Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures (49245 Views)

See How Computer Lesson Is Taught In Ghanaian School (pictures) / Situations You Can Relate To In A Nigerian Secondary School (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by worlexy(m): 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
Kudos to me, for retaining my super legit and beautiful handwriting grin
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by samchem(m): 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
Ksslib:

You need to be flogged with a fulani made koboko soaked in hot pepper for trying to disrespect engineers.

Oh oh! My bad. Now I get it. Now I understand what the pic is trying to say.

Engineers are too intelligent and do not need to read 2-4-7, unlike Medical students that need to.
Those chemical engineering guys are fire
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by Lastanza: 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
EVILFOREST:
I still have a fine Handwriting, though i solely interpret it.

No one else does

Ehen, what's the cause of the illegible writings of doctors. Have wondered for time immemorial.
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by Lastanza: 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
[quote author=worlexy post=44102891]Kudos to me, for retaining my super legit and beautiful handwriting grin[/quote
Ehen, what's the cause of the illegible writings of doctors. Have wondered for time immemorial.
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by ChelseaDr(m): 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
Med School sha.... Chaaaii... Diaris god oo

1 Like

Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by adexmuhyi(m): 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
nairapolice:

says who, did adam hav ebola zika hiv or rhabdosarcomma?
All dys stil hapens within the human anatomy, but pls tel me how many new fones, cars, machines and others are invented in a year
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by Appareil(m): 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
I enjoyed this thread! Especially the pictorial illustrations. Interesting! Come on, other professions, bring your own experience.
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by emmaliver(m): 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
Thats what they go thru. Being a doctor is even more tasking
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by murtalaa(m): 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
And after going through hell and back and expecting a posh air conditioned office, they get this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
SonofHim:

No be lie. A college once said that in Path Pharm clasa you are always learning but never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
Very true my brother. It's deep!

1 Like

Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by Liljeez(m): 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
baebae:
Ok. Will comment if it reach fp
It has baby....
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by Liljeez(m): 7:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
ireneony:
Non of these meme is funny undecided
Ur sense of humour has been sold to d devil

1 Like

Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
eyinjuege:
I got one for you, and it's so true:

hahahahaha, dude that's me, I keep a bushy hair but on viva day, na gents u go dey see, no beards clean low cut
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by Doubleagent008(m): 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
ireneony:
Non of these meme is funny undecided
that is the point. if you didn't laugh others did.
but then I wonder why u didn't find a single one funny. Are u a med student?
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by Doubleagent008(m): 7:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
samchem:

don't mind those overhyped mofos...after all the reading they can't even compete with us in terms of evidential acquaintance...how many of dem can treat a common senator...quote me and get ur deserved lash
oga read this thing u just wrote out loud and see if it still makes sense to you.
Read the last two statements twice.
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
most people erroneosly think that only med students read for very long hours. This isn't true as there are many non-med students, particularly first class peeps that can outread med students. Here in my hostel(OAU), even med guyz famz me when it comes to reading hrs and am still struggling at 4.4cgpa.

2 Likes

Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by RexRoy(m): 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
"I dnt even knw wat I don't knw". Dat feeling is always vewi annoying especially wen ur fwends r talking abt wat u've nt read

1 Like

Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by macjireh: 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
heard MEDICAL STUDENTS ARE PROMISCUOUS. IS IT TRUE? MEDICS IN D HOUSE...
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by samchem(m): 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
Doubleagent008:
oga read this thing u just wrote out loud and see if it still makes sense to you.
Read the last two statements twice.
I know it was very difficult for u to decode...am sorry
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by Venus007(f): 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
RobinHez:

This babe resemble venus007 small lipsrsealed
Lol. Tfy dia!!
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by Doubleagent008(m): 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
samchem:

I know it was very difficult for u to decode...am sorry
funny enough I understand it. when you now say how many of Doctors can treat a senator? well that makes me wonder, how does a senator gets treated when he is sick? by a tailor, or a mechanic or an Engineer?
frankly I have nothing against Engineers. I have over 10 in my family. And 2 in my nuclear Family.
but come on you want to hate on those medical guys do it with some rationality. you don't have to lose that to hate.

