Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others (39924 Views)

Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram / Pope Francis Pictured Washing The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics(photos) / Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
wadetaw202:

Now that you have condemn the pope, is your life better?

No, your life will only grow worse and you will die and perish in compete emptiness and nothiness.

And do you know why?...it's because our own life will reduce when you attempt to ridicule others.

Boy, there are people who you cannot curse..
I am one of such.

And God said to me, "he that curses you I will curse also"

You just dug your own pit by your hands.
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by wadetaw202: 10:59pm On Mar 24, 2016
Kbs468:

The below is what you don't know or have been denying to talk about ever since

Also,
The reason I am a Muslim
John 17 3 : that they know you the only true God and Jesus Christ whom you have sent ,Jesus is a messenger

worship God not his messenger

So you Muslims got your teachings and Quran from the christian bible? So, the aura is a copy of the Bible? Yet you go about killing Christians? Yet your Quran tells you that you must kill Christians before you enter aljannah? Funny.

Since you believe so much in both old and new testaments of the Bible, then you shouldn't have problem believing Like 9:35 and Matthew 3:7. Both places recorded that Jesus is the Son of God.

Continue to fuul yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
gasgenius:
Catholic is not Christian and Christian aint Catholic
Catholic are murderer and do u know what pope mean funny. Belike God - Jesus - Catholic member
Catholic kill a man cause he said the earth is round
Mary is not to be honour if Christ didn't honour her even no example of thatin the bible . in between ... Pope aint god so don't say cause Christ wash feet u want to compare with one old man.
Catholic people try to be a Christian read ur Bible

Christ certainly did honour his earthly mother (wedding feast of cannan etc). Such anti catholic bigoted ravings are fortunately rare amoung the other Christian denominations. All Christians of every denomination would be ashamed at the level of hatred, intolerance and lack of understanding in this disgraceful post.
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by wadetaw202: 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

I am one of such.

That promise in the bible is for those who live in righteousness and not for sinners.

By trying to pull the pope and catholic church down, you have signed yourself into sin and curse

You judged him as an unrighteous person and the Bible says "thou shall not judge and thou shall not condemn" Luke 6:37

By judging and condemning others, you have broken the hedge.

And my bible says "he who breaks the hedge, the snake shall bite" Ecclesiastical 10:8

So, you are already exposed to curse by your comment/words

Matthew 12:37 says "by your words you are justified and by your words you are condemned"

So, your comments have condemned you and that curse will have effect on your life because you Dont have any thing to ward it off anymore...you have broken the hedge.

That stvpid spiritual arrogance will never save you. You are on your own
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by Lilimax(f): 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
gretblue:

Jesus is God again?
YES!!!
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by Lilimax(f): 11:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
shejane:
Our primary assignment in dis world is to win souls to Christ, if after washing their feet nd he can't bring them to Christ is all vanity. For any tree that don't bear fruit Christ himself will cut down. Preach the word to them

He's the only way. No corner way
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by Lilimax(f): 11:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
Hillarie:
I'm still looking for how this act would grant him automatic visa to Heaven..

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by mama777(f): 11:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
Catholism my faith!if only christians should stop fighting and competing with each other and respect one's belief ,the world will be filled with love.all these problems emanated from greed and jealousy.feels good to be in love with God.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by Lilimax(f): 11:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
wadetaw202:

So you Muslims got your teachings and Quran from the christian bible? So, the aura is a copy of the Bible? Yet you go about killing Christians? Yet your Quran tells you that you must kill Christians before you enter aljannah? Funny.

Since you believe so much in both old and new testaments of the Bible, then you shouldn't have problem believing Like 9:35 and Matthew 3:7. Both places recorded that Jesus is the Son of God.

Continue to fuul yourself.
smiley
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by wadetaw202: 11:16pm On Mar 24, 2016
NakedWire10:
The question one should have asked is "do the other people, apart from the 4 catholics, believe in the washing of feet".
Let's not abuse very significant things.
God bless the Pope.

Apostle Peter never believed in the washing of feet when Jesus wanted to do it. Hope you still remember that part of your Bible?
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by AmakaDNBStories(f): 11:20pm On Mar 24, 2016
Emenandez4lyf:
Are u the owner of DNBstories ?
I wish. Daniel Nkado is the owner
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by wadetaw202: 11:22pm On Mar 24, 2016
FTBOY:
who send am? undecided

Looks like it's none of your business
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by najib632(m): 11:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
baebae:
Waiting to see a picture of a muslim do the same..
There is no need we perform wudu(ablution) 5 tym daily
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by ElCapone(m): 11:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
Efewestern:

Just imagine a world were we re tolerance of each other, a world were u luv me not because am a Christian but because am a human just like you, A world were you don't discriminate , A world were We all acknowledge God and not claiming Other religion God is evil...

