Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm (71376 Views)

5 top sperm killers to avoid / Brown VS White Rice - 13 Little-known Health Difference? / After Taking Malaria Drug I Still Have Yellow Urine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm by donhils: 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
Just wondering why you're seeing all the sperm. Vaseline crew or what
Re: Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm by olarhtunji(m): 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
they would ban me forever on Nairaland they should better do that right away because what am about to say is something paining me very much why is that Muslims can come on Christian threads and spill bullsh!t about my religiion and when I go to there own thread it is guided with some writings telling me to declare there religion as mine And if i hit "NO" the thread disappears If you are going to be ban me better do because I won't sit back and let my religion be abused and am not scared to say it that Nairaland is biased lalasticlala come and ban me right now!!.... that's the worst you can do...and if you don't ban me then I need an explanation why its like that!!!
Re: Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm by enemachris(m): 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Adewunmi84:
u Don get HIV be that
grin grin. Dat one na die be dat oh
Re: Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm by kayceeD2(m): 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
seunwen2:
nairalanders i want to know which one is more healthier between yellow sperm and white sperm because i noticed for like two days now that the colour of my sperm is yellow with more thicker element

That's sign of decay
Re: Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm by enemachris(m): 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
Me no d see any sperm at all. Its like my own sperm is air, does it mean dat i have too much air in my body?
Re: Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm by Ekemini407(m): 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
There are various factors that can cause changes in the color of your semen. A man’s age is one of the factors here. As men get older, they notice that the color of their semen is not as whitish as it used to be. Instead, there is a light yellowish tinge to it which happens gradually and is often not noticed.

Diet is another factor that may lead to dark semen. A diet high in sulfur is considered to be one of the likely causes of yellow sperm. Foods rich in sulfur include garlic, onions, legumes, grains, nuts, cabbages, broccoli, and asparagus. If you are consuming too much of these foods, you should probably cut them down or increase your intake of liquids so that excess sulfur is flushed out of the body easily.

Multivitamins are also considered to be a cause of yellow semen. If you are taking vitamin supplements, you may try stopping them to see if the color of your semen returns to normal.

If you haven’t ejaculated for a long time, your first ejaculation after this period of abstinence may also lead to discharge of old semen which may be yellowish in color. When you don’t ejaculate for a long time, the semen tends to accumulate in the seminal vesicles and makes it thick. This old semen when discharged may be lumpy as well as of a different color than the normal whitish shade.

Another cause for yellow semen may be the presence of urine. When a man reaches erection, the flow of urine gets blocked so that the only discharge released is the man’s ejaculate. However, in some cases, a few drops of urine may end up as part of the ejaculate, changing its color to a slightly yellowish tinge. You may benefit from urinating before any kind of sexual encounter.

In many cases, the abnormal color or consistency of the semen may be the result of a possible medical cause. If the color of the semen is yellow, green or gold, it may be the result of a prostrate infection. Thick, lumpy or jelly-like ejaculation may be the result of a hormonal deficiency. Pink, red, or dark brown ejaculate can indicate the presence of blood and may result due to bleeding in the prostrate.

Sexually transmitted diseases can cause a change in the color of your semen as well. In this case, chlamydia or gonorrhea is the most likely cause here. In case of an infection, along with a change in color, the semen tends to also emit a strong foul odor. If you have chlamydia, the inflammation may also cause pain during climaxing. You will need to consult a physician in this case and get treatment for your infection. For chlamydia, often the prescription given is 100mg of doxycycline to be taken twice daily for seven days.

As you can see, yellow semen is usually not a cause for major concern. If it happens infrequently, then diet, abstinence, or multivitamins may be the reason behind it. However, if it happens consistently for more than a few weeks, it may be a sign of a medical condition such as an infection that requires immediate treatment. Also keep in mind that reddish colored semen may indicate presence of blood. If there is no known cause for this, you should consult a physician immediately. wink

2 Likes

Re: Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
kenonze:
[s][/s]

Crush is allowed. Anything beyond that, No!
but i like u,how about seen beyond NL.
Re: Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm by columbus007(m): 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
Ada9103:
Hmm.......
babe mehn you badt,I mean to say that you fine,u must be from imo,imoite de very fine shocked
Re: Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
dancok:
but i like u,how about seen beyond NL.
just tell her how much u get and plans for logistics and forget that English wen Naija gals nor dey understand

1 Like

Re: Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm by Jobig(m): 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
What is sperm?budget 2016 wahala don enter hereWhat is sperm?budget 2016 wahala don enter hereWhat is sperm?budget 2016 wahala don enter here
Re: Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm by AmAlbert(m): 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
chynie:
Is OK
From white to yellow, then pink to red

Finally it will turn black.

