Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Africans We Need To Take Over Europe Before The Arabs Becos Europeans Are Too... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Africans We Need To Take Over Europe Before The Arabs Becos Europeans Are Too... (819 Views)

Muslims Paid Obama & Merkel Angela Huge Money To Take Over Europe....watch Video / Most Europeans Are Israelities. / Angry With God Becos He Created Hellfire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africans We Need To Take Over Europe Before The Arabs Becos Europeans Are Too... by jimmynauty: 4:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hehe i laff at europeans and their stupidity that multiculturalism is needed but they forget that Islam is NOT for peace but domination of the kuffar... i watch how an Islamic imam wants europe to be trampled under islamic foot by allahh's will and the fullish europeans are opening thier doors to them that destroyed thier nations in middle east.

Africans, lets also go over and trample europe underfoot before the arabs since europe are .... i dont know what to say... when the next bomb goes off in europe, dont put those stupiiid flag on your image or #prayforbelgium hashtag... the europeans deserve it grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFyhY8WVCm0
Re: Africans We Need To Take Over Europe Before The Arabs Becos Europeans Are Too... by erusen: 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
Europe is crumbling oh,multiculturalism my black ass,guy make we migrate Africa don tire me
Re: Africans We Need To Take Over Europe Before The Arabs Becos Europeans Are Too... by stonemasonn: 5:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
Europe prefers the Arab because they're also white. They don't won't the blacks to stain their race. So its not about religion.
Re: Africans We Need To Take Over Europe Before The Arabs Becos Europeans Are Too... by lekkie073(m): 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
op....I believe u have taken ur drugs today...if not please do so
Re: Africans We Need To Take Over Europe Before The Arabs Becos Europeans Are Too... by jimmynauty: 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
stonemasonn:
Europe prefers the Arab because they're also white. They don't won't the blacks to stain their race. So its not about religion.

Africans are more tolerant and easily adapt to live and work happily but most muslim and thier imams are out for world domination by all means and anyhow as long as the kuffars are subjected to pay jizya or convert... more bombings coming for sure for europe who are multiculturally insane for opening thier doors to accept the few good, many (most) bad and ugly (more) muslims... grin grin grin will not do no such as solidarity with any european... they deserve it grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Africans We Need To Take Over Europe Before The Arabs Becos Europeans Are Too... by stonemasonn: 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
jimmynauty:

Africans are more tolerant and easily adapt to live and work happily but most muslim and thier imams are out for world domination by all means and anyhow as long as the kuffars are subjected to pay jizya or convert... more bombings coming for sure for europe who are multiculturally insane for opening thier doors to accept the few good, many (most) bad and ugly (more) muslims... grin grin grin will not do no such as solidarity with any european... they deserve it grin grin grin grin grin
Africans will pull Europe 100 years backwards if they dominate Europe infact the Europeans will prefer the Orientals e.g. Chinese, Indians e.t.c. Instead off the never ready black man.

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Go To Church If You Have This Believe / God has no right to judge us,see why. / Where Do You Belong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.