We can make a change.. Preach The good news "Love"

God bless us all
amem
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by Ubenedictus(m): 11:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
Religion!

There is nothing spiritual about these popes. Its just a political role.

Many of their doctrines are against the biblical principle.

Did Jesus wash the feet of the heathen?

And people have turned this so called pope into a god. They listen to him rather than the word of Jesus our Saviour!

May many of us not follow men to hell in their deception by religion.
Jesus also washed d feet of Judas.
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by loverrr(m): 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] ;DNice one
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by Ubenedictus(m): 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
sapiosexual1:
I like the pope, he is a fine man. I like the Catholic faith, too but I really frown at their many rituals. Christianity is not methodical, it's as inspired by the Spirit.

xtianity has ritual deal with it, communion, baptism, ordination, anoiting d sick etc.
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by CharlieMaria(m): 11:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
shamecurls:

hmmmm......Quite enlightening
John 20vs28 confirms that Jesus is God. Philipians 2vs6 States clearly that Jesus is equal to God. So He is God. Don't mind that guy who reads just a phrase in the bible and misinterprete it just to achieve his hidden agenda, namely the loss of souls

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by najib632(m): 11:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
Guy I don't know y u guys can't face the truth go and check the Arabic meaning of Allah let me even tell something do u dnt knw.90% of rules are applied in Islam are applied in Judaism they even pray like us and we fast on the day dat God helped prophet Moses (pbuh) out of Egypt. The thing is all the happenings that are happening of recent has been talked about in Islam Don't b suprised we also bliv Jesus (pbuh) will return we know of the Antichrist we know of gog and magog do u know the Quran talked about the expansion of the universe, formation of an embryo and the exact location at which the persians defeated roman even the algebraic equation was formed from the Quran the way God talked of how to distribute wealth of a deceased the real term used was "al-jabr" before Europeans changed it. the two major people who contributed to algebra were al-Khwārizmī and Omar Khayyami if u doubt me do as much research as you can. And to those saying Islam is a religion of violence and terrorism should check history and see y terrorism is happening Terrorism is created by The Jews and The west in order to destroy Islam and steal oil. If America had not invaded Iraq, Afghanistan and causing civil wars in syria and libya do u think there woulx be anything like terrorism. In Islam u are not allowed to take your life or to kill some unjustly even if he is an unbeliever( atheists not jews and Christians) he would be sent to hell on judgement day. During d tym Islam was growing there was a khalifate that saw a jew that killed his friend on the battle ground immediately he took out his sword and beheaded him he was happy and then he told prophet Muhammad S.A.W. that the jew was even being hypocritical dat he was saying that there Is no Diety except God and Muhammad S.A.W. is his messenger, immediately as he said this the prophet said how did u know if the jew was being hypocritical were you in his heart, verily I have washed my hands out of this. This is left between u and God.
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by cleoblizz332(f): 11:51pm On Mar 24, 2016
[quote author=GlorifiedTunde post=44072663]Religion!

And people have turned this so called pope into a god. They listen to him rather than the word of Jesus our Saviour!

May many of us not follow men to hell in their deception by religion.[/quote
Nigerians will have something to say..Christianity is not easy to act when Jesus was on earth he didn't just preach love he acted it, he didn't just preach humility he acted it by washing of d feet if we are truly Christ followers please how many churches followed what Jesus did years back but we can hold Bible and preach..ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS..And if God can stoop that low to wash humans feet then the Pope can do so in a universal way which is the meaning of Catholic..
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by Johnsown1(m): 11:52pm On Mar 24, 2016
Chanchit:
4Nigerians! Na so we useless reach, cos according to this news, the pope wants to wash and kiss the feet of 12 useless people to show how humble he is.
Watch Ur mouth,
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by nortcentrallord(m): 11:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
The Pope is showing love to all mankind devoid of race or religion While some are busy planting bombs and indulging in child marriage. I wonder how some people can't just define or identify a clear line between good and evil.

