Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,775 members, 7,798,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

I Need To Access A Quick Loan To Revive My Business, - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need To Access A Quick Loan To Revive My Business, (986 Views)

Africa’s Richest Man To Revive Dangote Cement London IPO / Odu’a Group, Abuad To Revive Ado-ekiti Textile Mill With $32.5m / "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Access A Quick Loan To Revive My Business, by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
I have an Ice block factory in Kosofe Area of Lagos. I'm planning on relocating to another area. I may need a cash loan of between 300-350,000 naira to be repaid within 5-6 months. Can anyone help me with leads. The Microfinance Banks I've visited have been let downs. Please be objective in your advice as regards WHY I should prefer the choice profer. Thank you.
Re: I Need To Access A Quick Loan To Revive My Business, by Obichi98(m): 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
Then contact me through my profile
Re: I Need To Access A Quick Loan To Revive My Business, by Obichi98(m): 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2016
contact me pls
Re: I Need To Access A Quick Loan To Revive My Business, by Nobody: 3:41am On Mar 25, 2016
Obichi98:
contact me pls

I suggest you should leave your info here for others to learn, i might also be interested to loan from you.
Re: I Need To Access A Quick Loan To Revive My Business, by Nobody: 5:48am On Mar 25, 2016
To tell u d fact.u may stay too long b4 u can get any and if at all u get, the condition attached to d loan may not b easy 4u to fulfil.my advice 4u is that just go to my signature below, pick a program there and run it just for a few weeks to generate d amount of capital u need.all d programs u wil see there hav bn tested and verified.stop looking 4unavailable loan.
Re: I Need To Access A Quick Loan To Revive My Business, by godoluwa(m): 8:59am On Mar 25, 2016
[s]
joyy:
To tell u d fact.u may stay too long b4 u can get any and if at all u get, the condition attached to d loan may not b easy 4u to fulfil.my advice 4u is that just go to my signature below, pick a program there and run it just for a few weeks to generate d amount of capital u need.all d programs u wil see there hav bn tested and verified.stop looking 4unavailable loan.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Man Dash Yoghurt Seller 3 Million Naira For Been Transparent / Where Can I Get A Large Supply Of Silver In Nigeria / Asiwaju Furnitures. Importer Of High Quality Home And Office Furniture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.