Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech (15121 Views)

New Science, Tech Roadmap To Save Nigeria N3trillion In 5yrs -onu / Science & Tech Whatsapp Group / 2016 Global Innovation through Science & Tech (GIST) Challenge. VOTE NIGERIA !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech by looseweight: 8:29am On Mar 25, 2016
Ok
Re: Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 25, 2016
Cool. I pray this happens
Re: Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech by santislim8(m): 8:30am On Mar 25, 2016
Lol
Re: Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech by sosanova: 8:31am On Mar 25, 2016
namedonfinish:
myspace abi which space was he referring to? grin

grin grin grin grin
U said it all
Re: Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech by kanaleke(m): 8:31am On Mar 25, 2016
psucc:
Ogbonnaya Onu, a gov of Old IMO state. To be fair, the man is old enough to lost touch with modern developments, let alone having a flair for techs.

And this is the man managing science and tech in a 21st century Nigeria. This country is truly a joke.
What would you say about your president then??
Re: Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech by muller101(m): 8:32am On Mar 25, 2016
The man is high on rat poison

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech by UnknownT: 8:32am On Mar 25, 2016
psucc:
Ogbonnaya Onu, a gov of Old IMO state. To be fair, the man is old enough to lost touch with modern developments, let alone having a flair for techs.

And this is the man managing science and tech in a 21st century Nigeria. This country is truly a joke.
Old Abia State
Re: Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech by menix(m): 8:33am On Mar 25, 2016
Am sure he meant Nigerian Witches..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech by HiggsBoson(m): 8:34am On Mar 25, 2016
dont get the minister wrong, he was only praying.. just like we prayed for vision 20-20...
Re: Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech by ajepako(f): 8:34am On Mar 25, 2016
temitemi1:
This must be another joke from apc govt grin grin grin

Not a joke my friend..

Probaly Ajala's next destination grin grin
Re: Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech by ZUBY77(m): 8:35am On Mar 25, 2016
Anuofia. You need to pay workers salaries first.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech by temitemi1(m): 8:36am On Mar 25, 2016
grin grin grin
ajepako:

Not a joke my friend..

Probaly Ajala's next destination grin grin
Re: Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech by comstock: 8:37am On Mar 25, 2016
make it 2090. that's more realistic

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech by megareal: 8:38am On Mar 25, 2016
Space ke? Issorait. Its good to dream dreams.
Re: Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech by dunkem21(m): 8:39am On Mar 25, 2016
grin
Re: Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech by defemidefemi(m): 8:39am On Mar 25, 2016
taking naira to space ( corruption advancement) ....
fuel scarcity, unemployment, govt owing workers salaries, all we cud dream of is space visitation, doubting if this APC is Nigeria Messiah.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech by AdeniyiA(m): 8:40am On Mar 25, 2016
Hmmm... Nigeria government, always making and proposing phantom promises when they'd no longer be at the elm of affairs. if you ask what preparations are on ground to actualize such, nothing!
alainikan se to n da'pari osu...undecided
Re: Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech by Pangea: 8:42am On Mar 25, 2016
DeeManD:
Now, that would definitely be the first and only time for human-kind, to "LAND IN SPACE".

Nigeriana, we hail your experts !!

grin grin grin
I was shocked too, when i saw the LAND IN SPACE?
Naija leaders, i hail o!
Re: Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech by RobinHez(m): 8:42am On Mar 25, 2016
This is how you know someone with no idea of what he's to talk about... They just give superficial speechundecided

“The ministry will work very hard in the years ahead to strengthen all the structures of the agencies that will help us to ensure that the nation plays a role in the space’’, he said.
Re: Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 25, 2016
Bunch of unserious folks.

You don't land in space, you travel through space.

You land on planets and moons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech by AVECDEO: 8:46am On Mar 25, 2016
Macelliot:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/nigerian-astronaut-will-space-2030-says-onu/
Bunch of whooliganic liars.....give me electricity before you hide for space....you guys can't produce ordinary keke napep,you and bubu dey dream floating for space....muguliciou baboon......mehn dis old craps vex Me well well dis holy morning.
Re: Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech by ATERI(m): 8:46am On Mar 25, 2016
Education for all, in the year 2000, electricity for all, in the year 2000, water for all, in the year 2000, food for all, in the year 2000.... does anybody remember this? Used to be the mantra on the airwaves when I was growing up in Obasanjo`s Nigeria. Idiots!
Re: Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech by ideylaff: 8:47am On Mar 25, 2016
psucc:

You said it all in a nut shell. God bless you
Just hear is statement. We generate less than 2,000 of power right now and he's talking of A Nigerian on the moon

Putting the cart before the horse . Lol
Re: Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech by Sammiel: 8:47am On Mar 25, 2016
Re: Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech by Sammiel: 8:48am On Mar 25, 2016
When the world will have almost ended.
Re: Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech by DerMeister: 8:50am On Mar 25, 2016
We can't even manufacture bicycles and we want to send people to space? Suicide mission!!! Maybe they want to spend money the country doesn't have to pay NASA to send our astronauts to space with no benefit to nigeria!! undecided
Daft loony bins!!
Re: Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:50am On Mar 25, 2016
I actually wanted to comment at this joke of a news oo, but then i decided not to because its just waste of energy.

They have not sponsored research beneficial to the country but are thinking of space that our budget is not even enough to achieve! undecided undecided undecided undecided

Oh my! did i just comment?!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech by drinkmorewater: 8:51am On Mar 25, 2016
Keep deceiving yourself

Fuel U no fit give, light U no fit give, good road U no fit give

Na astronaut una wan give

I don't know who these fools think we are, they must think we are so gullible to everybull they vomit.
Re: Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech by ChukaLupin(m): 8:52am On Mar 25, 2016
#IBelieveInNigeria I'll be one of the astronauts!
Re: Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech by macaranta(m): 8:53am On Mar 25, 2016
L.o.l by that time we'd probably forgotten he ever said something like that
Re: Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech by Reference(m): 8:54am On Mar 25, 2016
grin Land in space....hahahahahaha. Can't even construct english properly. How do you land in space.
Re: Nigeria Astronaut Will Land In Space Before 2030 - Minister Of Science & Tech by bennie1980(m): 8:55am On Mar 25, 2016
Ogbonaya/APC abeg tackle poverty and other petty problems before your proposed castle in space. Naija I hail u because u always build from the rooftop!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Smart Bra' By Microsoft To Stop Women From Stress-related Overeating / Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket / How Can I Connect My TV To External Speakers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.