Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" (8475 Views)

Mololo.org Beauty Achieve - Learn A Lot About Your Hair And Skin / Free Makeup,essential Oils ,skin Care And Cream Pro-mixing Class / Hips, Butt and Boobs enlargement and skin lightening, burn fat etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
Welcome everybody.

Dont mind my accent in this forum, because i will try my best to relate with everybody in a way that we would understand.

Shebi, you have always desire to look take away and fly, and you come run go do small bleaching, then karma come corner you for road, and gave you a burnt face, knuckle and ankle. probably, you are seeking for solutions to this nightmare.

haba, na only you carry all those intimidating strech mark for body, an because of this gobe, you cant show off your body anymore in order to avoid insults from fellow mate.

Jesu!!!, you have always wish to resemble Monalisa Chi....... emmm, but to nowhere, you come go add hypo to your Tura cream, in order to gain the kind of fairness you want, na so you come jam all this :

halfcast oil
American glow
Tuscan lotion
Jamaican magic
bleaching unprofessional experts, and you pay 35k to buy there backyard cream, all in the name of fashion, and karma come corner you again.....

Oya, go and bring mat and popcorn make i teach una whatodo abourit.

Shey una dey feel my colour, skin and picture below.... *headswell*

Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by ify2nyce(f): 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
shine shine bobo grin

1 Like

Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
ify2nyce:
shine shine bobo grin
Star. i remember that show back then. Shine Shine Bobo, Star!!!.
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
Na so you dey your lane oo, this naija sun come begin do global meltdown for your face, and within small time, your face begin burn for no reason, and that wasnt the result of bleaching, but due to the sun influence and reflection on your soft and tender skin...

*Wipetearsaway* from my eyes.

It feels so embarassing to be walking on the street with double colour registered on your face.....

In most situation ehh, na bad soap and cream dey result into this kind of thing, but dont worry, there is always a solution to every situation.
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
Most of us make use of some local ingredient on a daily basis, but we fail to see the potentials in those local ingredients, because we choose to "deshe" (Disregard) them, and our basic alternatives is virtually foreing cream, and backyard made cream. Awon alakoba oshi, they will just burn your skin, take your money and run away, walahi , you go find them for infinity.

But i done tell you say, make you know dey worry again, because even in Warri, they dont worry.

Oya check that my pix again, look the skin and check your own, now i want you to say, shame on me, amen! , no need of reJecting it, because since you don see am, you have already accepted it. daz all.
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
Okay, some of you might be asking who is this big mouth, ranting about nothing since morning. anyway, the big mouth is no other person than , Mr Businessnaija, the underdog who probably is with a solution to what you desperately seek for.

For those of you, using lemon to scratch that sun burn,, you will end up making the situation worse.

I once encounter a girl, who was brighter than her future, although facially only, i come ask her wetin she dey use for her face, she replied me 'Lemon' ,, Jesu! , i almost fainted that day....

Small Note: If your face is becoming the terbanacle of pimples, word of advice, stop eating Egusi soap abeg, and try using CaroMagic soap only, without applying cream for what so ever reason for some months....

Oya thank me later shaaa.

4 Likes

Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
It seems nobody is reading me,, i will stop typing ooo, because i wont like to vex for everybody now.

Personal Advice: Thos parents wey dey rub their chilren Perfect white, Caro white or Rapid white, will end up destroying the kid, because you are only trying to decorate a fine monkey within the short space of time.

2 Likes

Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
Okay, let me now give you the secret formular to attain a perfect skin using our cheap, local and uncivilized ingredients. But before then, have you ever seen a guy that is bleaching before? , jesus christ, dem dey resemble accident individual. But girls wey dey bleach dey fine sha, untill karma being a bi*ch start fucking them up....

Before we start , please if you never buy CaroMagic soap, go and do that tomorrow, because that is my recommended and shakormended soap....
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
make i go sleep, i will upate when i see serious minded people, but for now, am not posting again, because i promised you all that i was gonna get provoked if nobody is following me, and yes!!!!!, am really provoked now....

Sotherefore , good nite and good morning at the same time.

But wait oo, i never know say Nairaland get Oyinbo member, until i catch one Kashybaby viewing my topic some time ago.....

Oya, go and sleep, you love Ameboism.

4 Likes

Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
Before you read what is here, go and examine the pictures below properlly.... welcome back.

I remember some days back, when i was educating people about the benefits of using weed (Igbo) to grow your hair, na so one Monalisa fly come oo, begin tackle me, but that is not the main issue here ooo.

Okay, continue!, did you remember when our Africa parents will be like, everytime you are pressing phone, phone will kill you one day.... lolzzz, check my own version:

" Everyday you are bleaching, bleaching will kill you one day " . I know it is not funny, so thank you, and dont bother spitting that hatred out.

So about the picture below, shebi you notice say, the girl is trying to remove her dark spot infested face, wrinkled skin and also a brand new colour abi fairness, English is not my own.

The transformation that is about to occur in the picture is exactly what i am cooking on the fire... chai, this reminds me of The Rock, Dwayne Johnson, If you smell, what the rock is cooking..... New generation shildren wont know him at all.... And i wont be surprised if one girl ask me now, "was he a musician" . hmmmmm.

Mtcheeeew, i even promised to stop talking to all of you, yet am still typing.....

