Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,199 members, 7,780,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:50 PM

Negro Atheists, Show Me Your Works! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Negro Atheists, Show Me Your Works! (4920 Views)

Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? / Bible "Contradiction" For Dummies: A Correction For Internet "Atheists" / Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Negro Atheists, Show Me Your Works! by jimmynauty: 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
analice107:

Hahahahahahahaha, see desperation. Your big words won't help.
He is now the mischvious one? Why is that? Is it because he has got you in your balls? You guys keep shouting about the contributions that atheists have made in the world, now it's time for you all to present your own. It's not enough to shout about Steve Jobs, Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, and the lots. Show your own work.
African Atheist, show your own achievements since you folk became atheists. Religion has destroyed Africa, fine. Now that you folk want religion out, show us your work. What should we hang on to?
Come on and stop winning.
Re: Negro Atheists, Show Me Your Works! by jimmynauty: 5:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
analice107:

See why I asked if u just arrived here? Reread your post and see if there's any attack on what you just posted. You guys have said unimaginable things about us. Call us names, we accepted all. We are the reason Africa is backward, we are the reason Nigeria is poor. If Yahweh were Satan, most atheists would ve died in their sleep, but no.
Since I joined NL, atheists have never stopped challenging Yahweh to show himself physically else he doesn't exist.
Today, you are just only challenged to show your work. CHALLENHED, NOT ATTACKED, to present your works, nothing more. Why always hanging on on what Western atheists claim everyday?
African/Nigerian intelligent atheists, pls show your work. How many of you are scientists who have added anything to Africa as a race, or Nigeria as a country. Apart from quoting Westerners and making noise in NL, what can you show for yourselves?
For me, as a deluded Christian, I ministered Christ to a Native doctor who every body in the neighborhood dreaded, he gave his life to christ, destroyed all his artifacts. Changed his dressing, everything, as I speak tomorrow he will go to church by himself, not waiting for someone to take him. He had never been to church, ever before now. Thats work as a delusional. What's your work scientifically?
[size=18pt]Just like Buhari kept shouting and calling Jonathan names, now the power is in his hands, show working. That's all we ask. Why shd it be translated to as an attack? [/size]
As for Logicboy, I'd rather pay attention to a 10 year old, than him.
Re: Negro Atheists, Show Me Your Works! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Nwanna , it is either evolution or intelligent design . There are no other possibilities . Welcome to reality undecided
Offering only two alternatives for the existence of life (evolution or intelligent design) or the universe (the big bang or intelligent design) is a false dichotomy...
Re: Negro Atheists, Show Me Your Works! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ayomikun37:
Offering only two alternatives for the existence of life (evolution or intelligent design) or the universe (the big bang or intelligent design) is a false dichotomy...

interesting ... so apart from the two can you mention other possibilities
Re: Negro Atheists, Show Me Your Works! by vooks: 3:28pm On May 01, 2016
frank317:
I have given my best in my work place, contributed my qota tonmake the business grow. I have shown my siblings and friends the best love I can. I have visited sick loved ones and encouraged them in times of despair. I also give to beggers when touched by their conditions according to what I can give. I have tried talking to people like u out of mental slavery.

Common vooks you should be wiser than this. What were u thinking when u opened this thread?
My negro,
None of any of your 'accomplishments' is exceptional; you sound like another negro in this backwater continent. Question was and is, EXACTLY how are your better as an atheist than say a Satanist? ZERO.

Militant atheists keep on hallucinating about how religion and especially Christianity had kept humanity especially the Negro down. If there is any truth in this claim, then atheism should be the solution or the key to solutions bedeviling Motherland. But lo and behold, atheists are no better, they are just bitter at what they are not

2 Likes

Re: Negro Atheists, Show Me Your Works! by vooks: 3:30pm On May 01, 2016
neoapocalypse:

Hahahaha , very ironic but you just described the Negro theist. The very religions you practice are all western religions , next time don't throw shiite if you're covered in it already.
Another m0ron,
Let's assume you are into Negro religions. How better are you than a Christian? Buffoon
Re: Negro Atheists, Show Me Your Works! by vooks: 3:33pm On May 01, 2016
Ayomikun37:
You're a terrible idiot... Opening threads like this shows how mischievous you are. Worthless sanctimonious charlatan. You have the temerity, the gall, the audacity, the bumptiousness, the arrogance to call atheists "empty windbags", even though you're not any better.
Bro, atheists are not empty windbags; they're full of something called HOT AIR.

1 Like

Re: Negro Atheists, Show Me Your Works! by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 01, 2016
vooks:

Another m0ron,
Let's assume you are into Negro religions. How better are you than a Christian? Buffoon

Hahahaha, you're such a retard, you really need to read deeply about the very religions you're trying to protect.

And by the way , I'm an atheist. Fvcking m0r0n.
Re: Negro Atheists, Show Me Your Works! by Nobody: 10:38am On May 02, 2016
vooks:

Bro, atheists are not empty windbags; they're full of something called HOT AIR.
I thought you've died...
Re: Negro Atheists, Show Me Your Works! by MrPresident1: 11:18am On May 02, 2016
vooks:

My negro,
None of any of your 'accomplishments' is exceptional; you sound like another negro in this backwater continent. Question was and is, EXACTLY how are your better as an atheist than say a Satanist? ZERO.

