Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad (43676 Views)

Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) / Hips, Butt and Boobs enlargement and skin lightening, burn fat etc / Butt Pads, Boobs Pads, Are They Really Necessary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 01, 2016
Its only fake ladies that wear such things.
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Tobium1(m): 11:48am On Apr 01, 2016
Fake camel toe Haba
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 01, 2016
Tobium1:
Fake camel toe Haba
its dat bad oo grin grin
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by godguy: 11:54am On Apr 01, 2016
naughtynaughty:
What do u guys really want? More than half of the guys of this generation want ladies with Kim K shape: round, big ass. Fine pointed boobs with nice cleavage right? And then a tiny sexy waist. When guys see a new lady, the first thing is to find means to see her 'backyard' whether she's endowed or not.

How do y'all selfish being want those less endowed ladies to feel? Huhn? Just how? Some guys will even say..after seeing one ugly grl, I stylishly checkd her nyash to see if I can manage her or not. Why do you want to manage her? Because of her shape right?

Y'all guys would rather flock sheepishly around an endowed lady than a less endowed one. Lol.
Watched kcee, harrysong and skibi's EBAIno music vidoe? That's whatI am talking about . You saw the way skibi left her own "ukwuless" girl and followed the lady wit big nyash? And the mumu things kc nd harrysong we're doing?

Una neva see anytin, there are butt padd, boobs pad, hips pad, cleavage lifting pad, waist trainer etc cheesy cheesy even camel toe pad grin any guy marrying a lady bcus of her shape is on a loooonnnngggg thing. And Yes, [b]50prcnt of ladies you see on the streets with nice shapes has one those things on. [/b]Don't be suprise wen you take them home and after undressing you see a 'flat slippers almost touching her knee cheesy and a flat ass. grin I don't blame ladies using it @all, afterall if u cannot join dem u beat dem grin

that is the fake thing and life you are putting on your dp
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 01, 2016
lol. all of a sudden all Lagos girls are curvy.
I saw a girl's backside yesterday and I smiled.

this is not an issue of low self esteem, its misplaced priorities.

1 Like

Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Tobium1(m): 11:56am On Apr 01, 2016
naughtynaughty:
its dat bad oo grin grin

Dem go wear all dis, making de pucci to receive litle or no air, de tin go just de smell like spoilt fish *covers nose*

1 Like

Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 01, 2016
godguy:

that is the fake thing and life you are putting on your dp
K sir grin
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 01, 2016
repogirl:
Really why should a girl feel insecure sef? There's someone for everyone.

Not every guy likes heavy duty females and most of these likes are subconsciously influenced by pop culture. Before you know it, it will pass and something else would be the rave.

No need being insecure, there's someone for everyone.

exactly.

as a kid back then, growing up, it was all about black beauty....shining black skin. light skin women were called yellow pawpaw- and it wasn't a nice compliment.

no focus on big boobs or asss then, it was all about being slim and nicely proportioned.

1 Like

Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 01, 2016
Tobium1:

Dem go wear all dis, making de pucci to receive litle or no air, de tin go just de smell like spoilt fish *covers nose*
shocked shocked

I dunno abt dt1 o undecided
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by ojay2053(m): 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
Choi! So that slim babe I saw with badt bakkaa yesterday had that thing on, chai! Mehn don suffer. If any girl try this poo with me eehh!!
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by godguy: 12:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by twinycharis6(f): 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
[b][/b]It's not just to impress guys, I know a lady that has annoyingly narrow hips who couldn't help but to use butt n hip pads to enable her clothes fit better. Everything ladies do is not to impress guys
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by 4C2215131: 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
Camel Toe pads?! Y'all got that too?!

Oh man! Can't one just find a 'real' lady nowadays!

It's mind boggling to see the extent ladies go in a bid to feel wanted and appreciated. A classic case of low self esteem it you ask me.

Ladies, there is always a man somewhere willing to accept you for who you are, narrow ass and all. Don't believe the hype!

Work on your inner qualities as when all is said and done, that big ass and camel toe ain't going to prevent her ass from being kicked out when he discovers that is all there is to offer, an offering that can easily be purchased anywhere BUT a woman of purpose? That's another issue entirely.

He clings to her as he knows they do not come a dime a dozen. They are as rare as the second coming of Christ. Only a fool of a man let's such a woman escape and of course a wiser man is waiting in the wings to snatch her up.

So chaps, cherish that slim-ordinary looking-no yansh having wife or girlfriend or yours [if she is a woman of virtue] because when the chips are down, she'll remain an asset. Remember, yansh, camel toe, face, breast will come and go but the essence of a man (attitude, philosophy, beliefs) will remain. Which do you choose? A big assed, camel toed, pretty faced damsel with a lousy mouth and a despicable attitude or an average looking narrow assed lady with an attitude to kill for. It's your call.As for me and my house...you know the rest. Been there, done that. At the end of the day, guy, notin dey there abeg!
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by mizhefeh(f): 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
Here to read comment
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by elrony(m): 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
Damn!!!!

Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Segipaul: 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
But u wud love to date a REAL man wit ur artificial body wich include fake eyelashes,makeups,fake hairs,fake nails,fake eyebrows,fake buts and boobs but u frown at guys who also fakes...isnt that called hypocracy?
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by czarr(m): 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
CaroLyner:
you better smell sense
biitch please grin
Stop acting like you confident,we all can smell your low self esteem from afar!!!

Is average another word for flat?
Call it a"great ass" not "flabby" undecided

The only reason guys Will chase you when ya ass and boobs are both flat is..

Wait for it?

NOTHING!!!
They won't!

Or they may chase you cos they think they can kpansh you easily,don't let that inflate ya ego even ugly girls are also chased!

Guys may fuccck you,doesn't make you sexually attractive!

Kapish!!
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by esejessy(f): 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
fulanigirl:
Can someone explain to me the point of a camel toe pad?
seriously I wonder y they use DAT ooooo. I can't even allow DAT kindaa rubbish to come out in public. Some girls should try and cover their shame oooo.shuuuuuuu!
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by czarr(m): 1:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
4C2215131:

It's mind boggling to see the extent ladies go in a bid to feel wanted and appreciated. A classic case of low self esteem it you ask me.

Ladies, there is always a man somewhere willing to accept you for who you are, narrow ass and all. Don't believe the hype!

Work on your inner qualities as when all is said and done, that big ass and camel toe ain't going to prevent her ass from being kicked out when he discovers that is all there is to offer, an offering that can easily be purchased anywhere BUT a woman of purpose? That's another issue entirely.

He clings to her as he knows they do not come a dime a dozen. They are as rare as the second coming of Christ. Only a fool of a man let's such a woman escape and of course a wiser man is waiting in the wings to snatch her up.

So chaps, cherish that slim-ordinary looking-no yansh having wife or girlfriend or yours [if she is a woman of virtue] because when the chips are down, she'll remain an asset. Remember, yansh, camel toe, face, breast will come and go but the essence of a man (attitude, philosophy, beliefs) will remain. Which do you choose? A big assed, camel toed, pretty faced damsel with a lousy mouth and a despicable attitude or an average looking narrow assed lady with an attitude to kill for. It's your call.As for me and my house...you know the rest. Been there, done that. At the end of the day, guy, notin dey there abeg!
allow us to "been there done that" too,you'll enjoy finish wen the thing done tire you,na to come dey preach for us.

Please when I done old wella I go follow dey advice "been there done that, nothing there"

Can't a nigga get some round fresh pointed asss?
Before he's old and weak?

We'll talk about good attitude later
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by fulanigirl(f): 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
esejessy:
seriously I wonder y they use DAT ooooo. I can't even allow DAT kindaa rubbish to come out in public. Some girls should try and cover their shame oooo.shuuuuuuu!

I don't think people know the word shame or private. This is something a sensible woman will try to hide not enhance

1 Like

Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by rotimi2016: 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ladies,don't live on fake identity! Boobs na Boobs whether Big or Small! Men are naturally attracted to Boobs,regardless of the sizes!All depends on individual CHOICES! Some like it Big,while some like it Small!Always Be YourselF!
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Yewandequeen(f): 1:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hardeybohwarley:
I agree to disagree with you Op....that guys are sheepishly following ladies that are endowed both front And back doesn't give a room for buttless or average butt ladies..Why can't you just package whatever you have naturally without adding all those wears...What if you employ the usage of those wears and after getting your right guy the truth was later on revealed.. How shameful will it be... I always have the thought that ladies who engage in such act are how's searching for guys who will spend money on them...Not a lady in her right mind searching for life partner... #TeamNoFakeWears
buahahhahahah
seems u v once been a victim
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by esejessy(f): 1:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
ojay2053:
Choi! So that slim babe I saw with badt bakkaa yesterday had that thing on, chai! Mehn don suffer. If any girl try this poo with me eehh!!
lmaoooooooooo!
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Yewandequeen(f): 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
Localamos:

They are insecure because men respond quickly to what they see. Right curves in the right places is a sure bet to get a man drooling!
in a way ure right.
but nowadays it's just too much #overdo
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Yewandequeen(f): 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
Realone92:
U girls should be arrested for misleading the public with such deception Huh chai
grin y feeling so pained
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by esejessy(f): 1:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
4C2215131:

thumbs up!
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by OCHOdee(f): 2:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
It's not so hard to love yourself wink
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Realone92(m): 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
Yewandequeen:

grin y feeling so pained

Lol dear , am not Jjor ....I pity some guys sha, I don't wish to be a victim of such lool
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by Yewandequeen(f): 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
Realone92:

Lol dear , am not Jjor ....I pity some guys sha, I don't wish to be a victim of such lool
pray well well ooooo
cos u can't know which is which until u get there
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by chigoizie7(m): 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
naughtynaughty:
derz fake di.ck nah grin
Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by 30secs(m): 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
At the end of the day, na every Nigerian dey fake.. Y'all talmabout how fake butts show insecurity!!! Please!!! How's the fake 'designer' stuffs guys put on any better? If a fake butt makes a girl happy, she should by all means continue padding that asss!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Loses 49kg In 9months (Photos) / Best Cream To Give One Chocolate Complexion / Guys On Skinny Jeans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.