Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,483 members, 7,801,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri (19816 Views)

Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri / Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp / Gowon Apologises To Niger Delta Communities, Says ‘we’ve Made Mistakes’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by Getikebusy(m): 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
koboko69:
Jonathan did not make mistakes....he was a mistake himself

Who are ministers that were youths? Names please....!!!!

Ok, women as ministers;..... So? How did help an ordinary Nigerian or the economy? Rather......the women proved to be more sophisticated thieves than the men.

U call a secondary sch extension a university. Virtually all federal universities needed upgrade and renovations but in the quest o deceive dumb followers and enrich some individuals, that was abandoned, and new glorified secondary schs where created. Interestingly, this same people hailing "new unis" were quick to tell us that, Jonathan could not overlook old roads and create new ones when the olds ones needed rehabilitation. I wonder how the logic works for road construction and not for unis.
All the new unis joined together can never match up with what is on ground in OAU as an example which was built with cocoa money. Not to even mention other univerisities. Oil in Nigeria is a curse.

As for YouWin..... cheesy laughable. One of the greatest scam after subsidy claims and immigration scam.

Gerrara hia men! I'm not a fan of GEJ but there is Jo mincing words as regards to what the OP brought forwards... GEJ made mistakes but they man tried. The bloody bastards around him (both the ones he picked and the ones attached to the food chain) undermined his government.

2 Likes

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by Gamesmart: 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
dammytosh:

That was his BEST and like i said earlier, it is just not GOOD enough for us.

I don't think that was his best. That man never intended to give Nigeria his best, he just wanted to see how his cronies could loot the country.

2 Likes

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by Gamesmart: 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
Getikebusy:

Gerrara hia men! I'm not a fan of GEJ but there is Jo mincing words as regards to what the OP brought forwards... GEJ made mistakes but they man tried. The bloody bastards around him (both the ones he picked and the ones attached to the food chain) undermined his government.

He was trying when Oduah was caught buying 2 cars for $1.6m and he did not sack her?

1 Like

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
He also withdrew almost all the dollars in the CBN domiciliary account

2 Likes

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by Don4eva(m): 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
koboko69:

I am sure your monthly turnover with your so called house helps allowance cant not stand 1/4 of my monthly income.
That some few people benefitted from a scam does not disqulify it from being a scam.
This is a faceless forom, it is very foolish of u to assume i am jobless. If u need sponsor for your farming business...PM me.

I agree you earn millions as salary and I earn house help allowance, that is why GEJ through YOUWIN empowerd me, now I have 3people in my payroll. Keep collecting your millions and don't criticise a programme you know nothing about. Meanwhile, shove your useless sponsorship up your ass.

1 Like

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by koboko69: 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
Don4eva:

I agree you earn millions as salary and I earn house help allowance, that is why GEJ through YOUWIN empowerd me, now I have 3people in my payroll. Keep collecting your millions and don't criticise a programme you know nothing about. Meanwhile, shove your useless sponsorship up your ass.

Keep quite oga. What didn't anyone know about YouWin. Is it the man that was caught pants down with a female apllicant in his office or is it the dubious amount that always high marked for the so called YouWin. Please let us hear word ok. You have 10 people on your pay roll, we havw heard, you won in you win, we have heard. Lucky u

3 Likes

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by Don4eva(m): 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
koboko69:

Keep quite oga. What didn't anyone know about YouWin. Is it the man that was caught pants down with a female apllicant in his office or is it the dubious amount that always high marked for the so called YouWin. Please let us hear word ok. You have 10 people on your pay roll, we havw heard, you won in you win, we have heard. Lucky u
Oga pls no vex, we are all Nigerians and we wish the country well, am not saying GEJ is a saint. My point was on the credibility of YOUWIN, there could be people who didn't use the money well, but I know a lot of people that are in business and doing great, am not happy you mentioned YOUWIN as a scam, we should praise GEJ for that and encourage PMB to introduce such programmes to help the teeming youths. Sorry for using abusive words initially. It's Easter. Enjoy and God bless you

3 Likes

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by rusher14: 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

Your father is a hunchback from Nortre Dame.
Your mother is as delusional as the Cheshire cat.
Your siblings are the seven dwarfs from Snow white.

