Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri (19818 Views)

Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri / Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp / Gowon Apologises To Niger Delta Communities, Says ‘we’ve Made Mistakes’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by Babstobex(m): 11:34pm On Mar 24, 2016

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by koboko69: 11:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
Jonathan did not make mistakes....he was a mistake himself

Who are ministers that were youths? Names please....!!!!

Ok, women as ministers;..... So? How did help an ordinary Nigerian or the economy? Rather......the women proved to be more sophisticated thieves than the men.

U call a secondary sch extension a university. Virtually all federal universities needed upgrade and renovations but in the quest o deceive dumb followers and enrich some individuals, that was abandoned, and new glorified secondary schs where created. Interestingly, this same people hailing "new unis" were quick to tell us that, Jonathan could not overlook old roads and create new ones when the olds ones needed rehabilitation. I wonder how the logic works for road construction and not for unis.
All the new unis joined together can never match up with what is on ground in OAU as an example which was built with cocoa money. Not to even mention other univerisities. Oil in Nigeria is a curse.

As for YouWin..... cheesy laughable. One of the greatest scam after subsidy claims and immigration scam.

181 Likes 19 Shares

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by koboko69: 11:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
Freedom of speech. We remember the clamp down in 2014 which was hailed by the same wailing wailers then

Nigerian Soldiers Move Against Newspaper Distribution Across The Country
https://www.naij.com/67707.html

Soldiers Bare Their Fangs: Clampdown on newspapers continues
Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/06/soldiers-bare-fangs-clampdown-newspapers-continues/

Soldiers arrest vendors, clamp down on newspapers in Borno

http://dailypost.ng/2014/06/07/soldiers-arrest-vendors-clamp-newspapers-borno/

These were Jonathans Soldiers in June 2014.

So much freedom of speech undecided

Hmmmm credible polls?

#NigeriaDecides: Video exposes INEC officials colluding with PDP to rig elections

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8SdHmeqGfo

Video of Election Rigging In Rivers State in 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8FbidH8W0Y

Amongst others.

A VERY STRONG STABLE NAIRA ...; THIS ONE IS AN OBVIOUS LIE FROM THE PIT OF HELL WHICH NEEDS NO EVIDENCE!

73 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 24, 2016
Nonsense angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by anomsodi(m): 12:02am On Mar 25, 2016
Igwe ejee nga!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by dammytosh: 12:03am On Mar 25, 2016
He tried his best but that best was not good enough for us.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by Babstobex(m): 12:09am On Mar 25, 2016
anomsodi:
Igwe ejee nga!
Meaning undecidedlol
Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by TheBiafran(m): 12:13am On Mar 25, 2016
he made a mistake yes he did
but bubu is a disaster
an accident going somewhere to happen
but of course thats the plan
the zoo must fall

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by mcino: 12:17am On Mar 25, 2016
koboko69:
Thank God u admitted number one.

Who are ministers that were youths?

Ok, women as ministers..... So? How did help an ordinary Nigerian or the economy? Rather......the women proved to be more sophisticated thieves than the men.

U call a secondary sch extension a university. Virtually all federal universities needed upgrade and renovations but in the quest o deceive dumb followers and enrich some individuals, that was abandoned, and new glorified secondary schs where created. Interestingly, this same people hailing "new unis" were quick to tell us that, Jonathan could not overlook old roads and create new ones when the olds ones needed rehabilitation. I wonder how the logic works for road construction and not for unis.
All the new unis joined together can never match up with what is on ground in OAU as an example which was built with cocoa money. Not to even mention other univerisities. Oil in Nigeria is a curse.

What?

2 Likes

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by DelGardo: 12:18am On Mar 25, 2016
Jonathan failed woefully... his best was way short of minimum standards. Posterity will not be kind to him.

God is merciful though and we pray that he shows his mercy on judgement day to him and all of you who oversaw the mindless corruption that defined his administration.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by ellechrystal(f): 12:23am On Mar 25, 2016
DelGardo:
Jonathan failed woefully... his best was way short of minimum standards. Posterity will not be kind to him.

God is merciful though and we pray that he shows his mercy on judgement day to him and all of you who oversaw the mindless corruption that defined his administration.
Ahhh, zombite how na? Posterity u mean?
Please has ur Lord n saviour (Buhari) impressed u?
Is he in anyway better than Jonathan?
Oh yea he is human n will definitely make mistakes,
But ur Disaster of a Daura president isn't any better, n as such can't be compared to Jonathan's shoes,
he is more clueless than a lost sheep, n highly insensitive, in fact, he is a predicament.
U know y am happy? The people who criticized him the most, n made d country ungovernable r the ones reaping now, karma isn't just a bi.tch but a Biatch, save ur disappointed expressions for Buhari, cos he will fail u more than u think Jonathan did.
By the way Jonathan meant well,

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 25, 2016
GEJ without hand and legs is far way better than the cattle rearer of Daura... A man that can't even Mk intelligent contribution & tends to think dat everything in position is all about coercion can not be compared to a more polished GEJ. #NaijaEnteredOneChance

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by DelGardo: 1:08am On Mar 25, 2016
ellechrystal:

Ahhh, zombite how na? Posterity u mean?
Please has ur Lord n saviour (Buhari) impressed u?
Is he in anyway better than Jonathan?

