Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Man Assassinated At Oando Filing-Station In Port-Harcourt (Viewers' Discretion) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Assassinated At Oando Filing-Station In Port-Harcourt (Viewers' Discretion) (80129 Views)

Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos / Man Assassinated In His Car In Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) / Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Assassinated At Oando Filing-Station In Port-Harcourt (Viewers' Discretion) by scachy(m): 9:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
Besto:

no further details sir!!!
i still love my new s6edge,So i took off after my shots

grin grin. All right
Re: Man Assassinated At Oando Filing-Station In Port-Harcourt (Viewers' Discretion) by xreal: 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
PH why?
why all these violence, why?

If I am to choose between PH and Maiduguri......
I know where to choose for this easther break.
Re: Man Assassinated At Oando Filing-Station In Port-Harcourt (Viewers' Discretion) by Ndeewonu: 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
dagbokoncept:
Blood sucking politics. Buhari should call his blood thirsty boys into order. Such barbaric killings ended with OBJ regime.

Gbam!
Buhari is becoming a devil. May God forgive him... if his cup is not yet full!
Re: Man Assassinated At Oando Filing-Station In Port-Harcourt (Viewers' Discretion) by Charly68: 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
Wike ! Wike !! Wike !!! May God have mercy .This type of things happen when the wicked rules ..there can't be peace until that man finishes his tenure..This is the making of supreme court..rivers are in deep mess already but they seem to like it that way
Re: Man Assassinated At Oando Filing-Station In Port-Harcourt (Viewers' Discretion) by atg1(m): 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
I knw if u hv d opportunities of being a president u will do more than abacha, i dnt knw hw some people got money to buy handset or computer ?
Re: Man Assassinated At Oando Filing-Station In Port-Harcourt (Viewers' Discretion) by smartolala(m): 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
Another secret cult related killing,in nyesom wike voice
Re: Man Assassinated At Oando Filing-Station In Port-Harcourt (Viewers' Discretion) by naphcoco(m): 10:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
The different between the South-South political thugs and mafians with their North-eastern counterparts is that, the former doesn't kill at random, there's always a target to hit. Not bombing innocent citizenries, ransacking villages and kidnapping women, children in market places and malls, stealing cows and looting. Rivers state should be commended curtailing the APC in rigging the election by means of violence for violence.
Re: Man Assassinated At Oando Filing-Station In Port-Harcourt (Viewers' Discretion) by Rhea(f): 10:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
the killing may not be political
Re: Man Assassinated At Oando Filing-Station In Port-Harcourt (Viewers' Discretion) by dagbokoncept(m): 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2016
DExplorer1:

If you don't have anything reasonable to type why not read the comments only.
Why did you decide to take panadol for another man's headache. Even your president has greed that what he's boys did was shameful and barbaric. He should bring the perpetrators into book. Leaders must be accountable. So no excuses!!!!
Re: Man Assassinated At Oando Filing-Station In Port-Harcourt (Viewers' Discretion) by dagbokoncept(m): 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
onetouch04:
. I believe u re a myopic **** to hv call Buhari's name. Niger Delta youths hv been known for their restiveness. All d money they frm govt they it for proliferation of arms and drug peddling intead of going to school. These killing and kidnappings are these consequences of their myopism. Dont call any govt official, be it PDP or APC.
You are entitled to your beliefs. You are the one who's myopic here. Are you saying the corp member killed is as a result of restiveness? You really need to reset your brain so that you can think in a contemporary way.
Re: Man Assassinated At Oando Filing-Station In Port-Harcourt (Viewers' Discretion) by dagbokoncept(m): 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2016
Gee15:

I think you should go back to the kindergarten so you can learn better, what has this got to do with Mr President, you fool.
You are the one who is a stake illiterate. Buhari is chief security officer of this nation. He should be accountable for everything. You need get some education.
Re: Man Assassinated At Oando Filing-Station In Port-Harcourt (Viewers' Discretion) by dagbokoncept(m): 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2016
henryhemon:

Am sorry for you. You will continue calling Buhari untill it affects you.
Sorry for your self
Re: Man Assassinated At Oando Filing-Station In Port-Harcourt (Viewers' Discretion) by dagbokoncept(m): 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
Your assertions are incoherent. You must be high on something. He his the president, he should be held responsible.
Re: Man Assassinated At Oando Filing-Station In Port-Harcourt (Viewers' Discretion) by obinnashady(m): 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
okzcorp:

We see different things in this country. While some saw the news and tendered their condolences, my oga above was seeing the prettiest girl on NL. Welldone sir.

