Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply (56582 Views)

JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future / Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Greets Saraki By Bending And Got People Talking (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by generaloj01: 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
I think its high time we started praying for Nigeria instead of putting blame on the past administration.... the past administration has been gone for month now and some are still putting blame on Jonathan..
http://www.thenationstalk.com/
Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by kayo80(m): 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
Luyeanka:
One should just pray Nigerians don't reason one's matter, one would hate himself or herself.

lol! I swear I am so scared of fame cos of instances like this.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
grin :DNigerians and their zero chill attitude smh angry angry >:

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by dikeigbo2(m): 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
Please who is this omojuwa? What is he known or stood for?
Candid answer pls.
Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by ManTiger(m): 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
Not all courtship ends in marriage and only a nitwit will correlate marriage affairs with public administration affairs. Omojuwa is on point. The #IStandWithBuhari crew can be likened to 40men Laptop and Jonathanaian.
Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by noblegrex: 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
chukwudi44:

If omojuwa couldn't even manage a relationship(not) marriage, then why then should he be pontificating on good leadership? No wonder he is called Twitter Orubebe
its obvious you don't know what you're saying.you're too young to know what relationship is and also to young to understand what good a leadership is. You called RELATIONSHIP common! hmm BOY I reserve my comment. You also said JONA Ebele Gs leadership was a good one. This also made me laugh cos jona himself can never said that. As a matter of fact he didn't have the gut to say that...
Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by noblegrex: 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
chukwudi44:

If omojuwa couldn't even manage a relationship(not) marriage, then why then should he be pontificating on good leadership? No wonder he is called Twitter Orubebe
its obvious you don't know what you're saying.you're too young to know what relationship is and also to young to understand what good a leadership is. You called RELATIONSHIP common! hmm BOY I reserve my comments. You also said JONA Ebele Gs leadership was a good one ahahaaa. This also made me laugh cos jona himself can never say that. As a matter of fact he didn't have the gut to say so...
Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by Iamlordgee(m): 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
Epic.. The most abused word on nairaland
Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by Opharhe: 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
knightsTempler:

It means zilch to him, he has since sold his birthright to the Fulani's.
Very Unfortunate.
Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by 41lady(m): 2:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
omenka:
I wonder sef. Was coming to see a jab below the belt only to see this nonsense. She sounds like a market woman whose favourite pastime is gossiping about people families.

We are talking politics, someone brings in one's family, and a Wailer calls it "epic".

Smh.
Charity begins at home, if he has log of wood in his eye while will try to remove speck on another's eye.

Politics start with the family.
Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by bethyz(m): 2:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
She is just trying to say before one points fingers and make accusation you should check yourself first. The point is not about his personal issue but what he has been able to managed successfuly before condeming other.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by EmperorMGI: 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
Akshow:
Is omojuwa a politician or has he campaign for any political office He has every right to pontificate any leader cos they are public servant. His marriage is his personal business so the reply given to him is dumb not epic
Will you keep quiet!...Can you just listen to you're saying?....If he could not manage just 1 person ,he has the guts to speak of someone who TRIED in leading a nation with over 200million people from over 250 ethnic group. Let's always Think before we speak.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by knightsTempler: 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
Opharhe:
Very Unfortunate.

I tell ya!
Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by wiseoneking: 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
omenka:
Where is the "epic"?? That some hoe took a swipe at him over his marriage failure?? Dahell!!

Jonathan was a disaster, and his marriage is even worse, having been led by the nose by his dumpy and uncouth wife.
This Omenka, are you still alive? You have been silent like a grave for some times now. I know within you that you are frustrated about your chang god pmb. I thank God you are feeling the pains of this govt. You must learn to trust God and not man next time. The only time you are mostly likely to comment is whenever you see GEJ mentioned. APC Change or chain. I wish you live in my neighbourhood in Lagos and shout this your change, you will see a lot of frustrated deceived apcian like you openly hitting you well. Should i thank God now that you are alive suffering? Hope you have not lost your job or disappointed about your #5k pmb denied to pay your likes. ONYE AGUU

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by Sirmuel1(m): 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
What's Orubebe saying? grin
Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
Any man that is unable to manage a woman can never be good at managing anything. It is either you are married or not. If you decide to be married, you must learn the ropes of marriage and not back off when the going gets tough.
Thus, you know you can't manage a lady, remain single and keep dating girls about. Either way you are managing but at your defined level.

