Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,999 members, 7,799,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Caption This Message From GOTV Nigeria ! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Caption This Message From GOTV Nigeria ! (727 Views)

Savagery At Its Peak. Mtn In Ghana Sent One Of Its Customers This Message / Look! I Just Received This Message From MTN / Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Message From GOTV Nigeria ! by expertman(m): 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
I was sleeping at Home after so much struggling to Fuel My car at a filling station here In Abeokuta.

The filling station is selling fuel at 130 per litre and yet the numbers of cars Queuing at the station was so much.

I got there around 7am and left there around 11am.

Is a new fuel station located around More Junction Abiola way axis here in Abeokuta.

So after fuelling my car I drove home straight to have my breakfast and rest a bit .

After eating I slept off then heard my phone bleeping message indicator.

I check the message and is from GOTV .

Kindly check the attachment for the message .

God bless Nigeria ,God bless Nigerians .

I won't call the devil to bless our politician because is obvious many of them are already blessed by the Devil himself.

May God help us all.

Am sorry for my bad english kindly accept my writings with Good heart !

1 Like

Re: Caption This Message From GOTV Nigeria ! by Chanchit: 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
Paying the money is not the problem but having light to watch the match.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Message From GOTV Nigeria ! by expertman(m): 12:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
Chanchit:
Paying the money is not the problem but having light to watch the match.

What really got my attention is the country situation part they mentioned !

Every one knows the country situation is worse under this APC Government !

Let's wait and see sha !
Re: Caption This Message From GOTV Nigeria ! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
I won't call the devil to bless our politician because is obvious many of them are already blessed by the Devil himself.
Heheheheheheheheh....
OP Na wah
Re: Caption This Message From GOTV Nigeria ! by jmichlins(m): 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
Even the devil himself is pitying the condition of things in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Caption This Message From GOTV Nigeria ! by Oliviaxx(f): 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
But I dont get why u first had to tell us abt hw u drove to a filling station then went home,ate and rested undecided funny story tho'
Re: Caption This Message From GOTV Nigeria ! by expertman(m): 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
Oliviaxx:
But I dont get why u first had to tell us abt hw u drove to a filling station then went home,ate and rested undecided funny story tho'

To make the composition more better ni o.

Am sorry though !
Re: Caption This Message From GOTV Nigeria ! by Oliviaxx(f): 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
nahh...its cool

(1) (Reply)

. / 4 Things You Should Never Ever Do Before Going To Bed / The Pinnacle Ten Frame Constructing Magazines Grow XL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.