The lady should place viewer's discretion too.
what can a man do?
Re: Man Assassinated At Oando Filing-Station In Port-Harcourt (Viewers' Discretion) by koolblu1(m): 11:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
Uncle Yemi as we always call him. We were looking forward to seeing you at this year's easter conference of the scripture union. It was always an interesting moment watching the TRIO of you, my Dad and uncle O. play and gist over bottles or groundnuts and banana. You were too wise and very friendly. You had a funny way of talking sometimes and we liked it. You will always ask me "o boy hafa? Where you dey now? What of mummy? Where is U.C?" and many more questions that would follow.

I have been in total shock when Mother called me to ask if I knew/heard anything, work ended for me since 11 or 12noon when I heard how these men of the "Underworld" tried robbing you and ended up taking your life.

One thing is sure, you have made heaven. Now you can rest from the troubles of this world.

24th March was supposed to be a MAUNDY THURSDAY for us.... little did I know that it was going to be a BLACK THURSDAY.
Rest in Peace Engr Yemi Adesina.

Dear Nlander, our uncle's death had nothing to do with politics. Not PDP, Not APC. Pls. He was never a politician.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Assassinated At Oando Filing-Station In Port-Harcourt (Viewers' Discretion) by focus2727(m): 11:52pm On Mar 24, 2016
Besto:
The owner of this car was just assassinated opp Oando filing station at Rumuomasi ph.
what did u expect when almost all the Assembly member are ex militants? from the speaker

1 Like

Re: Man Assassinated At Oando Filing-Station In Port-Harcourt (Viewers' Discretion) by nortcentrallord(m): 12:33am On Mar 25, 2016
A man just got murdered and some hollow headed youths are Shifting blames from Wike to Ameachi back and forth. Politicians will continue to control your lives.

1 Like

Re: Man Assassinated At Oando Filing-Station In Port-Harcourt (Viewers' Discretion) by nortcentrallord(m): 12:40am On Mar 25, 2016
koolblu1:
Uncle Yemi as we always call him. We were looking forward to seeing you at this year's easter conference of the scripture union. It was always an interesting moment watching the TRIO of you, my Dad and uncle O. play and gist over bottles or groundnuts and banana. You were too wise and very friendly. You had a funny way of talking sometimes and we liked it. You will always ask me "o boy hafa? Where you dey now? What of mummy? Where is U.C?" and many more questions that would follow.

I have been in total shock when Mother called me to ask if I knew/heard anything, work ended for me since 11 or 12noon when I heard how these men of the "Underworld" tried robbing you and ended up taking your life.

One thing is sure, you have made heaven. Now you can rest from the troubles of this world.

24th March was supposed to be a MAUNDY THURSDAY for us.... little did I know that it was going to be a BLACK THURSDAY.

Dear Nlander, our uncle's death had nothing to do with politics. Not PDP, Not APC. Pls. He was never a politician.

May your uncle rest in peace. Amen.

May such never repeat itself in your family or to any of us or our loved once.

1 Like

Re: Man Assassinated At Oando Filing-Station In Port-Harcourt (Viewers' Discretion) by Excuzeme: 5:47am On Mar 25, 2016
dagbokoncept:
Blood sucking politics. Buhari Badluck Jonathan and Wike should call their blood thirsty boys into order. Such barbaric killings ended with OBJ regime.

Fixed!
Re: Man Assassinated At Oando Filing-Station In Port-Harcourt (Viewers' Discretion) by Excuzeme: 5:52am On Mar 25, 2016
koolblu1:
Uncle Yemi as we always call him.