This is too much.
Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by DonPizzaro: 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
koboko69:
Jonathan did not make mistakes....he was a mistake himself

Who are ministers that were youths? Names please....!!!!

Ok, women as ministers;..... So? How did help an ordinary Nigerian or the economy? Rather......the women proved to be more sophisticated thieves than the men.

U call a secondary sch extension a university. Virtually all federal universities needed upgrade and renovations but in the quest o deceive dumb followers and enrich some individuals, that was abandoned, and new glorified secondary schs where created. Interestingly, this same people hailing "new unis" were quick to tell us that, Jonathan could not overlook old roads and create new ones when the olds ones needed rehabilitation. I wonder how the logic works for road construction and not for unis.
All the new unis joined together can never match up with what is on ground in OAU as an example which was built with cocoa money. Not to even mention other univerisities. Oil in Nigeria is a curse.

As for YouWin..... cheesy laughable. One of the greatest scam after subsidy claims and immigration scam.

I hate people like u.people who argue without substantiated claims.
Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by koboko69: 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
DonPizzaro:

I hate people like u.people who argue without substantiated claims.
is there anything wrong in u giving us your substantiated claims?
Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by right2: 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
Frankyboy1:

Guy forget! You were beaten hands down by a more critical and intellectual argument! The guys gave u facts without sentiments! You lots blame buhari on one assumption, the state of the economy! Forgetting that this man inherited oil at less than 30dols a barrel! Some of us in the oil sector understand the enormity of differential in national income, nd this same man has still been able to save a sizeable chunk! Haba! Give him some credit,he has fought tooth nd nail to stop loopholes as well! Y not the him a chance after the implementation of the first budget before casting stones! Or u ve blown ur whistle before the match even started! I bet u! Like this man tackled corruption nd insurgents, so he will tackle the economy with all zeal and sincerity, nd that's what I like about him, he might not be the most intelligent leader we could ve gotten! But u can never fault his zeal, commitment, sincerity and integrity towards national interest! I know God will see him tru, irrespective of a lot of ya opinions! Cos in 2015 we prayed like never before! Nd God gave us his best

Awesome man! Keep it up.
Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by ocelot2006(m): 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
Deen77:

You are wrong, Jonathan only around 1,500mw, OBJ increase to around 3,500mw

Yeah GEJ only contributed 1500MW, but OBJ "increased" it to 3500MW.......same OBJ that couldnt even fix the remaining 4 out of 6 turbines at the massive Egbin Thermal Power plant.......yeah go on, keep lying to yourself.
Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by ocelot2006(m): 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
Bobbysworld28:

Gej did not expose subsidy fraud. Sanusi did and was subsequently kicked out. It is u who has selective amnesia

CHOI!!! Blood of God!! Nna una can LIE!!

CORRECTION: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala (Coordinating Minister of the Economy) and Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (CBN) made the case for the subsidy removal ON BEHALF of the FG. It was the FG that gave the deadline to end the fuel subsidy on December, 2011, AND THEY DID!! That led to a hike in prices especially transportation the following January (I should know, I had to pay N14,000+ instead of the usual N7000 for my trip back to Taraba while I left my newly wedded wife back home). But was people like you, the APC (then AC and CPC), and the #OccupyNaija movement that took to the streets CONDEMNING GEJ's move cos ya'll were too damn weak to stand the sacrifice required.

Oh btw, Sanusi was sacked cos of the "missing" N20 billion naira from NNPC allegation, an allegation proven wrong by the PWC independent audit.

Seriously shocked though, how did you miss ALL THESE? You see why people fail WAEC and JAMB? Or is it selective amnesia on your part (its quite rampant among you PMB supporters)?

1 Like

Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by ocelot2006(m): 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
To all APC + PMB supporters abeg make una dey lie small small na. It's the easter season o. Abeg.
Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by ocelot2006(m): 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
Don4eva:

Ouch!
Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by wegga(m): 9:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
There seems to be a misconception. YOUWIN was NOT a GEJ initiative. It was a program started by a group of well to do entrepreneurs who wanted to give back to the youths in some way. Unfortunately it got politicized by the govt that was looking for anything that would increase its credibility at the time. This ultimately led to its demise.
Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by Caseless: 10:16am On Mar 26, 2016
DelGardo:

I will sha humour you with a response. Jesus is my Lord and saviour. I am impressed with Buhari, in fact I am happy with his performance and I can list a couple for you.

