Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family (29891 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos / Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers / Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by 247frolic(m): 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
Pictured here is the founder of Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo, his wife Faith Abiola and four children, Love Ogah, Joyce, David Jnr and Isaac. Nice!

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/throwback-photo-of-bishop-david-oyedepo.html

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by HomesOfLife(m): 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
Cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Mskrisx(f): 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
Fine

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Alezy(m): 10:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
nice...but why is this in the political section? ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by okuneddie(m): 12:15am On Mar 26, 2016
wow the Lord is Good

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by chriskosherbal(m): 1:11am On Mar 26, 2016
My papa for life, I take grace to get to that position you are now and surpass it.

10 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Royale001: 2:54am On Mar 26, 2016
Nice 1
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by joshing(m): 3:05am On Mar 26, 2016
Nice pic...kul family

Y is dis thread in politics?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Goldencollins: 4:24am On Mar 26, 2016
Buhari is the commander in Chief of Fulani herdsmen,
El rufia is a little devil/sadist who drives joy in making the poor cry.
All these Top apc members secure juicy appointments for their kids in CBN and NNPC while the jobless Sai Buhari chanting Zombie youths wallow in poverty.
As usual the Zombies are free to quote me.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 26, 2016
I must become a pastor tongue
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 26, 2016
You must be an igbo. Always bitter. Why not go and do blood money. Ewu igbo tongue
Goldencollins:
All these Top apc members secure juicy appointments for their kids in CBN and NNPC while the jobless Sai Buhari chanting Zombie youths wallow in poverty.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by rattlesnake(m): 9:39am On Mar 26, 2016
Great
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 26, 2016
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by guttentag(m): 9:40am On Mar 26, 2016
Alezy:
nice...but why is this in the political section? ?

To attract more customers

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by SPG4U(m): 9:41am On Mar 26, 2016
OK.... so what about it?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by AlexCk: 9:41am On Mar 26, 2016
Love of money, the root of all evil, or the lack of money, the root of all evil

Wat do y'all think
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Consultville(m): 9:41am On Mar 26, 2016
Nice
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Qmerit(m): 9:41am On Mar 26, 2016
[quote author=Goldencollins post=44115363]Buhari is the commander in Chief of Fulani herdsmen,
As usual the Zombies are free to quote me.[/quoteh

How does this relate what is up here
Hmmm answer me

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by iykebest1(m): 9:41am On Mar 26, 2016
Grace family. I tap into whatever thing that is working in this family.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by chesterlee(m): 9:44am On Mar 26, 2016
HandsomeChris:
You must be an igbo. Always bitter. Why not go and do blood money. Ewu igbo tongue

Another mad Zombie spotted!!!

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:44am On Mar 26, 2016
Father kiss kiss
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 26, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
Father kiss kiss
yours?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by balancediet(m): 9:45am On Mar 26, 2016
"Abraham against hope believed"Romans. 4:18. Oyedepo. Believed and he received, let's take. A cue.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by shamecurls(m): 9:46am On Mar 26, 2016
Goldencollins:

Re you hungry?

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by refiner(f): 9:46am On Mar 26, 2016
lovely....from grass to grace!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by gbaskiboy: 9:46am On Mar 26, 2016
Swindling people of what they have, and you live large
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Life4Varnity: 9:49am On Mar 26, 2016
iykebest1:
Grace family. I tap into whatever thing that is working in this family.
. Bad guy. So you won connect enter there blessing. You are free to connect brother o but I hope you know the password. Because you can't just connect easily like that. It's just like a WIFI

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by TeamSimple(m): 9:49am On Mar 26, 2016
FRAUD.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Blitz888(m): 9:53am On Mar 26, 2016
Blessed family
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Mendelssohn(m): 9:54am On Mar 26, 2016
Goldencollins:

What's the nexus between that balderdash and the subject matter? You don't necessarily have to comment when there's nothing to say.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by shejane: 9:55am On Mar 26, 2016
That's my Spiritual Father anyday anytime.... Believe His Prophet andyou shall prosper.... I ask for double of the Grace at work in you.... Another Elijah and Elisha in making

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Catholic Priest, Monsignor Osigweh Is Dead / Pastor Turns Born-Again Preacher And Traditionalist (Pics) / Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.