I will sha humour you with a response. Jesus is my Lord and saviour. I am impressed with Buhari, in fact I am happy with his performance and I can list a couple for you.

-Boko Haram is decimated in less than one year, army re-equipped and motivated. Something Jona could not do in six years after spending over $5billion

-local manufacturers and farmers are having the best of times

-power supply peaked under him, even though it crashed suddenly (and we know why)

-subsidy is cancelled and cabal broken

-corruption reduced at the federal level. Recovery of stolen commonwealth.

-new factories are opening up and investors are showing interest

-over N2.8trillion saved via TSA. Billions saved from discovered ghost workers

-states bailed out

-federal govt is liquid and has not borrowed to meet overheads (Jona was looking to borrow a year ago just to pay salaries)

-clean up of Niger Delta commissioned

-N500b earmarked in the budget for the most vulnerable citizens

-a wife that does not infest our national life with crude reasoning and undignified actions

-all achieved without the full budget

ellechrystal:

Oh yea he is human n will definitely make mistakes,
But ur Disaster of a Daura president isn't any better, n as such can't be compared to Jonathan's shoes,
he is more clueless than a lost sheep, n highly insensitive, in fact, he is a predicament.

What is this rambling? We are not talking about a few mistakes

-Buni-Yadi boys murdered in there sleep, Chibok girls, who he ignored for weeks, denied for weeks and loafed around for the rest of his regime? Mistake?

-billions spent to pray for Boko Haram to fall down and die, mistake?

-unseviceable weapons bought at multiple times the price of new ones that turned out to be instruments of death, was that also a mistake?

-Multibillion Naira contracts to sworn militants to protect strategic national assets was no mistake

-dollar cash withdrawals from the CBN to prosecute elections, a mistake?

Distributing gold plated iphones bought with our money and crested with our coat of arms during his 'daughter's' wedding was an in-your-face insult to me

-wife serving as a permanent secretary from nowhere was an obnoxious behaviour which he condoned. Wife building estates, hotels and acquiring choice property was a sign of mental poverty which cannot be excused.

-billions wasted on oil subsidy, and refineries crippled? Oil deals that made no sense? Billions of dollars stolen? Mistake?

-Met power at about 5kMW, spent billions, sold national assets to some people, gave them unbelievable incentives, dashed them money and left with power generation still less that 5kMW. Was that a mistake?

-Enugu-Onitsha, Enugu-PH, Aba-Ikot Ekpene (abandoned), Ikot Ekpene - Umuahia and hundreds of roads in serious state of disrepair untouched for 6 years, mistake? Remember MC Loph? He died because of a very bad road. And thousands of others.

DONT GET ME STARTED.

119 Likes 26 Shares

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by Connoisseur(m): 1:51am On Mar 25, 2016
Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by Connoisseur(m): 1:51am On Mar 25, 2016
God knows he tried.
We don't know that he tried cos we ain't God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by babdap: 3:18am On Mar 25, 2016
Stealing isn't corruption

1 Like

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by Flexherbal(m): 3:21am On Mar 25, 2016
Everybody is trying in his capacity. But, for now, we need a round peg in a round hole.
Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by Standing5(m): 4:01am On Mar 25, 2016
Ex yes men turn God-knows men
Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by temitemi1(m): 4:04am On Mar 25, 2016
GEJ remains my HERO cool

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by modath(f): 4:05am On Mar 25, 2016
It will take a mind void of sentiments & polarising bias to understand that "trying" means bettering the lots of majority of the people not enriching a few individuals...

Youwin empowered a negligible few in their personal capacities, they didn't invent nothing, didn't make groundbreaking discoveries & the grants so far hasn't been seen to "transform" any sector on the national landscape.

& who women & youth minister don hep abeg?

Did it translate to access? Or more money in the pockets of a greater percentage of women & youths? sad

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by socialmediaman: 4:16am On Mar 25, 2016
Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by ellechrystal(f): 4:25am On Mar 25, 2016
DelGardo:

I will sha humour you with a response. Jesus is my Lord and saviour. I am impressed with Buhari, in fact I am happy with his performance and I can list a couple for you.

-Boko Haram is decimated in less than one year, army re-equipped and motivated. Something Jona could not do in six years after spending over $5billion

-power supply peaked under him, even though it crashed suddenly (and we know why)

-states bailed out

-federal govt is liquid and has not borrowed to meet overheads (Jona was looking to borrow a year ago just to pay salaries)

-a wife that does not infest our national life with crude reasoning and undignified actions

-Buni-Yadi boys murdered in there sleep, Chibok girls, who he ignored for weeks, denied for weeks and loafed around for the rest of his regime? Mistake?

