Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Shadows....... - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shadows....... (70935 Views)

Shadows Of Death (the Girl-god) / Shadows Of The Green Part Two / Chasing Shadows. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shadows....... by Whizzdom(m): 10:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
Awesome, keep it rolling OP.

You can also check this new thriller story titled: "The Sinister Defence" by Whizzdom

The link is: https://www.nairaland.com/3461761/sinister-defence-thriller-story
Re: Shadows....... by babyface224(f): 10:44am On Nov 24, 2016
wow...that was epic..my best character was Emma ..I can read this story over and over again..remain blessed

1 Like

Re: Shadows....... by austine4real(m): 6:44am On Apr 13, 2017
CuteTolex:
hmm this one na gobe ayakata
happy birthday to u
Re: Shadows....... by ezo4fta(m): 8:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
Nice
Re: Shadows....... by Nobody: 10:34am On May 21, 2017
AustinBlinks:
Shadows…….coming soon
Story by Austinblinks..
Are you afraid of the dark? Do you believe in spirits? Higher powers that walk amongs us everyday, do you think they really exist? …… I know you don’t!
Like you, i never thought they existed. I’ve seen the movies, read they papers, paranormal activities going on around us but i never cared, never listened……at least until now…..
Now! Means this moment! Here in this room behind closed doors. I’ve locked the door and wedged a chair against it, the windows are locked too….. But It’s of no use, he’ll come in anyways…. I’ve seen what he can do and he’s done it alot of times.
He killed them, he killed them all, leaving me to witness it all like he promised. He told me that I’ll be the last…….. You probably know him too, heard of him, see his work and he has most likely killed someone you used to know. Remember when you were alone in the house and you heard movements, the hairs on your skin rose as you felt the cold wind on your face….you’ve heard the whispers and his warm breath behind your ear but when you turned around , there was no one there….no one you can see anyways…
Shhhh….. i think he’s here….right outside the door, i see his shadows, the cold winds are blowing now , the door knob is rattling, the flower vase just fell, shattering in a loud bang…… someone please help…..someone….. anyone! Please….. and then the silence……………… .
I think he is gone, i hope he has…… I’m just 22, i don’t want to die yet……
OH God! He’s back…… the door wasn’t opened….he walked right through it! Oh Lord! We shouldn’t have let him in the first time, we brought this on ourselves. I and the others, i warned them but didn’t listen and now they are all gone… dead or missing. He’s here!!! Moving towards me! Please help me!….. His hands are stretched! If you’re reading this…… take my advice, don’t let him in! I Beg you! Look around you, he might be in already, learn from me,.but if he’s in already then i’m afraid it’s too late. Oh God! His getting closer, Please help me. Please heeedvsbssjsggggggggggggggggggkv
#anticipate!
#Coming soon
Picture credit: http://www.rebloggy.com
Story by Austinblinks
No part of this story may be published without the prior knowledge of the author.
contact me on
Email: austinblinks2000@gmail.com
IG: @austinblinks_tomilayo
Twt: @Austinblinks
wow so intriguing... One of the best horror stories I've read... Gud job

1 Like

Re: Shadows....... by nicerod(m): 8:23am On Dec 17, 2017
blessedever:
Wow...Very captivating Op...Thank God it was all a dream..Tnx for sharing with us..

Hppy birthday to u

Llnp
Re: Shadows....... by bilirayz(f): 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
I love this story so much, I give u hugs for this masterpiece

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Pleasure And Pain - A Short Story / AZEME : A Campus Crime Story / Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.