Just relax and watch
No cause for alarm
grin grin grin
Re: Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm by lakesidepapa(m): 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
Yes u made a common sense smiley Ok What's the different btw cleared and whitish fluid since sp3rm is invisible to us? smiley Is clear fluid not telling us absent or low sperm in the fluid? U need to educate me more sir smiley smiley I agreed we can't see sp3rm with our eyes but there must be a sign of it.
toofit007:
per the CAP ones, who was ur teacher? children like u need to lean.ur not yet qualified to be discharged into the public Co's instead of u to inform them u will deform them.let me educate u properly sperm can never be seen with ordinary eyes except by microscope the white and thick substance that ooze out from ur penis when u reach orgasm during sex is called semen or fluid, it is in that fluid that u will see sperm if u take the fluid to the lab. I hope I was able to make common sense.
Re: Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm by Julietcutie(f): 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
seunwen2:
nairalanders i want to know which one is more healthier between yellow sperm and white sperm because i noticed for like two days now that the colour of my sperm is yellow with more thicker element

nna 'ga ulo ogwu ' (go to d hospital Nd do test o jus to be sure)
Re: Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
daretodiffer:

The bolded must be false undecided

I was going to point that out, but seems like you know your way around sperm.
Re: Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm by chynie: 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
AmAlbert:
grin grin grin

am a genius
he will thank me later
Re: Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm by BraniacX(m): 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
OP e yaff tey dat yhu haf do last grin
Re: Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
daylife7:

U must b a fat gal then....Please wot is d tatse of a milkish brown sperm

Milky brown is common with slim guys.
Taste like salty Guava
Re: Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm by sindan: 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
seunwen2:

Had it been u put the sperm to the rightful place which is a hole u wouldn't be bothering Nlanders with its color
Re: Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm by Ekakamba: 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
Yellow for away, white for home. grin grin
Thylord:
I have both it depends on the one i want to release.
Re: Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm by Ekakamba: 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
grin grin grin He must be a VaselineFC player.
sindan:

Had it been u put the sperm to the rightful place which is a hole u wouldn't be bothering Nlanders with its color
Re: Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm by Mcteeblack: 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
seunwen2:

You absolutely okay. This happened to me few months back and I went for medical check up. I was told an alright. The change is only caused by your food. I couldn't remember real good, but I think I was told that when I eat too much starch, it will be yellowish and and I take more of protein, it would be whitish or vice versa. But u okay. U can also Google search on it bcoz I did that also and I found out it was the same with what my doctor told me.
Re: Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm by Mcteeblack: 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
kenonze:

Taste like salty Guava
Omo port Harcourt I trust u. Come taste mine too. But u gat fly come texas to do dat
Re: Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
Meeloreh:
http://www.increasespermvolume.com/why-is-sperm-yellow/ you could educate urself from this link OP
Causes
1. Diet: eating of food high in sulphur
2. Age factor: the older you get, the colour changes too
3. Long time ejaculation: prolly it's being long u poured out, the stored old one might be colour yellow
4. Presence of urine
5. Use of multivitamins
6. Lastly, infection might be suspected
This homie got gospel... Ive noticed that if i abstain frm all forms of ejaculation, my semen gets yellowish when i finally eject...

1 Like

Re: Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm by funmind(f): 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
sagieramos:

babe u fine o. c'riously i'd lyk to knw u. pls dn't igno!
Sorry, i have a relatioship. Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm by Ada9103(f): 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
columbus007:
babe mehn you badt,I mean to say that you fine,u must be from imo,imoite de very fine shocked

Yea. I rep imo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm by Tonnierichy(m): 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
Ayodeji2k14:
Yellow sperm contains y chromsome leading to male child while d white sperm contains x chromsome leading to female child.Ar u okay now?

Wrong.
Re: Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm by cybriz82(m): 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
I swear to God if I say u no well na cus u no well..ow we want tek help u.since when nairaland turn hospital wey u dey here dey find help.get ur lazy ass to d hospital.by d way how old r u sef?
Re: Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
kenonze:

Taste like salty Guava
lol...I like to know u
Re: Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
hope4nigeria:
I have 2boys now, I started to dey f*_*_uck since age 12. I never seen yellow sparm likke u! Trust me, u got EBOLA7b true.
......pig family.
Re: Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm by rosieluv(f): 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
Joel3:
.sperm scent, color or thickness base on diet.

but strange color like red, green, black or blue should call for health concern. first thing to come to mind is prostrates infection.

but op. this is a sign that you masturbate and belong to Vaseline crew. noted.
lols really
Re: Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm by hope4nigeria(m): 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
modelmike7:
......pig family.
thank u my gate man!

Gutter family!
Re: Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm by Thylord(m): 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
Ekakamba:
Yellow for away, white for home. grin grin
my niggga your head day dere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp / Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies / Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.