Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

A Question For Real Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Question For Real Christians (862 Views)

Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye / Kumuyi Enjoins Real Christians Not To Join Politics / An Epistle To The Real Christians Out There! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question For Real Christians by mztakayswitch3(m): 6:59am On Mar 26, 2016
This question has been on my mind since the time have been hearing of easter celebrations.
According to most christians they say Jesus is Lord and in Lord is the same thing as God..in literary sense that means Jesus is God.
In the bible it was written that Jesus was crucified and he risen up from the dead after three days
So my question is who is in control of heaven and earth during the three days that he was dead
Re: A Question For Real Christians by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 26, 2016
I and my father are one. No one comes to the father except by me. Read your bible for more understanding. Nairaland is not the best place. Jesus is Lord.
mztakayswitch3:
This question has been on my mind since the time have been hearing of easter celebrations.
According to most christians they say Jesus is Lord and in Lord is the same thing as God..in literary sense that means Jesus is God.
In the bible it was written that Jesus was crucified and he risen up from the dead after three days
So my question is who is in control of heaven and earth during the three days that he was dead
Re: A Question For Real Christians by mztakayswitch3(m): 8:10am On Mar 26, 2016
HandsomeChris:
I and my father are one. No one comes to the father except by me. Read your bible for more understanding. Nairaland is not the best place. Jesus is Lord.
You have not answer my question
Re: A Question For Real Christians by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 26, 2016
Read your bible. Don't be lazy. Don't allow someone else define what you'll need your entire life.
quote author=mztakayswitch3 post=44118118]You have not answer my question [/quote]
Re: A Question For Real Christians by zzzzy: 8:44am On Mar 26, 2016
mztakayswitch3:
first of all, Jesus, rose up on the third day not after three days. For your question, it seems that you don't understand the trinity. You literally mean that the Holy Spirit was crucified too. God the Father gave God the son to be crucified as a ransom for our sins.
Re: A Question For Real Christians by malvisguy212: 9:08am On Mar 26, 2016
mztakayswitch3:
when the disciples ask jesus to teach them how to pray, jesus begin like this "Our father IN HEAVEN" God the father is in heaven, it was God the son who incarnate in Christ the man. During the baptism of jesus christ, we saw the 3 at a particular point of time, the father was IN HEAVEN saying to the son "This is My beloved Son" and the spirit descend as a dove on Him.
Re: A Question For Real Christians by mztakayswitch3(m): 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
zzzzy:
first of all, Jesus, rose up on the third day not after three days. For your question, it seems that you don't understand the trinity. You literally mean that the Holy Spirit was crucified too. God the Father gave God the son to be crucified as a ransom for our sins.
So you mean there are three gods cos I can't understand wat u mean by God the father,God the son and God the holy spirit
Re: A Question For Real Christians by malvisguy212: 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
mztakayswitch3:
So you mean there are three gods cos I can't understand wat u mean by God the father,God the son and God the holy spirit
read this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/2960660/tri-unity-god-work-salvation
Re: A Question For Real Christians by mztakayswitch3(m): 4:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
malvisguy212:
read this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/2960660/tri-unity-god-work-salvation
christians folks like you are also arguing wid u on d thread
There is nothing lyk trinity of God and there will neva be..As a muslim one thing I knw is der is only one God(i.e Allah) and the Jesus you claim is ur God the son is Allah's prophet
Re: A Question For Real Christians by Weah96: 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
mztakayswitch3:
[size=18pt]christians folks like you are also arguing wid u on d thread[/size]
There is nothing lyk trinity of God and there will neva be..As a muslim one thing I knw is der is only one God(i.e Allah) and the Jesus you claim is ur God the son is Allah's prophet

And yet the holy spirit is speaking to all of them.

1 Like

Re: A Question For Real Christians by mztakayswitch3(m): 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
Weah96:

And yet the holy spirit is speaking to all of them.
guy accept it there is nothing like Trinity of God
Re: A Question For Real Christians by zzzzy: 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
mztakayswitch3:
christians folks like you are also arguing wid u on d thread
aiit. No need for arguments.

(1) (Reply)

15 Type Of Pastors You Will Meet in Church / Can I Still Get The Forgiveness Of God / The Truth You Know Shall Set You Free!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.