Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Should Height Really Pose A Problem In A Relationship?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Height Really Pose A Problem In A Relationship?? (1282 Views)

The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) / Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women / Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Height Really Pose A Problem In A Relationship?? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
Now this is the problem.......

There's this friend of mine who has a guy who is in love with her and ready to do anything just to satisfy my friend no matter the condition..... But my friend on the other hand detest the guy just because of his height..... She gets irritated being around this guy..

The question is..... Ladies, can you date such guy?? Guys, how will you feel if you have that kind of height??

The guy in question is really tall... Like an electric pole.

1 Like

Re: Should Height Really Pose A Problem In A Relationship?? by dytbabe: 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2016

Re: Should Height Really Pose A Problem In A Relationship?? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
The difference between foreign advice and Nigerian advice . FOREIGN PAGE: . Hello, My name is Kathy Moss , I’m from UK. I love my husband so much and I do anything to please him in bed. I even s*ck his thing but he has refused to eat my ‘thing’. Please advice me how to tell him to go down on me cos I really want my ‘thing’ juice sucked. . COMMENTS: John Phillips: I think you need to talk to him, marriage is communication. Alexandra Matters: Oh my dear, sorry about that, I have been in your shoes before... I told him right away and he is an expert in it. Kelvin Martins: I get down with my wife, its cool. I love doing it... you should talk to your husband. . . NIGERIAN PAGE: My name is Yetunde, I stay In Lagos, married with a kid, my husband have refused to s.u.c.k. my ‘thing’, what should I do…? No insults abeg… Just need your suggestions. . COMMENTS: Musa: First to comment, Space Booked! Freshkid: and how does that affect the price of garri in the market? Emeka Ngochi: F00l, s e x na food? Nkiru Joy: You are a disgrace to woman-hood. SHAME on you. Kunle DeeDee: Any news about ASUU Strike? Toheeb Sule: If you want I can suck for you, call my number. 0700233766214 Temitayo: I no blame you at all, better go find something to do with your life. Suck kor, soak- away ni. Richard: Abeg who get bb charger? Amaka: You be ashewo!!! You need deliverance! Lynda: Sign of End-time, Anti Christ among us, Please repent! Taofeek: Thunder fire you!!! You a womanhood to disgrace!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should Height Really Pose A Problem In A Relationship?? by shamack: 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2016
Guess the writer loves material lover, pl dont force the love on ur frnd it will nt lead to anytn oda dan hatred
Re: Should Height Really Pose A Problem In A Relationship?? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
jcmaiah:
The difference between foreign advice and Nigerian advice . FOREIGN PAGE: . Hello, My name is Kathy Moss , I’m from UK. I love my husband so much and I do anything to please him in bed. I even s*ck his thing but he has refused to eat my ‘thing’. Please advice me how to tell him to go down on me cos I really want my ‘thing’ juice sucked. . COMMENTS: John Phillips: I think you need to talk to him, marriage is communication. Alexandra Matters: Oh my dear, sorry about that, I have been in your shoes before... I told him right away and he is an expert in it. Kelvin Martins: I get down with my wife, its cool. I love doing it... you should talk to your husband. . . NIGERIAN PAGE: My name is Yetunde, I stay In Lagos, married with a kid, my husband have refused to s.u.c.k. my ‘thing’, what should I do…? No insults abeg… Just need your suggestions. . COMMENTS: Musa: First to comment, Space Booked! Freshkid: and how does that affect the price of garri in the market? Emeka Ngochi: F00l, s e x na food? Nkiru Joy: You are a disgrace to woman-hood. SHAME on you. Kunle DeeDee: Any news about ASUU Strike? Toheeb Sule: If you want I can suck for you, call my number. 0700233766214 Temitayo: I no blame you at all, better go find something to do with your life. Suck kor, soak- away ni. Richard: Abeg who get bb charger? Amaka: You be ashewo!!! You need deliverance! Lynda: Sign of End-time, Anti Christ among us, Please repent! Taofeek: Thunder fire you!!! You a womanhood to disgrace!

End-time comment... Can't stop laughing.
Re: Should Height Really Pose A Problem In A Relationship?? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
shamack:
Guess the writer loves material lover, pl dont force the love on ur frnd it will nt lead to anytn oda dan hatred

I don't even have a say.... It's her life....... Thanks
Re: Should Height Really Pose A Problem In A Relationship?? by Barzinime(m): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
This person is crazy....lol
jcmaiah:
The difference between foreign advice and
Nigerian advice . FOREIGN PAGE: . Hello, My
name is Kathy Moss , I’m from UK. I love my
husband so much and I do anything to please
him in bed. I even s*ck his thing but he has
refused to eat my ‘thing’. Please advice me how
to tell him to go down on me cos I really want
my ‘thing’ juice sucked. . COMMENTS: John
Phillips: I think you need to talk to him, marriage
is communication. Alexandra Matters: Oh my
dear, sorry about that, I have been in your shoes
before... I told him right away and he is an
expert in it. Kelvin Martins: I get down with my
wife, its cool. I love doing it... you should talk to
your husband. . . NIGERIAN PAGE: My name is
Yetunde, I stay In Lagos, married with a kid, my
husband have refused to s.u.c.k. my ‘thing’, what
should I do…? No insults abeg… Just need your
suggestions. . COMMENTS: Musa: First to
comment, Space Booked! Freshkid: and how
does that affect the price of garri in the market?
Emeka Ngochi: F00l, s e x na food? Nkiru Joy:
You are a disgrace to woman-hood. SHAME on
you. Kunle DeeDee: Any news about ASUU
Strike? Toheeb Sule: If you want I can suck for
you, call my number. 0700233766214 Temitayo: I
no blame you at all, better go find something to
do with your life. Suck kor, soak- away ni.
Richard: Abeg who get bb charger? Amaka: You
be ashewo!!! You need deliverance! Lynda: Sign
of End-time, Anti Christ among us, Please
repent! Taofeek: Thunder fire you!!! You a
womanhood to disgrace!
Re: Should Height Really Pose A Problem In A Relationship?? by jashar(f): 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
As for me ooo, OP. Ayam a petite lady. 5ft kpere. As such, it won't be nice for me to marry anyone shorter na... cheesy
Re: Should Height Really Pose A Problem In A Relationship?? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
Height matters a lot to me. Short guys are a huge turn off.
Re: Should Height Really Pose A Problem In A Relationship?? by sisisioge: 2:31am On Feb 28, 2017
Yes it matter. You have to fit in with your partner biko. Too tall,wahala. Too short, wahala! I once dated 6:3 tall guy and I'm 5:7 o, kissing him was a major issue. So imagine matching a 5 f madam to same dude...Na wash!
Re: Should Height Really Pose A Problem In A Relationship?? by Truesapiosexual(f): 9:57am On Feb 28, 2017
Height matters to me alot, i have an average height and cant imagine being with a shorter guy he has to be tall especially for the kids, i wont want to have dwarfs as kids....And a guy as tall as a pole is a no no no... I once walked out of a blind date reason was d guy was damn short i couldnt hide d disappointment God forgive me

(1) (Reply)

Kudos To This Supplement!! My Manless Is Now Manful !! / Redness On Baby's Skin / My Wife Donated All Our Life Savings (10million) As Tithe In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.