Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story (74054 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Spotted Cycling On The Streets Of Umuahia With His Deputy / Ekiti 2018: Fayose’s Endorsement Of His Deputy, Wishful Thinking — Olujimi / Obiano At The Burial Of Richard Okeke, His Deputy's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by hatchy(f): 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
hinwazaka:
First he tackled the lying commissioner, Osinbade. Now, he has began engaging in Slap me- i slap you, with his deputy. I am sure, that the media propaganda team will come to his rescue, to bury the story. But they will not address the key issue at hand, which is the temperament of the governor. One day, we will wake up, and hear that he stabbed the President. I wonder how the e-media team will spin that story
Stab the presido? Ha me i no dey o! HellRufai,u sef you too de enter trouble.Stay one place kwanu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by abimic(m): 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
herbie27:
bt Sir!, someone said he stumbled and the Deputy used dat opportunity to slap him cheesy cheesy it sounds reasonable to me, bt in Nigeria wen ur driver is tired of taking ur poo (boss) on a gud day he will give u a resounding slap to correct ur brain.

Hello Herbie27, leave politics for politicians, it doesn't add a coin to any body's pocket. how're u today?
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Epatty(f): 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
Wev got to pray let ds nt bring problem btw d southern kadunas n hausas
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
I love the deputy's slaps. One good slap deserves another 2 lovely slaps. Why must El-Rufai slapped his deputy?
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Alezy(m): 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
Mosb:
The country we find ourselves
Am telling you. ..If this was US, that slap alone is enough to get u outta the government house

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Bimpe29: 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
That's pretty bad and unhealthy. A good leader is also good in managing emotions. Change anywhere has to be sold to those affected by it.
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Opharhe: 10:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
segun544:
This story is very true! I reside in kaduna and this is the news that has actually been trending in kaduna and guess what? Even the hausa muslims are very happy with the deputy governor right now because even the hausa muslims are not benefiting as much as they expected!!!

There is a little twist to the story we heard in our side, we heard that Hell-rufai tumbled and started somersaulting immediately (Bantex) his deputy slapped him.

The part of the somersault made me laugh my belle out. (May God have mercy on my soul)
Are you really sure? Many people are saying it's a lie.
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by knightsTempler: 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
segun544:
This story is very true! I reside in kaduna and this is the news that has actually been trending in kaduna and guess what? Even the hausa muslims are very happy with the deputy governor right now because even the hausa muslims are not benefiting as much as they expected!!!

There is a little twist to the story we heard in our side, we heard that Hell-rufai tumbled and started somersaulting immediately (Bantex) his deputy slapped him.

The part of the somersault made me laugh my belle out. (May God have mercy on my soul)

Lmao!!! grin cheesy

Even the deputy governors name alone (BANTEX) will tell how powerful his slap will be. cheesy He just received what we can scientifically call "Slapphilococous". grin cheesy

Jokes apart Calling that slime ball Hell Rufai a "turtle head" is an insult to turtles! There are a LOT of names I'd like to call the jerk! Haha

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Naijiant: 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by ogbologbo1000(m): 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
This el rufai of a man fells he's GOD.
Let him be careful[email][/email]
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by phemy36(m): 10:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
End time slap
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by MrMcJay(m): 10:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
Sirjamo:
If a governor and his deputy have issues, they are adults so is either they resolve it or part ways. No need to turn this to religion war because of inferiority complex. I wonder when you Christians will move on and stop reading religious meaning into everything because the last elections didn't favour you.

The last elections did not favour who? Pls, speak for yourself and your clan of bigots. I'm a Christian and supported Buhari over that incompetent Arrow.

1 Like

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by mattyboy007(m): 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
wasco24:
Pdp(Christian) when will you people get tired

Today El-rufai want to demolish Christian village
Tomorrow El-rufai want to ban Christian from celebrating easter

