Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Moderators Out For Vengeance (The Ego Boost) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Moderators Out For Vengeance (The Ego Boost) (935 Views)

Ego AIO All In-one Style Quick Start Kit From Joyetech / Can The Dead Exact Vengeance From The Grave? / Stroke A Mans Dick, You Get Him For One Night. Stroke A Mans Ego, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moderators Out For Vengeance (The Ego Boost) by xoxoxo(f): 5:08am On Jul 25, 2009
The only sane reason why some people want to become moderators is to retaliate against their "enemy(ies)".  They are power hungry just to move threads, delete threads and ban their enemies.  some people try to boost their egos in different ways, and I guess being a moderator is the way to go. Oh well undecided

yep they are out for vengeance

spit in my hand, wipe my feet. . . .y'all know the rest
Re: Moderators Out For Vengeance (The Ego Boost) by Gabry(f): 5:29am On Jul 27, 2009
Not for all sha. Only for some idiotic specimen! angry
Re: Moderators Out For Vengeance (The Ego Boost) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2009
xoxoxo:

The only sane reason why some people want to become moderators is to retaliate against their "enemy(ies)".  They are power hungry just to move threads, delete threads and ban their enemies.  some people try to boost their egos in different ways, and I guess being a moderator is the way to go. Oh well undecided

yep they are out for vengeance

spit in my hand, wipe my feet. . . .y'all know the rest

You don't even know who a moderator is, yet you feel you are in the position to judge them. For your info, [size=15pt]moderators can't delete threads or ban anybody[/size].

Educate yourself on how this site is aministrated, then maybe you can be right to cast stones.
Re: Moderators Out For Vengeance (The Ego Boost) by Rebarobyn: 7:52pm On Jul 27, 2009
well I don't know the role of moderators since I am not one but common sense suggests that they are supposed to maintain order and civility in discussions. I joined NL a few weeks back and I observed that some moderators don't act like the "big brother (or sister)" they should be. Instead, they stir up and fuel intense abusive and very vulgar arguments. I think moderators are leaders and should behave as such, anyone found acting less should be stripped of their functions and reverted to regular members otherwise they would not be respected.
Re: Moderators Out For Vengeance (The Ego Boost) by MrCrackles(m): 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2009
Another bloody clash looming btw moderrazas and forumites. . . . .
Subscribing! grin
Re: Moderators Out For Vengeance (The Ego Boost) by Gabry(f): 1:13am On Jul 28, 2009
Rebarobyn:

well I don't know the role of moderators since I am not one but common sense suggests that they are supposed to maintain order and civility in discussions. I joined NL a few weeks back and I observed that some moderators don't act like the "big brother (or sister)" they should be. Instead, they stir up and fuel intense abusive and very vulgar arguments. I think moderators are leaders and should behave as such, anyone found acting less should be stripped of their functions and reverted to regular members otherwise they would not be respected.

Exactly, Thank you very much cheesy
Re: Moderators Out For Vengeance (The Ego Boost) by ifyalways(f): 10:05am On Jul 28, 2009
rofl.i have got a question:
Do you think you wud do better yourself,if made a mod?
I remember when it was Seun alone,everyone was asking for mods,now the mods are here,the story have not at all changed.Mods are forumites too,they have their own bad days like us all and they get bashed front and back so . . . .see them as mere members bash them when they bash u.lol it works for me  cheesy
@Rebarobyn,Mods are leaders?lol
leaders of who and who?see thats the problem,we expect too much from them.abeg,they have no special priviledges,there are mere members like u and me.They cuss u,u cuss them back.If u think a Mod banned u(which is totally Impossible) u can always contact Seun.IMO
The most mods can do is to delete ur posts esp when u bash them.lol
Mukina2 is a super Mod,she might be the only one with special powers.lol
Re: Moderators Out For Vengeance (The Ego Boost) by Rebarobyn: 10:35am On Jul 28, 2009
ifyalways:

leaders of who and who?see thats the problem,we expect too much from them.abeg,they have no special priviledges,there are mere members like u and me.They cuss u,u cuss them back.If u think an Mod banned u(which is totally Impossible) u can always contact Seun.IMO

whether you see them as forum leaders or not, it doesn't change the fact that they are a selected few chosen to maintain order, are they not mods for a reason? if those that are supposed to maintain order cannot be orderly themselves then may be they shouldn't be mods and may be we shouldn't even have mods, may be all of us should appear as forumites and be dis-orderly and not be under the illusion that there is a moderator (who is mostly out of control). i.e Yaradua is president, he is still human but because he is president certain levels of behavior are inexcusable, same applies here.
Re: Moderators Out For Vengeance (The Ego Boost) by ifyalways(f): 11:06am On Jul 28, 2009
Brings me back to my first question,wud u do better when made a mod undecided
Re: Moderators Out For Vengeance (The Ego Boost) by Rebarobyn: 11:24am On Jul 28, 2009
ifyalways:

