Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija (69514 Views)

Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet / Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law / Folorunsho Alakija 40th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by youngsahito(m): 1:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=image2/Modupe__folorunsho_Alakija_305938083.jpg&size=article_large[/img]

Second richest African woman, Folorunsho Alakija, has revealed she still washes her husband’s undies until recently.

The executive vice chairman of Famfa Oil and group managing director of The Rose of Sharon Group revealed recently how she still dotes on her husband like a teenager who just found love. The Africa’s richest self-made woman, with a net worth estimated at $1 billion said:

“My husband is my best friend, biggest adviser and supporter. We’ve known each other for 40 years and have been married for 37 years now and with four boys. Even though we work in the same office, I always ensure that we kiss twice in a day, morning and night. I still wash his undies until six years ago that he insisted I should stop. I also prepare his special vegetable dish and do his manicure and pedicure regularly.
“I go to the airport to pick him whenever he’s returning from foreign trips. It gives me joy whenever his friends praise my vegetable dish based on what my husband tells them.”

Hmnn, what an inspiration!

https://www.naij.com/777448-still-wash-husbands-underwears-nigerias-richest-woman-folorunsho-alakija.html?source=category_latest_page

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0ZvbG9ydW5zaG8tQWxha2lqYS1odXNiYW5kLmpwZ3w2NjA=[/img]

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by VickyRotex(f): 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
" I still wash his undies until six years ago that he insisted I should stop."

I'm not an English Teacher. But I think that's an Oxymoron. It's contradicting. You "still" wash it and yet you stopped washing it 6 years ago.

But we get the point though.

243 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
Africa smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by KingRex1(m): 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
I dont see young ladies of nowadays towing this path. Its one of the nice things that sets Africa apart from the world.

Its a pity they dont have this kinda mindset anymore

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Africa smh

angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
waooo..... dt s interesting..... ladies shey u dey see oo.... upon all d money

check this out:::: Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To
Wizkid; Twitter Reacts spontaneously http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/03/reekado-banks-dont-compare-me-to-wizkid.html?m=0

2 Likes

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Michellla(f): 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
what is the big deal in that?

26 Likes

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by CaroLyner(f): 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
and so? it is her duty.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by kingofchess(m): 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
some ladies will come here and said 'and so..what is the big deal' let them have the kind of money she has and see wat they will turn to....house help to wash oga's under wear.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by datola: 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
Correct career African woman!

4 Likes

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by kingofchess(m): 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
VickyRotex:
" I still wash his undies until six years ago that he insisted I should stop."

I'm not an English Teacher. But I think that's an Oxymoron. It's contradicting. You "still" wash it and yet you stopped washing it 6 years ago.

But we get the point though.
and if I check ur certificate u get F9 for English Language..... Vicky na joke ooooh

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Zzyco: 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
CaroLyner:
and so.it is her duty.
Yes it is.
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by candidbabe(f): 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
If you don't wash it, who will?

9 Likes

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by ebubey(f): 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
And d op decided to use "I Still Wash My Husband’s
Underwears" to get people's attention cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
CaroLyner:
and so.it is her duty.
How is it her duty? It is her way of showing love and she likes it.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by ideology(m): 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
Am next in line … kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by repogirl(f): 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
Maybe every once in a blue moon until six years ago. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Ada9103(f): 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
K
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by AmAlbert(m): 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
No wash am na, leave am make all this small pin charger dem wash am, den you go know say come here and com here na 2 different things

*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa

3 Likes

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by ATMC(f): 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Africa smh
Hello bae smiley Where have you been?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by dammytosh: 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
hmmm

Na 20k this girls dey earn wey dem don dey pompous

2 Likes

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by passionate88: 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
Yet some MUMU Nigerian girls go start to form 'career' woman the minute they start earning small change. As for me, I'll wash my own cloths.

15 Likes

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by kozmokaz(m): 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
abg who get BB charger?

this woman no get talk !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by ZUBY77(m): 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
Wait. My mother should come and wash it for him.
You don't know where they sell machines that wash the clothes.

3 Likes

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by donofdons: 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
This is the problem with africans...we men seem to think that a woman is our slave,married to wash and cook then make babbies and bring up children while men sit like a God and a master of the house.

Look at a woman who is meant to be fighting for the rights of her gender encouraging this injustice to women engendered by the bible and all the ancient nonsensense called holy books

A woman is a full equal of man and is not made to serve.....the sacrifice,pains and danger a woman pass through while giving birth to a child is far more than the so called suffering of christ which is meant to save us and instead will condemn a majority of humans to eternal fire for not believing he died for us

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by healthcons: 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
Ok
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by HungerBAD: 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
Make this woman no Register for NL oh.

The women here go spoil am not to take care of Oga again.

Ishilove oya come learn from woman wey get beauty,brain and kudi.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by danidee10(m): 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
waooo..... dt s interesting..... ladies shey u dey see oo.... upon all d money

When will u learn that it's wow not waooo ehnn

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by APCcrimes: 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
Little wonder they can die on top 'one Nigeria'... Imagine dis woman without Niger Delta oil money...

Anyway, all that is about to change!

We are getting our resources back... Even the devil himself can't stop us...

All we are looking for is a small 'fuckup' from you guys... Bastaaard leeches!

2 Likes

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by MARKone(m): 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
For washing machine abi undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by wristbangle: 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Africa smh

U fit wash ur husby boxer so? shocked

Michellla:
what is the big deal in that?

kisskiss. Long time dear

1 Like

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Sijo01(f): 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
Na Me go wash your husband pants before? Hia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely / 10 Businesses You Can Do To Earn Atleast 50k Per Month As An Undergraduate / Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.