Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,504 members, 7,808,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Man Rapes Pit Bull! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes Pit Bull! (998 Views)

Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) / Video Of The Tanzanian Lady Boyfriend Locked In A Pit For 8 Months Being Rescued / Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rapes Pit Bull! by bgees(m): 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2009
An Ocala, Fla. man is suspected of raping a female pit bull, and the sexual assault left her clinging for life in the emergency room, the owner says.

Melissa Young, 25, found her pit bull named Diamond profusely bleeding “like you turned a faucet on, running out of her,” she told WCJB.

She then rushed her dog to the animal hospital where vets told her that because the dog was spayed, the injury could only be the result of a sexual assault.

“I asked the vet if there was any chance that it could be a human because we have suspicions of someone in this neighborhood that does do that to his animals, and she said actually that’s the only thing it could be — that a human could mess with her.”

Diamond lost 80% of her blood and had to receive a transfusion to keep her alive. It cost Young $1700 in treatment costs.

“I have my suspicions on who it is anyways, and if that person did do this, I just want to see him put away,” Young said. “There’s kids around here and like I said if you do it to an animal, you’ll do it to a child.”

In the state of Florida, sexual assault on an animal is not a crime, but could be charged as animal cruelty.

http://globalgrind.com/source/www.tabloidprodigy.com/851032/how-the-fuk-you-rape-pit-bull/
Re: Man Rapes Pit Bull! by SeanT21(f): 4:46am On Jul 26, 2009
shocked
Re: Man Rapes Pit Bull! by tayoccu(m): 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2009
how did the guy "rape" the bitch without getting torn from limb to limb?
Re: Man Rapes Pit Bull! by Nezan(m): 6:13pm On Jul 29, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Rapes Pit Bull! by mamag3: 1:19am On Jul 31, 2009
Chineke God of the east geopolitical Zone. shocked
Re: Man Rapes Pit Bull! by kshow1(m): 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2009
speechless !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Man Rapes Pit Bull! by jamace(m): 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2009
shocked shocked
Re: Man Rapes Pit Bull! by mamag3: 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2009
shocked

(1) (Reply)

World Cup Journalists Robbed In South Africa / Ondo Police Arrest 50 Suspected Kidnappers, Robbers / News : Mobbed Uni-port Students Did not Steal Phones Or Laptops [full Story]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.