Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video (76449 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Is Now Crippled - Ex-Boko Haram Intelligence Chief / 10 Things Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video / 3 Surprising Things Abubakar Shekau Said In Latest Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by Remyboyhefty(m): 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
Lala and seun come and see ur people ooo
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by AdeniyiA(m): 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2016
Tocheagle:
What do u mean by " the followers need to intensify the fight" Are u in any way supporting terrorism ? God will Openly disgrace and frustrate the plan of the enemy in this country . In Jesus Name . Every Jihadist agenda will come to naught .
he was only trying to deduce/decode what the statement may implies
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by freethug: 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2016
Before dem kill am, make e tell us where the chibok babes dey? You go surprise say these girls dey some Alhaji house for north.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by Pecca: 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
only for them that hit-their-head-on-the-ground to understand. after Igbo, next is English..
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by chrisxxx(m): 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
I think APC is in league with Boko Haram. Remember just last week loquacious Amaechi claimed that Nigeria will grant amnesty and pay compensation to Boko Haram and this week Boko Haram leader has surrendered.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by dapsonjegz(m): 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by redcliff: 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
mayorkyzo:
After all the blood shed he now wants to surrender..smells fishy if you ask me..

Surrender ke or he wants to do the masterpiece of all bombing? It never ends. Someone else us ready to take over.
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by mohaMADbuari: 7:41pm On Mar 24, 2016
Ofcos the end has come...

Your patron has gotten to Aso rock.
When we unequivocally stated that Buhari is bokoharm, some disgruntled zombies came for our jugular .

Buhari now that you have achieved your goal, tell your boys to release the chibok girls to their parents.

Very irritating and incorrigible dullardish terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by BabaO2: 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
Why still clinging onto the gun?
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by Marvel1206: 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by okezed: 7:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
he don tire
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by Segadem(m): 7:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
mayorkyzo:
After all the blood shed he now wants to surrender..smells fishy if you ask me..
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by mekybabe1: 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
Security Alert! This guy is up to something very bad this Easter. He wants security to relax so that he can carry out his plans.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
That's certainly fake Shekau.
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by okezed: 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
cry of a dying bitch
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by EazyMoh(m): 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
useless man, please let me do the honors of executing this monster!
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by misscall247: 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
I dey laugh u and buhari

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
Tocheagle:
He said something and I quote . "I HAVE PLAYED MY PART " By that I guess he means jihad . He feels he has done enough to qualify for "paradise" . That "played my part" statement shouldn't be taken lightly . There is an agenda going on . There are many out there waiting to "play their part" . NIGERIANS KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN .

iprecisely, t sounds like a suicide video
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by FemiFimile: 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
[size=14pt]The fear of Donald Trump is the beginning of wisdom.

Shekau is making a quick exit before Trump makes it to White House.

Obama Presidency is the root of all Jihad.
[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by angelawoko(m): 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
I still think our gallant soldiers should continue their offensive. He is trying to buy time by pretending that he has been defeated.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
He is about to carry out suicide bombing personally.. .

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by callJesu: 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
God will disrupts your plan and every power you relied on shall be brought low

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by jericco1(m): 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2016
reminds me of Darken Rahl and his creator
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by denony(m): 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2016
“May Allah protect us from the devil so that he doesn't achieve his evil among us.”

which devil again, when you are the devil yourself,

9 Likes

Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by Ambassadors: 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2016
And every one thinks he is truly going to surrender? That's funny. He is right that his time has come, but we must be prepared for one of the worst terrorist attack Nigeria has ever experienced. Am sure he is sacrificing himself during that attack. Nigeria be highly vigilant!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by nduogu(m): 7:52pm On Mar 24, 2016
He should be caught alive and made to face the full wrath of the Law.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
Until I hear this on BBC or CNN it's still a fabrication to me.
Even if true the country still faces a bigger threat in the form of IPOBians. The events of 1967 through to 1969 show they are not a force to take lightly since they battle in the open and not cower in darkness.
Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by mu2sa2: 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
I have watched the video and i understand this guy very well, having watched almost all the video footage released by him. I think the guy is responding to a message from unnamed emissaries. He seems to have lost his macho image and appears to be willing to talk peace for the very first time ever. Whatever anybody may think, this is a golden opportunity to end the senseless bloodshed in the NE -now that the erstwhile uncompromising, bloodthirsty fiend is in a weak position.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by Abagworo(m): 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
Ambassadors:
And every one thinks he is truly going to surrender? That's funny. He is right that his time has come, but we must be prepared for one of the worst terrorist attack Nigeria has ever experienced. Am sure he is sacrificing himself during that attack. Nigeria be highly vigilant!

You just gave out my thought. He has chosen to die and with that he would want to inflict as much damages as possible. The end here refers to himself and he is using it as a motivator to his remaining disciples whom I believe have dispersed.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by DaMaster(m): 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
When we said "kick GEJ out", they said he was their hero.

Compare and contrast:

Some days before kicking GEJ out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lntdalpUk_c

Less than a year after kicking him out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zeaa_csRxlM

3 Likes

Re: 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video by Winneygirl(f): 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
This isn't good.
This was a direct message to someone/some people.
we can't understand it cos all we see is a msg that looks as harmless as some form of greeting.
Nigerians pray. And be alert!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade / Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Plates In Holland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.