Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

13 Things You Should Teach Your Child Before The Age Of 5 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 13 Things You Should Teach Your Child Before The Age Of 5 (1752 Views)

13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age / 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) / 5 Reasons Why You Should Teach Your Kids To Drive Before 15(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Things You Should Teach Your Child Before The Age Of 5 by McLove(m): 9:02pm On Mar 24, 2016
1: Warn your Girl Child Never to sit on anyone's laps no matter the situation including uncles.

2: Avoid Getting Dressed in front of your child once he/she is 2 years old. Learn to excuse them or yourself.

3. Never allow any adult refer to your child as 'my wife' or 'my husband'

4. Whenever your child goes out to play with friends make sure you look for a way to find out what kind of play they do, because young people now sexually abuse themselves.

5. Never force your child to visit any adult he or she is not comfortable with and also be observant if your child becomes too fond of a particular adult.

6. Once a very lively child suddenly becomes withdrawn you may need to patiently ask lots of questions from your child.

7. Carefully educate your grown ups about the right values of sex . If you don't, the society will teach them the wrong values.

8: It is always advisable you go through any new Material like cartoons you just bought for them before they start seeing it themselves.

9. Ensure you activate parental controls on your cable networks and advice your friends especially those your child (ren) visit(s) often.

10. Teach your 3 year olds how to wash their private parts properly and warn them never to allow anyone touch those areas and that includes you (remember, charity begins from home and with you).

11: Blacklist some materials/associates you think could threaten the sanity of your child (this includes music, movies and even friends and families).

12. Let your child(ren) understand the value of standing out of the crowd.

13: Once your child complains about a particular person, don't keep quiet about it. Take up the case and show them you can defend them.

Remember, we are either parents or parents-to- be. and remember "THE PAIN LASTS A LIFETIME"

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 13 Things You Should Teach Your Child Before The Age Of 5 by ify2nyce(f): 9:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
thank you very much sir!!
Re: 13 Things You Should Teach Your Child Before The Age Of 5 by adren(m): 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
Rape cases everywhere..

My soon-to-be daughter is covered by the blood of jesus in jesus name..

Pervs everywhere..

Is it even possible to monitor your girl-child so closely, place her on surveillance watch using CCTV or follow her everywhere??

It is still the blood of jesus that lalasticlala can use to protect his daughter
Re: 13 Things You Should Teach Your Child Before The Age Of 5 by McLove(m): 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
ify2nyce:
thank you very much sir!!
You are welcome Sir... Are you a parent already?
Re: 13 Things You Should Teach Your Child Before The Age Of 5 by McLove(m): 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
adren:
Rape cases everywhere..

My soon-to-be daughter is covered by the blood of jesus in jesus name..

Pervs everywhere..

Is it even possible to monitor your girl-child so closely, place her on surveillance watch using CCTV or follow her everywhere??

It is still the blood of jesus that lalasticlala can use to protect his daughter

Lol.. God's protection is the best
Re: 13 Things You Should Teach Your Child Before The Age Of 5 by ify2nyce(f): 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
McLove:
You are welcome Sir... Are you a parent already?
no sir!!
Re: 13 Things You Should Teach Your Child Before The Age Of 5 by lordizak(m): 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
so, I can't lap my niece? u are saying poo.

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You Should Teach Your Child Before The Age Of 5 by McLove(m): 9:25pm On Mar 24, 2016
lordizak:
so, I can't lap my niece? u are saying poo.

It depends on the way you see it.. You see it as poo
Re: 13 Things You Should Teach Your Child Before The Age Of 5 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
Well good points but na God dey help person train pikin. If u apply all these finish and d pikin wan turn to nudist celebrity, she go turn am. And u fit just raise d child in a good way without applying all these and d child will turn out well.

Some children like me did not even grow up long under my parents and I knw some gals too are like dat. Even if ur children grow under u, d fact is u can't be everywhere with them. So d best one can do is pray for them. Its good to rely on prayers more, even though u apply these.

3 Likes

Re: 13 Things You Should Teach Your Child Before The Age Of 5 by Sabadon(m): 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
nice...educative n enlightening tnks op....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Things You Should Teach Your Child Before The Age Of 5 by lordizak(m): 5:56am On Mar 25, 2016
McLove:

It depends on the way you see it.. You see it as poo
So, Ur brother can't lap Ur baby girl? just tell us u r one of those perverts that get an erection very easily. I don't just lap em, I cuddle em.

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You Should Teach Your Child Before The Age Of 5 by McLove(m): 9:51am On Mar 25, 2016
lordizak:

So, Ur brother can't lap Ur baby girl? just tell us u r one of those perverts that get an erection very easily. I don't just lap em, I cuddle em.
Lol.. No one is saying you should not lap your niece but one will not know the uncle that mean evil by face

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You Should Teach Your Child Before The Age Of 5 by McLove(m): 6:57am On Mar 11, 2017
Lalasticlala Please do justice to this
Re: 13 Things You Should Teach Your Child Before The Age Of 5 by Acidosis(m): 7:44am On Mar 11, 2017
These stuffs can shape them before age 11. As soon as they hit adolescent stage...forget it!! Only God can help.

A lot of career pros.tit.u.tes and strippers today got these tips. It just doesn't work on certain people.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Travails Of A Girl Child. My Story / Reception Venues Around Ikeja Axis / At What Age Age Should Parents Teach Their Children Sex Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.