Talking about

Light and darkness
Good or evil
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by beetle24(f): 11:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
Chanchit:
4Nigerians! Na so we useless reach, cos according to this news, the pope wants to wash and kiss the feet of 12 useless people to show how humble he is.
u such a fool
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by najib632(m): 11:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
Efewestern:

Lolz that if e gonna reply grin .. Brother re u a Christian ?... asin am tired of correcting people oo.. Why will some1 ever think like that ? ... na wa.. they re quick to point to the bible verse that support such claim.. but they also Ignore those Bible verses that says other wise....
As u said "otherwise" which shows that it was manipulated by your damed popes
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by Johnsown1(m): 11:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
Heromaniaa:
You can embarassed never please Nigerians. #fact
Who told u,mungo park. Go hug transformer
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by cleoblizz332(f): 11:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

I am one of such.

ha ha ha..CHRISTIANS u are quoting God's word then y do u have to say he dug his pith but mind u he gave a reason "because u ridicle others" his words don't Mather but ur action matters and mind you..Don't use the name of God in vain
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by nortcentrallord(m): 11:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
GreatSE:
How many times has he told the Muslims to repent of the sins and follow Christ.... Jesus He is "The Only WAY" thats what the bible says. Can he tell Muslims to stop Jihad on Christians all over the world.

How many times did Jesus warn Judas not to sell him @ the passover meal and during the washing of the feet and @ the breaking of the bread?

Men make their own choice but God admonishes us to love them all the same. That's what the Holy father is doing. "Pray for your enemies" this world is not ours---thats the truth for a true christian.
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by najib632(m): 12:00am On Mar 25, 2016
Efewestern:

Lolz that if e gonna reply grin .. Brother re u a Christian ?... asin am tired of correcting people oo.. Why will some1 ever think like that ? ... na wa.. they re quick to point to the bible verse that support such claim.. but they also Ignore those Bible verses that says other wise....
As u said "otherwise" which shows that it was manipulated by your damed popes not even the Imam of the Grand mosque will change a letter or even a comma or full stop not to even talk of a whole word in the Qur'an and expect Muslims not to know. I swr if all the Qur'ans will ne thrown into the sea and the muslims are asked to produce another it will not take more than 3 days to 1 week we will produce ertin back but u Christians if that is done to u I swear u won't ever b able to make an exact copy even if I will take u 1000 yrs
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by cleoblizz332(f): 12:06am On Mar 25, 2016
Mpanyi:

No need for any answer. You must have been answered severally and if the person answer you, you won't believe still. You made decision about what you think Catholics do and don't do. Meanwhile study your bible well, ask Holy Spirit for direction and it will be well with you
thank you we should only call on the Holy spirit when reading the Bible..This God that we worship came into this world through the womb of this woman, the Christ that saves us was try DX woman and u ask y honor Mary..BT DX ppl any day they happen to see dia pastor's mother they will kneel to greet

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by nortcentrallord(m): 12:09am On Mar 25, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
Religion!

May many of us not follow men to hell in their deception by religion.

Since it's a political role, why is buhari not sitting there as the poPe?

Judas was more or less a heathen in his heart yet Jesus washed his feet that night without trying to change his mind. A man who sells you is your enemy. If you were Jesus Christ only God knows what you would do to Judas @ the eating of the last supper.

What defense do you have for the part of the bible that said "love your enemies, pray for your enemies".

People Listen to the Pope because he speaks on the foundation of Christ and because you lack understanding of the word of God, you doubt his actions.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by cleoblizz332(f): 12:11am On Mar 25, 2016
wadetaw202:

Apostle Peter never believed in the washing of feet when Jesus wanted to do it. Hope you still remember that part of your Bible?
yes my Dear DT was because he was ignorant and so r u now but do u know d salvation there he give heed so read the later verse of that
Re: Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others by najib632(m): 12:12am On Mar 25, 2016
Silvofitz:
If those unbelievers (Muslims, Hindu, etc) have not been converted to Jesus, the whole exercise is a mere waste of time, and a blind demonstration of religion devoid of incubating power of the Holy Ghost.
The primary assignment of any priest is to turn men to Christ Jesus.
In Islam if u don't believe in all the prophets of God your faith is not complete dats among the six articles of faith in Islam. All muslims believe that Jesus A.S. is a messenger of Allah he is even among the most respected prohets of God; Abraham A.S.,Nuh A.S.,Moses A.S. ,Jesus A.S. and Prohet Muhammad S.A.W. so am jus looking at you guys and those bastard jews you will Answer God on judgement day keeping on saying that God is 3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA / Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) / Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.