Now he want to sack only Christians

El-rufai will do eight years by His grace
In UR dream.. Plz wake up jare

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by elopee3000(m): 10:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
Fedayeen:
zombie
see ur name fedayeen undecided name from camel urine drinkers
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by mattyboy007(m): 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
Opharhe:
Are you really sure? Many people are saying it's a lie.
Is tru I base in kd also
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
elopee3000:
see ur name fedayeen undecided name from camel urine drinkers
go and check the meaning of the name. Dont be dumb
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
abimic:
Liar, no deputy governor can ever try that, I repeat, no deputy governor can ever try that. Imagine the governor being slapped and rough handled till the extent of the governor even resorting to not allowing people hear such, liars. The El Rufai I know likes trouble and wouldn't hesitate giving the deputy double trouble. El Rufai that uses glasses most times, he would have being injured to the face if he was truly pinned as claimed. Who's In charge?
Governor or deputy?
It's the governor's administration, not the deputy, so the governor pulls the shot. Firstly, the deputy would have had his security details reduced and he would have being put under house arrest within the government house, no be El Rufai, the dictator won't hesitate dealing with him. I only believe the report had being exaggerated.
Zombie im in kaduna now and its the talk of the town

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Ayoemrys(m): 11:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
Fedayeen:
I love the slap the deputy governor gave that midget. Stoopid fool
na wish one be stupid fool again?lol
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
glossy6:
Feeling so happy with Architect Barnabas even as Barabas was released for the Jews today.

I can't imagine the shock on the midget 's face

This your analogy get as e be oooooooooooooooooo.
Phahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by omogin(f): 11:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
I will like to meet this deputy Governor. He's a President material.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Leke001: 11:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
brixton:
Architect Barnabas Bala Bantex, you a true son of your father!!

when you are slapped on one cheek,take the slapper unawares,pin him down and give him good slaps on both cheeks...hahaha,what a country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Redbishop(m): 11:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
Pinshure or u knw the rest ;DPinshure or u knw the rest
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Easy1401(m): 11:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
#Endtime change from #Endtime governor
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by jbjustice(m): 11:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
Nairaland is filled with jokers, lol @ hellrufai
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Easy1401(m): 11:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
I smell fishy, El -Rufiai is one of the BKH sponsor that want to Islamised Nigeria by fire by force. Check all his comments on twitter u will know that he is not a right Man to lead any society. He lacks charismatic of leader.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by Easy1401(m): 12:01am On Mar 26, 2016
All what they have been saying about him is true ( scrapping Easter Break, Closure of Missionary schls, Demolishing of Christian community in southern part of the state, Banning of public preaching etc ) there is no elements of lies in all these accusation against him, Makarfi ws a Muslim, Muktar Yero ws a Muslim during their reign as a gov nobody accused them of such. If his plan & policies will caused civil unrest in the state and Nigeria as a whole God eliminate him and replace him with better person.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by coolscott(m): 1:05am On Mar 26, 2016
[size=13pt]What I observe here is that those who fraudulently championed the APC's fray into power are getting into issues on their own (without the interference of any perceived political enemies).
El-Rufai is supposed, in my opinion to be on top of the matter with regards to the abducted girl case established in his state.
As governor, doing nothing about it will only paint him in bad light and won't earn political equity on a national scale.

That is one reason I like the former Kano governor, Shekarau. The one before Mr. Kwankaso.

He takes good action administratively, indications are.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by miqos02(m): 4:16am On Mar 26, 2016
marsoden:
Nollywood don come again.
Title: The slapping Governor!
chai
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by ug0197777: 5:58am On Mar 26, 2016
hell-rufire ur days are numbered!!!
REMEMBER THE CURSE FROM GODS SERVANT. HAHAHA, I DEY LAUGH!!!
Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by tinnymerit(m): 5:59am On Mar 26, 2016
Nigeria,where a short man Governor slaps a tall man deputy and vice versa.I hope the slaps will give the governor factory reset reforms.

1 Like

Re: Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story by lastpage: 6:12am On Mar 26, 2016
Aromas:
If this news is true then El-Rufai should take it easy with the issue of civil workers in his state. I love the courage of his deputy he said and I quote My people will stone me if I go home A man who put his people first. #LetPeaceReign O

How l wish all Politicians can make this phrase their Mantra, before taking any political decision!

But then, there will be issues were "My people" will only understand .....later,later, after l have acted in their best interest"
The "masses" are always short-sighted and think only about the immediate gains and what they will eat next............ but a good LEADER must be courageous enough to take unpalatable decisions but ALWAYS in the best interest of the Masses, in the long run.

If truly, that "short thing" slapped his deputy, then he is biting more than he can chew.

Lastpage!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan’s Aridolf Resort Wellness & Spa Yenagoa (Pics) / Picture Of New Biafra Map Covering PH,CALABER,IGALA,EDO AND IDOMA / Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.