Militant atheists keep on hallucinating about how religion and especially Christianity had kept humanity especially the Negro down. If there is any truth in this claim, then atheism should be the solution or the key to solutions bedeviling Motherland. But lo and behold, atheists are no better, they are just bitter at what they are not

Hey vooks, where U been?

Negro atheists are greedy people lusting after the mark of cain. Cain is greedy, he has amassed the wealth of the world to himself by aligning himself with satan. Theism is hardwired into an average Negro's brain, default settings, any deviation is an aberration, unnatural, abnormal, freakish, and ungodly. grin
Re: Negro Atheists, Show Me Your Works! by vooks: 5:44am On May 03, 2016
Ayomikun37:
I thought you've died...
Keep 'thoughting'

1 Like

Re: Negro Atheists, Show Me Your Works! by vooks: 5:44am On May 03, 2016
MrPresident1:

Hey vooks, where U been?

Negro atheists are greedy people lusting after the mark of cain. Cain is greedy, he has amassed the wealth of the world to himself by aligning himself with satan. Theism is hardwired into an average Negro's brain, default settings, any deviation is an aberration, unnatural, abnormal, freakish, and ungodly. grin
My broda, I'm around, just got bushier lately and I went off the grid

1 Like

Re: Negro Atheists, Show Me Your Works! by vooks: 5:46am On May 03, 2016
neoapocalypse:

Hahahaha, you're such a retard, you really need to read deeply about the very religions you're trying to protect.

And by the way , I'm an atheist. Fvcking m0r0n.
Now that you are an atheist, what re your personal accomplishments over theists? Idiot. Atheism is as old as man so brandishing it as a sign of accomplishment is quite infantile. Show me your works fool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Negro Atheists, Show Me Your Works! by dragunov: 9:22am On May 03, 2016
vooks:
Now that you are not shackled by medieval mythologies and your 280 IQ brain operate at 120% capacity, could you please share your PERSONAL CONTRIBUTION to humanity over and above theists?

Show me your works!
[size=1pt] As will be soon clear, Negro atheists are just empty windbags regurgitating Western philosophies that stroke their goes, give them highs but leave them as empty with nothing to show for their imitation. No books, no new thought...just New Age bullshiet, Andromeda and Nibiru tripe and overused cliches grin[/size]

PS
Antitheistic rants on NL is not contribution by any stretch of hallucination and nor is imagining that you are a 'thinker'
When they see Vooks, atheists get the spooks. grin Hope tried.

1 Like

Re: Negro Atheists, Show Me Your Works! by Nobody: 9:59am On May 03, 2016
vooks:

Now that you are an atheist, what re your personal accomplishments over theists? Idiot. Atheism is as old as man so brandishing it as a sign of accomplishment is quite infantile. Show me your works fool

Idiota! who you and your God don epp?
bloody hypocrite
Re: Negro Atheists, Show Me Your Works! by vooks: 3:55pm On May 04, 2016
neoapocalypse:

Idiota! who you and your God don epp?
bloody hypocrite
Another serial m0ron. You been bleating about how Africa needs deliverance from 'religion no superstition'. Now that you are delivered from the same, how better are you than the next Negro?
Re: Negro Atheists, Show Me Your Works! by MrPresident1: 5:15pm On May 04, 2016
vooks:

Another serial m0ron. You been bleating about how Africa needs deliverance from 'religion no superstition'. Now that you are delivered from the same, how better are you than the next Negro?

Hehehehe grin

Negros are the Israelites of the Bible, and we are all in hell grin
Re: Negro Atheists, Show Me Your Works! by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 04, 2016
vooks:

What dafuq is this idiót saying? You make absolutely no sense at all. This will be my last reply to you tinhead
Re: Negro Atheists, Show Me Your Works! by absolutism: 4:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
Its virtually the first generation don't forget. Seun is an atheist
Re: Negro Atheists, Show Me Your Works! by vooks: 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
neoapocalypse:

What dafuq is this idiót saying? You make absolutely no sense at all. This will be my last reply to you tinhead
M0ron, you want me to type in hieroglyphics?
Re: Negro Atheists, Show Me Your Works! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
This is still open .

Il continue updating this thread till a reasonable atheist responds , if at all there is such .
Re: Negro Atheists, Show Me Your Works! by theoneJabulani(m): 6:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
This is still open .

Il continue updating this thread till a reasonable atheist responds , if at all there is such .
says the troll
Re: Negro Atheists, Show Me Your Works! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
theoneJabulani:
says the troll

How about telling us your achievements as an atheist ?
Re: Negro Atheists, Show Me Your Works! by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 05, 2016
analice107:

I have been on this forum for awhile now, and when I say I have met great minds, I mean it. They are Atheists on this forum, so many of them, but none of them is as morally bankrupt as you. Maybe you feel being an atheist strips you off of every sense of morality. Or gives you grounds to insult people.
Just consider people, I mean your fellow atheists in this forum, who I believe are better than you in so many ways, you can never hear them say the kind of things you say.
You are just a secondary school child, you have seen nothing yet in life, but publicly here you have insulted your parents. Maybe, you shd ask the atheists here if they insult people, especially their parents just because they are atheists?

Cc: Suen,
Lalasticlala,
And the other Mods. This Moniker needs a band sirs, too much insults from him to other nairalanders. Thank you.
it seems you were for falling for the kid ,lol,madam analice107

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Picture Of Sick Patrick Anwuzia Of Zoe Ministry Seen Online / Would You Change Your Religion To Make Your Spouse Happy / The Battle Is Getting Interesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.