-Boko Haram is decimated in less than one year, army re-equipped and motivated. Something Jona could not do in six years after spending over $5billion

-local manufacturers and farmers are having the best of times

-power supply peaked under him, even though it crashed suddenly (and we know why)

-subsidy is cancelled and cabal broken

-corruption reduced at the federal level. Recovery of stolen commonwealth.

-new factories are opening up and investors are showing interest

-over N2.8trillion saved via TSA. Billions saved from discovered ghost workers

-states bailed out

-federal govt is liquid and has not borrowed to meet overheads (Jona was looking to borrow a year ago just to pay salaries)

-clean up of Niger Delta commissioned

-N500b earmarked in the budget for the most vulnerable citizens

-a wife that does not infest our national life with crude reasoning and undignified actions

-all achieved without the full budget

What is this rambling? We are not talking about a few mistakes

-Buni-Yadi boys murdered in there sleep, Chibok girls, who he ignored for weeks, denied for weeks and loafed around for the rest of his regime? Mistake?

-billions spent to pray for Boko Haram to fall down and die, mistake?

-unseviceable weapons bought at multiple times the price of new ones that turned out to be instruments of death, was that also a mistake?

-Multibillion Naira contracts to sworn militants to protect strategic national assets was no mistake

-dollar cash withdrawals from the CBN to prosecute elections, a mistake?

Distributing gold plated iphones bought with our money and crested with our coat of arms during his 'daughter's' wedding was an in-your-face insult to me

-wife serving as a permanent secretary from nowhere was an obnoxious behaviour which he condoned. Wife building estates, hotels and acquiring choice property was a sign of mental poverty which cannot be excused.

-billions wasted on oil subsidy, and refineries crippled? Oil deals that made no sense? Billions of dollars stolen? Mistake?

-Met power at about 5kMW, spent billions, sold national assets to some people, gave them unbelievable incentives, dashed them money and left with power generation still less that 5kMW. Was that a mistake?

-Enugu-Onitsha, Enugu-PH, Aba-Ikot Ekpene (abandoned), Ikot Ekpene - Umuahia and hundreds of roads in serious state of disrepair untouched for 6 years, mistake? Remember MC Loph? He died because of a very bad road. And thousands of others.

DONT GET ME STARTED.
nice one ! I don't think the small girl called ellechrystal is deep enough to get this kind of reply.
Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by Don4eva(m): 6:53am On Mar 31, 2016
wegga:
There seems to be a misconception. YOUWIN was NOT a GEJ initiative. It was a program started by a group of well to do entrepreneurs who wanted to give back to the youths in some way. Unfortunately it got politicized by the govt that was looking for anything that would increase its credibility at the time. This ultimately led to its demise.
You are absolutely wrong, YOUWIN is a Federal government initiative with partnership from DFID, EDC, World Bank and some commercial Banks. Please say what you know, the present government killed YOUWIN, youwin 4 has already been launched before APC came to power.
Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by wegga(m): 6:44am On Apr 02, 2016
Don4eva:
You are absolutely wrong, YOUWIN is a Federal government initiative with partnership from DFID, EDC, World Bank and some commercial Banks. Please say what you know, the present government killed YOUWIN, youwin 4 has already been launched before APC came to power.

Would uploading the the sheets of paper with the original operational framework of the project help? And my discussions are independent of partisan affiliations. I do not really care for either PDP or the current ones; not my cup of tea.
Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by Don4eva(m): 1:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
wegga:

Would uploading the the sheets of paper with the original operational framework of the project help? And my discussions are independent of partisan affiliations. I do not really care for either PDP or the current ones; not my cup of tea.
I hear, next person please
Re: 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri by Nmeri17: 12:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
DelGardo:

Thanks for your eminent response. As empty as I have come to expect from supporters of failure.

You have been noticed. Come back when you grow a brain. While at it brush up you grammar too.

Bye
grin grin you're toooooo intelligent!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba Youths Support Operation Crocodile Smile / 5 Key Transport Sector Policies That Possibly Affected Ambode’s Re-election Bid / Gov. Abiodun Secures Release Of #EndSARS Protesters Charged For Attempted Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.