Omojuwa is senseless for always attacking GEJ. It is an absurdity that at where we are today. He can't open his mouth to at least tell the current administration the truth.

Coward! Always going after the man who left power 11 months ago
Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by Blackops(m): 3:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
Jobless Mofos
Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by EmperorMGI: 3:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
noblegrex:
its obvious you don't know what you're saying.you're too young to know what relationship is and also to young to understand what good a leadership is. You called RELATIONSHIP common! hmm BOY I reserve my comments. You also said JONA Ebele Gs leadership was a good one ahahaaa. This also made me laugh cos jona himself can never say that. As a matter of fact he didn't have the gut to say so...
Noblegrex...pls can you tell us the difference...because to me,persons are involved and managed!..One or more!...Have you not read in the bible where it says that a man must first have rule over his home before he becomes a deacon/bishop....My opinion, they are not different!

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by Akshow: 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
EmperorMGI:
Will you keep quiet!...Can you just listen to you're saying?....If he could not manage just 1 person ,he has the guts to speak of someone who TRIED in leading a nation with over 200million people from over 250 ethnic group. Let's always Think before we speak.
u make no sense at all.
Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by yunnyp(m): 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
I like this Lady..... Perfect respond he got....

I wait for his reply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by opius: 3:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
WAO !!! What a reply ?...
Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by TundeEinstein(m): 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
Luyeanka:
One should just pray Nigerians don't reason one's matter, one would hate himself or herself.
Wallahi!
Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by yunnyp(m): 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
klax:
Pls who is this omojuwa pls I have be hearing that name lately pls who is this person;, pls is that a name of a street or a name of goat or a name one of those monkey in the zoo Anybody with clue

he started tweeting something in 2014 due to election in the Nation
Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by compoundC: 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
[qu
Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by Akainzo(m): 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
EmperorMGI:
Noblegrex...pls can you tell us the difference...because to me,persons are involved and managed!..One or more!...Have you not read in the bible where it says that a man must first have rule over his home before he becomes a deacon/bishop....My opinion, they are not different!

I haven't seen you tell Pastor Chris Okorie or Pastor Chris Oyakhilome that they are failures and should pack up!

Or is your registration of this exhortation just awakened for Omojuwa?
Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by yunnyp(m): 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
noblegrex:
its obvious you don't know what you're saying.you're too young to know what relationship is and also to young to understand what good a leadership is. You called RELATIONSHIP common! hmm BOY I reserve my comment. You also said JONA Ebele Gs leadership was a good one. This also made me laugh cos jona himself can never said that. As a matter of fact he didn't have the gut to say that...

sorry KID!!!

u that know much about Relationship...

what of if he had the GUT to said so, what will u do?
Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by ijebu2020: 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
Good for the talkative guy and for those saying the ladys response to him was nt epic enough what response could be more epic oooo?. as the lady said lt ths omojuwa jst keep shut and go manage his relationship and life first before coming to criticise GEJ.am sure even if Omojuwa remains barren he will blame it on GEJ.......hisss
Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by opribo(m): 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
himkers:
This phool keeps seeking to be relevant. Loud mouthed goat

My bro, I thought I was the only who noticed that the guy is just a nuisance seeking attention. This post clearly shoes that he lacks proper inbronginf and above all is a compound id1ot.

What relevant thing has he posted now order than using the ex presidents mame to scurry fot relevance by insulting himself.
Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by nigerianvenom(m): 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
PassingShot:
What is epic in this?

It's not epic cos uve bin "zombied" by aisha's rice. Poverty bad I swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply by Sctests: 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
Opharhe:
I've observed that you're quick to react to issues concerning PDP, GEJ & PEJ, Ipod abi na Ipad sef etc. But I've never seen you react to the perennial crisis in your area(learnt you're from Benue) between local farmers and Herdsmen and the silence of the FG since Buhari's Presidency. I don't want to believe the wasted lives of the people of Agatu and elsewhere is of no concern to you. Thanks.

The easiest way have omenka run away from you is to remind him of what the fulanis are doing to his people in Benue.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend / Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer / Policemen Ask A Driver Sit On The Floor For Disobeying Them (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.