.
OK
Re: When HeFirst Met His Wife 14yrs Ago, He Was Homeless...an Inspiring Story by Cultured(m): 1:30am On Mar 28, 2016
Angelberry:
OK

Send me a PM or give me your email address here.
Re: When HeFirst Met His Wife 14yrs Ago, He Was Homeless...an Inspiring Story by Fadamant: 3:30am On Mar 28, 2016
And @Vishnu insisted that guys with no car and house of their own (bought or built) should not get married and many of her gender on that thread agreed with her?

(1) (Reply)

The Miraculous Herb That Can Help You Get Pregnant & Prevent Miscarriage / What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives / What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.