Brings me back to my first question,wud u do better when made a mod undecided

well, I don't think I'm interested in being a mod but if I were one, I would show some restraint. but the point is not about me, its about the manner in which some mods conduct themselves on NL, how can you swear at people in one forum and then try to play moderator in another.

no need to over-flog the issue, what I'm just saying is that Seun himself needs to keep a close eye on his moderators, a moderator should be able to command some respect but if your manners are no better than that of other forumites, then whats the point?
Re: Moderators Out For Vengeance (The Ego Boost) by spikedcylinder: 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2009
ifyalways:

rofl.i have got a question:
Do you think you wud do better yourself,if made a mod?
I remember when it was Seun alone,everyone was asking for mods,now the mods are here,the story have not at all changed.Mods are forumites too,they have their own bad days like us all and they get bashed front and back so . . . .see them as mere members bash them when they bash u.lol it works for me  cheesy
leaders of who and who?see thats the problem,we expect too much from them.abeg,they have no special priviledges,there are mere members like u and me.They cuss u,u cuss them back.If u think a Mod banned u(which is totally Impossible) u can always contact Seun.IMO

Sending Agaba to you with a fruit basket on his head with immediate alacrity! cheesy
Re: Moderators Out For Vengeance (The Ego Boost) by xoxoxo(f): 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2009
michelin89:

Re: Moderators Out For Vengeance (The Ego Boost) by manmustwac(m): 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2009
thier useless especially mukina2 and debosky blood troublemakers
Re: Moderators Out For Vengeance (The Ego Boost) by xoxoxo(f): 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2009
manmustwac:

thier useless especially mukina2 and debosky blood troublemakers
Do you know how to make Holy Water. . , wait, let me ask a general question.
Does anyone know how to make Holy Water? Why? I'll like to get Mukina to drink some Holy Water because that girl needs spiritual cleansing

HOLY WATER RECIPE PLEASE, I'LL COOK IT

Debosky a trouble maker? shocked shocked hmm, thought he was an intellectual. . Oh well!
Re: Moderators Out For Vengeance (The Ego Boost) by manmustwac(m): 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2009
Thier both ok really but when they come to the spurs thread. They always looking for trouble
Re: Moderators Out For Vengeance (The Ego Boost) by ekpan: 5:41am On Aug 07, 2009
I know who shouldn't be a mod, michelin89, she definitely lacks impartiality, I've witness her being verbally abusive to other forumites,
Re: Moderators Out For Vengeance (The Ego Boost) by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 07, 2009
ekpan:

I know who shouldn't be a mod, michelin89, she definitely lacks impartiality, I've witness her being verbally abusive to other forumites,

Uhm seems you were banned. Pele!
Re: Moderators Out For Vengeance (The Ego Boost) by Phemour: 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2009
Vengeance? lol
Re: Moderators Out For Vengeance (The Ego Boost) by ekpan: 8:29am On Aug 08, 2009
michelin89:

Uhm seems you were banned. Pele!

thanks but no thanks, dont need your pele
Re: Moderators Out For Vengeance (The Ego Boost) by Rebarobyn: 9:42pm On Aug 08, 2009
ekpan:

thanks but no thanks, dont need your pele

lol grin
Re: Moderators Out For Vengeance (The Ego Boost) by GEW: 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2009
this is very funny
Re: Moderators Out For Vengeance (The Ego Boost) by Gabry(f): 4:08am On Sep 08, 2009
Thank God Im not a Moderator grin
Re: Moderators Out For Vengeance (The Ego Boost) by CrazyMan(m): 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2009
*Sighs*
Re: Moderators Out For Vengeance (The Ego Boost) by Epi: 11:47pm On Sep 08, 2009
CrazyMan:

*Sighs*
like seriously, why you had to use as old username from '06 just to say "sigh" Is it worth it?
Rebarobyn:

lol grin
GEW:

this is very funny
Commandment #13. It's a Nairaland sin to "dig-up" old threads for absolutely no reason angry angry cheesy
Gabry:

Thank God Im not a Moderator grin
behave yourself cheesy
Re: Moderators Out For Vengeance (The Ego Boost) by Gabry(f): 1:47am On Sep 09, 2009
lmao!!

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Nairaland From Segun / Anti Christ With 666 On The Nl Forum! / Counting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.