2 Likes

Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by heykims(m): 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
adexmuhyi:
Dont mind dem, the human anatomy hasnt changed since the creation of Adam, but 1999 Engineer wil hav to update hisself of the new inventions of technology or else, he wil be a quack.
Yea, but d technology for rectifying d deviation in d normal anatomy and physiology keeps changing day by day, plus evolution in surgical procedures, introduction of new drugs etc.
If doctors were to limit themselves to what they re taught in med schools, they become outdated just few years after.

1 Like

Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by laryom1(m): 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
adexmuhyi:
All dys stil hapens within the human anatomy, but pls tel me how many new fones, cars, machines and others are invented in a year
The way you reason said it all. # grin grin
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by RobinHez(m): 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
Venus007:
Lol. Tfy dia!!
grin
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by laryom1(m): 8:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
diplomat4jesus:
most people erroneosly think that only med students read for very long hours. This isn't true as there are many non-med students, particularly first class peeps that can outread med students. Here in my hostel(OAU), even med guyz famz me when it comes to reading hrs and am still struggling at 4.4cgpa.
It's not about how long . . It's a matter of how much compared to the time available. All CVS in 4weeks# thinking aloud...
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by Venus007(f): 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
Doubleagent008:
funny enough I understand it. when you now say how many of Doctors can treat a senator? well that makes me wonder, how does a senator gets treated when he is sick? by a tailor, or a mechanic or an Engineer?
frankly I have nothing against Engineers. I have over 10 in my family. And 2 in my nuclear Family.
but come on you want to hate on those medical guys do it with some rationality. you don't have to lose that to hate.
Lol. My broda, we face d hate on a daily basis, its nothing new. Undeserved bile and hate comes with being a Medic. They think its over hyped and we dnt do shiii. They often compare calculations and Med. Funny thing is most are VERY ignorant of the scope. Math has principles u follow, once u get them, u can solve almost anything requiring d principle. In Med, u read gigantic books for like 12-18 months, it'll feel like fiction cos AS YOU ARE READING IT, YOU ARE FORGETTING IT! Not because u are dull, nah, but because u av so much to learn u cant relate with. EVERY LINE MATTERS. You could read 4 different large books frm different authors and countries fr d same course jst to be sure u get d tiny detail one lacks. You look at ppl in other depts with envy when they write their exams. They can always drop d cramming after a semester. You av to keep it in ur head fr 18months! And u dnt do jst theory or obj oh. You do tests, viva, multiple choice qs. Name it. Anatomy isnt jst Anatomy. Theres Embrology, Gross Anatomy and Histology. I think ppl are really misinformed abt d Medical curricula, thats why they think its over-hyped. Lets try to get informed bfr slamming things dwn. Every course is hard in its own way, yes, but theres a reason why Med has been reverred right frm time all over the world.

7 Likes

Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by Venus007(f): 8:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
heykims:

Yea, but d technology for rectifying d deviation in d normal anatomy and physiology keeps changing day by day, plus evolution in surgical procedures, introduction of new drugs etc.
If doctors were to limit themselves to what they re taught in med schools, they become outdated just few years after.
As in ehn. Its a continuous examination. Even as a Doctor wrking ul still write exam to become a consultant. Frm House Officer to Resident Doctor to Junior Consultant to Senior Consultant...... Abeg, explaining is almost pointless to someone who isnt in d scope.

2 Likes

Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by Venus007(f): 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
RobinHez:

grin
Fabzgrace, oya come and carry ur son. undecided
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by worlexy(m): 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
[quote author=Lastanza post=44103343][/quote]
The cause is simply because your brain is working faster, super faster than your head. Lecturers will just be talking, dictating in class with the speed of light and u have to write fast to catch up with them, if not na O.Y.O.
Also, time allocated to exams is usually less compared to normal. An exam that should normally take 3 hours may be allotted 1hr, so you must write fast because u must touch all the questions unless otherwise stated. Do you understand now.
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by macjireh: 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
Venus007:
As in ehn. Its a continuous examination. Even as a Doctor wrking ul still write exam to become a consultant. Frm House Officer to Resident Doctor to Junior Consultant to Senior Consultant...... Abeg, explaining is almost pointless to someone who isnt in d scope.

MEDICAL STUDENTS ARE
PROMISCUOUS. IS IT TRUE?
No offence meant
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by worlexy(m): 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
macjireh:

MEDICAL STUDENTS ARE
PROMISCUOUS. IS IT TRUE?
No offence meant
it's not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha / Nigerian Girl Who Speaks 5 Foreign Languages At 22 / Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.