Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) (51579 Views)

Petrol Tanker Collapsed Along Igwuruta Roundabout Portharcourt Airport Road / I Got Blocked For Not Writing Letter Of Happiness On MMM Nigeria / Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 26, 2016
See What Happened Yesterday at my area (pics)

As I have always written the problem with the black race is beyond leadership, but rather it is a problem of the culture and ideals of the people, an average black man wants to look beyond himself as the problem , even though he happens to be a director at the board, collecting 30% before contracts are awarded..... Anyway that isba discussion for another day...

So this happened at igwuruta, a border settlement of port Harcourt in Rivers state....
They happened to be observing a funeral, and left the whole area that should be used.... Now the place they saw fit was the main road, a whole lane was barricaded and they allowed only one lane of a dualised road for commuters...... This caused untold hardship for motorist and other individuals as seen in the pics below.... Should you know, that road is the only road into a part of that town..... And to think we had the police? Even the police vans struggled to pass through the lane that was left....

I wonder where, and how this can be tolerated in a sane clime, becausr of the dead that is supposed to be laid to rest, life is made unbearable for the living...... I just had to take some pics for the world to see...

47 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:32am On Mar 26, 2016
This is all shades of wrong.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) by mightyhazel: 7:36am On Mar 26, 2016
Its called impunity!
Nigeria is a lawless country,...

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 26, 2016
Well, this is Nigeria. We have laws but nobody follows the law. And you dare to tell me our leaders are corrupt. What about we the citizens who are not law abiding?
This same thing is what the Ilorin people does. All in the name of Saturday wedding ceremony, they block a lane of the road with their tents and canopies put in the middle of road. No passage in that road for the whole day. So it's not new.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless every law abiding citizen.
God bless us all.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) by refreshrate: 7:44am On Mar 26, 2016
What of the one caused by fuel queues what's the grammar for that? Who do we blame for that?

Abegi

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) by MrcuteOscar: 7:44am On Mar 26, 2016
Only in Nigeria
Re: Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 26, 2016
More, you needed to see where this traffic stretched to...... It stretched blocks after blocks... For those that know the axis.... It stretched from igwuruta main round about, down to the market round about... Down into Eneka road, then on the other side, down into etche road (omuma road) for commuters from airport road heading towards the igwututali axis, they weren't also spared one bit.... Please all this hardship meyyed on fellow compatriots because of a funeral for someone that was is DEAD.... Without an iota of remorse.....

More

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 26, 2016
refreshrate:
What of the one caused by fuel queues what's the grammar for that? Who do we blame for that?

Abegi
my brother when I see your type as my fellow compatriots I feel like crying, I mean literally I cry..... I mean no insults sire, but u portray every depiction of a lost generation.... For you to try justifying this , on the account of fuel queue means u lack basic understanding of what should be, and it kills my hear seeing my countrymen like this....

Is there any hope for the black race?

215 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) by lomprico(m): 8:21am On Mar 26, 2016
Ikwerre people
They have sold all the land and road, dats why there I very poor road network in that state.

11 Likes

Re: Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) by ckmayoca: 8:35am On Mar 26, 2016
refreshrate:

Abegi

Na wa o. If people like u get to have a fed might to get a political post, na die o. Imagine what u r comparing such with. People buying fuel was a meaning purpose. If u can't rent a hall for ur burial whatever then then throw ur corpse away. Crazy people everywhere in Nigeria.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) by ChappyChase: 8:54am On Mar 26, 2016
mightyhazel:
Its called impunity! Nigeria is a lawless country,...
For naija, once you get money, you are above the law !!!!!!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) by santori: 9:11am On Mar 26, 2016
refreshrate:

Abegi

now I understand common sense is not common

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 26, 2016
Best country on the planet earth indeed.

good government, zero

good roads, he no dey

constant electricity, he no dey

security, he no dey
good transport system, he no dey
water supply nko, he no dey.
gas supply, he no dey, and if e dey nko, strike or high price.

employment nko, zero.

racism/tribalism nko, on a higher rate.

entrepreneurship nko, monopoly.

unlimited data tariffs, my people still dey suffer am.

how far can we go?

Una go be free from this second slavery one day.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) by collinsoft(m): 9:28am On Mar 26, 2016
Ikwerre nmeka ooooh diale
That's what u get from uncivilized and uncultured people always feeling fly about nothing. They have sold land, building and other asset in pursuit of worthless liability like car and fanfare.

An Ikwerre man would sell land to bury murano jeep but would sell the Jeep after some months due to lack of fund to maintain the car and thereafter come back and beg u for crumbs to survive. Although not all of them are these myopic but a good number of them are.

OP I know where u are talking about, I drove past there yesterday on my way from the airport going towards rumukrushi

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) by demo4ril97(m): 10:38am On Mar 26, 2016
Na 2day?, beside where is the coffin of the decease?.
Re: Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) by iamtomi(f): 11:03am On Mar 26, 2016
demo4ril97:
Na 2day?, beside where is the coffin of the decease?.
you didn't see it?? it's at your backyard

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) by demo4ril97(m): 11:08am On Mar 26, 2016
iamtomi:
you didn't see it?? it's at your backyard
so na you be dat guava shaped ass lady wey mah neighbour dey talk about choi God save u say i don repent u for see my flows.

