Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

The Story Behind The Story Of Micheal Jackson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Story Behind The Story Of Micheal Jackson (869 Views)

Princess Vitarah: "The Story Behind The Nigerian Kitty-Cat Video" / Re-awakening Of Micheal Jackson (live Pictures) / Nude Photos Of Micheal Essien Changing In Locker Room Surfaces Online #racism (2) (3) (4)

The Story Behind The Story Of Micheal Jackson by jklizee: 12:22am On Jul 25, 2009
shocked micheal na wa 4 u oh, ladies nd gentlemen its ur boy jklizee and i am bringing u this from my heart the inner most part, do u know micheal's offficial son is not paris it si tarsus, micheal official son was in the stapples center sitting close to one of the jackson boys and he was quiet. report reaching us said that tarsus mum threatened to voice out this statement if she does not have a share in micheals will. na wa oo,
Re: The Story Behind The Story Of Micheal Jackson by skfa1: 12:28am On Jul 25, 2009
jklizee:

shocked micheal na wa 4 u oh, ladies nd gentlemen its ur boy jklizee and i am bringing u this from my heart the inner most part, do u know micheal's offficial son is not paris it si tarsus, micheal official son was in the stapples center sitting close to one of the jackson boys and he was quiet. report reaching us said that tarsus mum threatened to voice out this statement if she does not have a share in micheals will. na wa oo,
Re: The Story Behind The Story Of Micheal Jackson by deb(m): 5:09am On Jul 25, 2009
Oga Jackson this should not be under sports section now?

I can see its your first post. Welcome to NL cheesy
Re: The Story Behind The Story Of Micheal Jackson by dominique(f): 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2009
this topic na wah o! "the story behind the story" cheesy grin grin
Re: The Story Behind The Story Of Micheal Jackson by deb(m): 6:12am On Jul 26, 2009
Abi now. cheesy

The koko behind the KOKO cheesy

If U Are 2 Marry A Celebrity? / Nigeria King O Fuji Is Dead / #flickoftheday: Photo Of Funke Akindele Planking On Bag Of Rice

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8