-unseviceable weapons bought at multiple times the price of new ones that turned out to be instruments of death, was that also a mistake?

-Multibillion Naira contracts to sworn militants to protect strategic national assets was no mistake

Distributing gold plated iphones bought with our money and crested with our coat of arms during his 'daughter's' wedding was an in-your-face insult to me

-wife serving as a permanent secretary from nowhere was an obnoxious behaviour which he condoned. Wife building estates, hotels and acquiring choice property was a sign of mental poverty which cannot be excused.

-billions wasted on oil subsidy, and refineries crippled? Oil deals that made no sense? Billions of dollars stolen? Mistake?

-Met power at about 5kMW, spent billions, sold national assets to some people, gave them unbelievable incentives, dashed them money and left with power generation still less that 5kMW. Was that a mistake?

-Enugu-Onitsha, Enugu-PH, Aba-Ikot Ekpene (abandoned), Ikot Ekpene - Umuahia and hundreds of roads in serious state of disrepair untouched for 6 years, mistake? Remember MC Loph? He died because of a very bad road. And thousands of others.

DONT GET ME STARTED.
Hahahaahah, typical of a zombie to list the weaknesses of the former administration n what he thinks is the strength of the present administration, ur long write up would ve made more sense if u listed the mistakes I mean weaknesses of Buhari n d strenghts of Jonathan as well.
Don't get me started too.
We r talking about mistakes here, so?
Just imagine the state of the Economy n so many other things, n u r here writing a long list of thrash u feel is OK for u n ur fellow zombies.
Look whether u like it or not. Jonathan is far better than Ur Buhari thank u.
And oh, since u decided to b petty enough to talk about their wives, here is a thing, u should ve been petty enough to mention the manner at which ur president speaks, u would need an interpreter for his own citizens to understand him.,

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by onismate: 4:45am On Mar 25, 2016
abeg make una leave this man Jonathan alone.

2 Likes

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by greatiyk4u(m): 5:29am On Mar 25, 2016
mcino:
What?
Do u need a translator?
Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by greatiyk4u(m): 5:35am On Mar 25, 2016
temitemi1:
GEJ remains my HERO cool
Who cares?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by greatiyk4u(m): 5:41am On Mar 25, 2016
ellechrystal:

Hahahaahah, typical of a zombie to list the weaknesses of the former administration n what he thinks is the strength of the present administration, ur long write up would ve made more sense if u listed the mistakes I mean weaknesses of Buhari n d strenghts of Jonathan as well.
Don't get me started too.
We r talking about mistakes here, so?
Just imagine the state of the Economy n so many other things, n u r here writing a long list of thrash u feel is OK for u n ur fellow zombies.
Look whether u like it or not. Jonathan is far better than Ur Buhari thank u.
And oh, since u decided to b petty enough to talk about their wives, here is a thing, u should ve been petty enough to mention the manner at which ur president speaks, u would need an interpreter for his own citizens to understand him.,

Just leave the guy he get sense pass you.......your. Childish weak argument is no match to his, the more you try harder to defend ur HERO the more you compound ur confusion that results to display of ignorance and embarrassment.

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by M4gunners: 5:47am On Mar 25, 2016
GEJ my Hero,you will always be remembered. How you were moving all Nigeria together without minding their tribe.
The northerners even enjoyed you more than we the ND,but now we were called 5% , but we still remain the power house of this Country.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by Histrings08(m): 5:52am On Mar 25, 2016
Some people will just write a very long epistle just because they wanna bash Jonathan nd attracts few likes on nairaland... Lemme tell, he's done his part whether good or bad, TX high time for us to move on, focus nd continue praying for dis administration to succeed that's it...

8 Likes

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by GudluckIBB(m): 6:16am On Mar 25, 2016
sameer1212:
Nonsense angry

......................Balbadash.
In Ese Oruru's Voice

1 Like

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by Dahveydson(m): 6:43am On Mar 25, 2016
Even his supporters are bringing up GEJ's mistakes but when his name is mentioned in a problem, it is blame game.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by Goldencollins: 6:44am On Mar 25, 2016
Buhari is a dullard from Daura,Amaechi is a lizard of Ubima,Osinbande is a Midget from Ogun state.
The Zombies are free to quote me.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by Pavarottii(m): 6:51am On Mar 25, 2016
DelGardo:

-states bailed out

DONT GET ME STARTED.
Why d so much Pain in U like this. Is Buhari ur candidate not the president for almost a year now. Why are u den shouting, wailing and crying;

Just enjoy ur change. Is GEJ stilll dragging presidency with Buhari.

GEJ has done his own, let Buhari do his own.

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Details Of Lawan, NLC Meeting Over Nationwide Strike / N585.2 Million Payment: The Questions Minister Beta Edu Must Answer / Makinde Distributes Over 100 Vehicles To Police, Army, Other Security Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.