Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,776 members, 7,802,384 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

No "NO" Game, Players' Discretion Advised, Only For Geniuses - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / No "NO" Game, Players' Discretion Advised, Only For Geniuses (663 Views)

Solve This Riddle. Only For Geniuses / See Maggot Gushing Out Of Woman Head Due To Brazilian Hair (viewers Discretion) / Hit And Run Driver Kills Man In Benue State (Viewers' Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No "NO" Game, Players' Discretion Advised, Only For Geniuses by ArchNerd(m): 10:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
GAME RULES:

1. Questions will be asked throughout the game; i.e it's a question and answer game, therefore, your answers to the questions being asked must ALWAYS imply NO.

2. Your answer must not in anyway imply YES or POSITIVE, it must always be NEGATIVE.

3. DO NOT use any of these words in your answer/reply to the questions.
Words such as: NEVER, NO, NOT, WOULDN'T, COULDN'T, SHOULDN'T, DIDN'T, NEGATIVE, AREN'T , WASN'T, ISN'T, WEREN'T, NOTHING, UNTRUE, NON, or any other word that has a NO or NEGATIVE element.

4. Your answer/reply can only be a WORD, PHRASE or a COMPLETE SENTENCE ONLY.

5. You must MENTION the keyword(s) in the question been asked. Key words are in BLOCK letters.

6. You must not answer in the same format/style been used to answer the previous question, your answers/replies must be unique.

7. Do not reply in form of a question.

©2016 ArchNerd
Re: No "NO" Game, Players' Discretion Advised, Only For Geniuses by ArchNerd(m): 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2016
NOW! LET'S START.

QUESTION:

Do not be like those silly ones who answers NO to every question people ask them.
Now, tell me, are you one of them?
Re: No "NO" Game, Players' Discretion Advised, Only For Geniuses by eme1n(m): 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2016
I'm neither..
Re: No "NO" Game, Players' Discretion Advised, Only For Geniuses by Bevy12(f): 10:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
ArchNerd:
NOW! LET'S START.

QUESTION:

Do not be like those silly ones who answers no to every question people ask them.
Now, tell me are you one of them?
Not really
Re: No "NO" Game, Players' Discretion Advised, Only For Geniuses by ArchNerd(m): 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
eme1n:
I'm neither..

Hmm!

I'll agree to disagree.

cheesy wink
Re: No "NO" Game, Players' Discretion Advised, Only For Geniuses by ArchNerd(m): 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
Bevy12:
Not really

Go through the rules. smiley

You got it absolutely wrong
Re: No "NO" Game, Players' Discretion Advised, Only For Geniuses by ArchNerd(m): 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2016
Next question

QUESTION: Hmmm. Your answer implies no. Excellent. Are you a DETECTIVE? You sound like one.
Re: No "NO" Game, Players' Discretion Advised, Only For Geniuses by Kelklein(m): 11:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
To the first question:
ANSWER: Answering the question with a mention of ’NO’ in the answer(rule 5) will automatically invalidates your rule No 3 of the game

To the second question:
ANSWER: Being a DETECTIVE is out of the question.

p.s. @ArchNerd I suggest you number the questions
Re: No "NO" Game, Players' Discretion Advised, Only For Geniuses by ArchNerd(m): 8:53am On Mar 25, 2016
Kelklein:
To the first question:
ANSWER: Answering the question with a mention of ’NO’ in the answer(rule 5) will automatically invalidates your rule No 3 of the game

To the second question:
ANSWER: Being a DETECTIVE is out of the question.

p.s. @ArchNerd I suggest you number the questions

cheesy

Cool. You thoroughly went through the rules.

There's an exception to question one.

But how how about if you answer question 1 like this;

*I'm completely out of the circle of those you're talking about*

wink

Alright, I'll number the questions.
Re: No "NO" Game, Players' Discretion Advised, Only For Geniuses by ArchNerd(m): 8:57am On Mar 25, 2016
Number 3.

QUESTION:

Great! Your name should be called Fidelity. Now, have you ever in anyway found yourself in a CRIME SCENE?
Re: No "NO" Game, Players' Discretion Advised, Only For Geniuses by pappy4real(m): 6:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
I avoid crime scenes like a plague

(1) (Reply)

Woman Delivers A Baby And A Bible In Osun State / Dying Man Desperate Plea For Donor Brother Be Allowed Into UK To Save His Life / General/forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.