Now, am out for real, untill i see serious people.....

1 Like

Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 26, 2016
Now let this actually be your last and first warning. I believe we all have taken photograph before? , and in order for the pictures to show clearly, a chemical is being used:
" Hydroquinone"
Oya carry that your present cream and check if this agent is inside it, if yes,, you are a mere photograph , just like our paper brothers, and am really sorry for you, because you are actually the creator of your problem.

And for those of you, wey una own be Hydroquinone free, it is a lie, because na just 2% dey inside, instead of the usual 6-10%. So you see, you are not better than the rest. Now lift your hands up, and fold your palm, possition it at the centre of your head, and release it with power and force, oya try that 2times again, and rush to the dustbin an throw that photographer's bleaching agent away......

My eyes is heavy,, and this heat is too much.

#IcanneverstandwithBuhari , rather i will stand with myself alone.

Oya the buhari supporters will invade me, but remember the wailers are here to support me..

Before i forget, abeg how can i buy form to join this wailer, because i want to contest for wailing wailers president.

GEJ my Yero, Fayose my Road Model.

Am out for now, to continue later.....
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
Shea butter

Coconut oil

Fragrance

Olive oil

Dessolve the shea butter and coconut oil inside a crock pot or normal pot, after which you will add the olive oil and fragrance.. Allow it to get cold, and transfer inside a container.

Furthermore, go and buy CaroMagic soap, original one, and you are good to go.

2 Likes

Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Oliviababy: 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
where can i get d coconut oil n fragrance n wat is d 2quantity of all ingredients .how much is d soap sold
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 27, 2016
Oliviababy:
where can i get d coconut oil n fragrance n wat is d 2quantity of all ingredients .how much is d soap sold

market. the soap is 800 naira per one for the original, imitation is 400. In this case, quantity don't matter.

coconut oil and fragrance are sold in the market.

the shea butter should be unrefined...
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by oloriTj: 2:08am On Mar 27, 2016
will the Shea Butter darken one's skin?
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Nobody: 2:26am On Mar 27, 2016
oloriTj:
will the Shea Butter darken one's skin?

Do you wish to darken your skin.
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by moonnstar(f): 8:03am On Mar 27, 2016
Pls can u tell us more about it?are we to whip d shea butter wt d oils?thanks
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Cinderelly(f): 8:31am On Mar 27, 2016
Businessnaija:

I appreciate you.....and I want you to know am following::::loyally
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 27, 2016
moonnstar:
Pls can u tell us more about it?are we to whip d shea butter wt d oils?thanks

You are to melt the shea butter with the coconut oil together inside a pot.

for extra touch, add vanila to it, and olive oil and stir completely, before adding fragrance....
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 27, 2016
Cinderelly:

I appreciate you.....and I want you to know am following::::loyally
Thank you. Happy Easter.
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by oloriTj: 9:43am On Mar 27, 2016
Businessnaija:

question with question
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by moonnstar(f): 9:43am On Mar 27, 2016
Businessnaija:

You are to melt the shea butter with the coconut oil together inside a pot.

for extra touch, add vanila to it, and olive oil and stir completely, before adding fragrance....

BLESS YOU
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 27, 2016
moonnstar:
BLESS YOU
thank you. Happy easter.
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 27, 2016
oloriTj:
question with question
If you want it to give you extra fair skin, add whitening agent to it...
Lobatan
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by mirob(f): 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
Businessnaija:
Okay, let me now give you the secret formular to attain a perfect skin using our cheap, local and uncivilized ingredients. But before then, have you ever seen a guy that is bleaching before? , jesus christ, dem dey resemble accident individual. But girls wey dey bleach dey fine sha, untill karma being a bi*ch start fucking them up....

Before we start , please if you never buy CaroMagic soap, go and do that tomorrow, because that is my recommended and shakormended soap....

Does the soap really works for pimples or do u Hv a share with the company cos I need to clear pimples on my face it's really much.
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by mirob(f): 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
Businessnaija:

Lobatan

Thanks for this, happy Easter, pls I Hv a very sensitive skin and anything oil breaks me out, won't the Shea butter and co bring out not pimples to my already pimpled body.
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
mirob:

Does the soap really works for pimples or do u Hv a share with the company cos I need to clear pimples on my face it's really much.

share with which company. am just educating people about what to do.
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
mirob:

share with which company. am just educating people about what to do. Because i cant recall asking anybody to buy any soap from me.
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
mirob:

Thanks for this, happy Easter, pls I Hv a very sensitive skin and anything oil breaks me out, won't the Shea butter and co bring out not pimples to my already pimpled body.

In that case, try to avoid eating too much oily food.
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by mirob(f): 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
Businessnaija:

In that case, try to avoid eating too much oily food.

Was just joking there, so the Shea butter will not cause more break out.
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
mirob:

Was just joking there, so the Shea butter will not cause more break out.

Yes.

Always try to clean your face constantly with a clean towel or handkerchief.
Re: Free E-Centre: "Tonning Cream, Hair Care And Skin Care lecture Forum" by winivogue: 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
Businessnaija:

Lobatan

Where can one get the whitening agent from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Styles At Affordable Price / How Good Is Ailin Loose Face Powder For Oil Control / African Traditional Hairstyles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.