1 Like

Re: Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) by PassingShot(m): 11:12am On Mar 26, 2016
refreshrate:

Abegi
See a "yoot" who also probably sees himself as a leader of tomorrow.

Smh!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) by iamtomi(f): 11:14am On Mar 26, 2016
demo4ril97:
so na you be dat guava shaped ass lady wey mah neighbour dey talk about choi God save u say i don repent u for see my flows.
wats dis one saying?? gehrarah hia my friend!

2 Likes

Re: Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) by demo4ril97(m): 11:19am On Mar 26, 2016
iamtomi:
wats dis one saying?? gehrarah hia my friend!
kilon se fucker yi?, anyways i jus dey joke wif. Atlast i don get name way I go dey invoke.
Re: Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) by chiefololade: 11:20am On Mar 26, 2016
refreshrate:

Abegi

I'm sorry to say this, you don't have a well functioning brain

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) by refreshrate: 11:27am On Mar 26, 2016
chiefololade:

I'm sorry to say this, you don't have a well functioning brain

Says the one with a "functioning brain" who believes Buhari doesn't travel too much & should be left alone

Hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) by refreshrate: 11:28am On Mar 26, 2016
PassingShot:

See a "yoot" who also probably sees himself as a leader of tomorrow.

Smh!

Trying too hard to be funny.

Ok we've noticed you.

4 Likes

Re: Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) by refreshrate: 11:32am On Mar 26, 2016
santori:

You that said the time Tinubu stole, stealing was not corruption?

You now come here to mention common sense?

You?

Nothing person no go see for Nairaland I swear

2 Likes

Re: Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) by refreshrate: 11:36am On Mar 26, 2016
santori:

Is it not the same you who justified Tinubu stealing as not corruption?

Or are my eyes deceiving me?

So because you hear people mentioning "common sense" You too feel you must mention it?

Oga stop embarrassing yourself like this, please, you hear?

1 Like

Re: Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 26, 2016
E be like say i will stop blaming those who adress Nigeria as ZOO.

We place priorities on the wrong things.

Chai..

1 Like

Re: Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) by refreshrate: 11:43am On Mar 26, 2016
ckmayoca:

Na wa o. If people like u get to have a fed might to get a political post, na die o. Imagine what u r comparing such with. People buying fuel was a meaning purpose. If u can't rent a hall for ur burial whatever then then throw ur corpse away. Crazy people everywhere in Nigeria.

Oshey Adams Oshiomole

Because that can't rent hall should throw the corpse away...& I'm the one who "na die if I get federal might abi"?

Your safari suit trousers are too tight in regions housing your thinking faculty

2 Likes

Re: Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) by refreshrate: 11:49am On Mar 26, 2016
Raymondenyi:
my brother when I see your type as my fellow compatriots I feel like crying, I mean literally I cry..... I mean no insults sire, but u portray every depiction of a lost generation.... For you to try justifying this , on the account of fuel queue means u lack basic understanding of what should be, and it kills my hear seeing my countrymen like this....

Is there any hope for the black race?

You see with your "hear"?

What precisely are you justifying? One wrong is better than the other or what exactly?

You that you don't lack basic understanding or the thought thereof, is queue for fuel appropriate ? Or it causes any less issue than what the picture shows?

Sebi you're a white man? Donald Trump leave the black race alone na...oops! You're black too! ?

2 Likes

Re: Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
This thread is on some next level damage control.
Re: Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) by santori: 12:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
refreshrate:

Is it not the same you who justified Tinubu stealing as not corruption?

Or are my eyes deceiving me?

So because you hear people mentioning "common sense" You too feel you must mention it?

Oga stop embarrassing yourself like this, please, you hear?

common sense is indeed not common. What's he saying?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) by refreshrate: 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
santori:

common sense is indeed not common. What's he saying?

what's selective justice here? tinubu was tried during the era of stealing is not corruption and the outcome is expected. now we are in the era of stealing is corruption, so what do you expect to happen during the era of stealing is corruption?

besides what do you guys really want? you are the same guys mocking buhari that he is yet to jail a single person. abi guys are just doing this for the fun

https://www.nairaland.com/3010911/sarakis-trial-splits-apc-senior/3#44116740

The above is what he's saying "Mr me too I will claim I have common sense" or it wasn't you who said this?
Does it sound like common sense?

3 Likes

Re: Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) by santori: 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
refreshrate:

what's selective justice here? tinubu was tried during the era of stealing is not corruption and the outcome is expected. now we are in the era of stealing is corruption, so what do you expect to happen during the era of stealing is corruption?

besides what do you guys really want? you are the same guys mocking buhari that he is yet to jail a single person. abi guys are just doing this for the fun

https://www.nairaland.com/3010911/sarakis-trial-splits-apc-senior/3#44116740

The above is what he's saying "Mr me too I will claim I have common sense" or it wasn't you who said this?
Does it sound like common sense?

no time to waste time with ...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Snakes In My Compound / Man Carries Stone With His Teeth In Ojota, Lagos / Big, Long Python Killed In My Vicinity (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.