This looks more like a premeditated ASSASINATION!
His car was not taken, he was not robbed of valuables.... so what exactly makes this a robbery,...... if not a targeted assassination?

And our Police are so useless, you cant bet they wouldn't be able to fish out the murderers! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Man Assassinated At Oando Filing-Station In Port-Harcourt (Viewers' Discretion) by vanhayor(m): 6:23am On Mar 25, 2016
mohaMADbuari:
APC now assassinating those INEC staffs they offered bribe to rig Election for them.

Buhari, Amaechi, Dakukuwu and Co.... it shall never be well with your souls.

Vulture will feast on your carcasses
What if d pple u're cursing re nt responsible for dis....
D curse z gonna backfire
Nigerians!!!....dey just believe what dey hear

1 Like

Re: Man Assassinated At Oando Filing-Station In Port-Harcourt (Viewers' Discretion) by dontee2015(m): 7:02am On Mar 25, 2016
This Man that you are seeing his Picture is not a politician,thats my Uncle, He was killed yesterday in PH.its not a Political Killing as some have said.i will b happy if seun can help us take down this picture. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Man Assassinated At Oando Filing-Station In Port-Harcourt (Viewers' Discretion) by AyoolaIgwe(m): 7:14am On Mar 25, 2016
Larryhoover:
I think it is high time for the presidency to declare a state of emergency in #Rivers, killing of souls in getting rampant and the Military has to engage in full protection of life and properties Or Else..............*Comment Reserved*
clap for ur self
Re: Man Assassinated At Oando Filing-Station In Port-Harcourt (Viewers' Discretion) by chichriso: 7:34am On Mar 25, 2016
pretydiva:
State of emergency should be declared in port Harcourt asap

Ara gbawakwa gi anya for that comment.

jonathan administration brought peace to us in Rivers State now Buhari is bringing blood for our people and u are there opening your mouth and calling for state of emergency

Mtchwwwwwww
Re: Man Assassinated At Oando Filing-Station In Port-Harcourt (Viewers' Discretion) by dynonetk: 11:27am On Mar 25, 2016
It is a case of armed robbers and has nothing to do with APC. The man is my uncle. RIP
Re: Man Assassinated At Oando Filing-Station In Port-Harcourt (Viewers' Discretion) by DExplorer1: 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
dagbokoncept:

Why did you decide to take panadol for another man's headache. Even your president has greed that what he's boys did was shameful and barbaric. He should bring the perpetrators into book. Leaders must be accountable. So no excuses!!!!
Your comment is laughable and I'm sure you got that news from a beer parlour grin
Re: Man Assassinated At Oando Filing-Station In Port-Harcourt (Viewers' Discretion) by Iamtwitwi(m): 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
franchizy:

Clap for yourself.
dis is one of my family o #Sadmood Rip
Re: Man Assassinated At Oando Filing-Station In Port-Harcourt (Viewers' Discretion) by LadyGeorge(f): 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
RIP Uncle Yemi
Re: Man Assassinated At Oando Filing-Station In Port-Harcourt (Viewers' Discretion) by darmmie2012(f): 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
OMG, can some1 jst tell what Nigeria is turning in2
Re: Man Assassinated At Oando Filing-Station In Port-Harcourt (Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 26, 2016
I cried, I was shaken. How could this be? This is very saddening.

My brother Yemi was not a politician. I was with him at his place last week. He help me with some information I needed. I was with him also last Sunday.

He was a good man. Always willing to offer a helping hand. He was a good christian. He was very humble. His voice still echoes in my ears. I still remember his face vividly.

He was billed to be at Elelenwo for our SU Easter conference.

Adieu my brother, adieu. Only GOD knows what happened and why it did.
Re: Man Assassinated At Oando Filing-Station In Port-Harcourt (Viewers' Discretion) by bluice2(m): 10:00am On Feb 13, 2017
2sexynet:
Nigeria is a ZOO

A zoo is even better, at least the animals are safe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run / Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) / ‘I Have Been Sexually Assaulting My Employer’s Twin Daughters Since 2019’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.