Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,017 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) (48528 Views)

Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter / Kwam 1 Celebrated His 59th Birthday(photos) / Lil Kesh Pictured With Wasiu Ayinde Marshall (Kwam 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by 9ja4show: 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
slyIsaac:
Money rain kwa..those few notes?....grin

Them for use trailer bring am come na. ..rubbish
Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by orijintv(m): 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
mrtantalizers:
and u think u av made sense referring to another person's father abil? Manerless sombory

Mannerful Sumbody . . Whose Father Did I Insult ??
Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
prettythicksme:
Me likey,spend d money! grin

And you can't make money yourself but you love ssing people spend money. #naijawoman
Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by Akinrogun(m): 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
serena433:
this kc bro single ni? I wan fill form...
prettie, filling ur form with me will av bn more enduring and worthwhile.... trust me.
Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
Avalon316:

And you can't make money yourself but you love ssing people spend money. #naijawoman
If u make me go angry,i wll tear ur boxer cheesy
Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
nifemi25:
only God knows the source of there income. either legal or illegal, money is money. with God by my side am sure just one client can change my story.
You want to take away your so called 'Client's' money he worked hard to get.

No, God won't be on your side when you Commit crimes and make fraudulent living.
Why don't you offer legal services to your client instead of deceit?

You fit vex, but I don't care.
Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
Boyooosa:

It is just! U no know say if k1 collect from him hand, e fit go buy private jet or Ferrari wet get accident and write-off if he no kuma claim him life. But k1 is an elderly responsible man dat has family to take care. He also does little charity and most importantly, he invests in Nigerian economy which makes a couple of Nigerians beneficiaries. U now see my definition of transfer of wealth

Responsible Man indeed!

Responsible man with about 40 children and no recognized wife.

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
Michellla:
someone cant spend money on his birthday again?

Happy Birthday
Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by abbiboy: 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
This E-Money guy is a money ritualist der is no 2way about this.
Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by Michellla(f): 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

Happy Birthday
thanks much smiley
Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by serena433(f): 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
Akinrogun:

prettie, filling ur form with me will av bn more enduring and worthwhile.... trust me.
let ur money speak for u
Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
prettythicksme:
If u make me go angry,i wll tear ur boxer cheesy

Please,tear the boxer. I have a gift for you. Just open the boxer and take whatever you see there.
Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by wazeeu: 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
DrChukzy:

You hide your deeds and you expect everybody to expose theirs? So that you will start shouting Its Show Off. You better think before trying to form Mr Kind on NL!

Dr low memory, read my post before you judged me, next time read to understand not to reply
Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by DrChukzy(m): 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
wazeeu:

Dr low memory, read my post before you judged me, next time read to understand not to reply
People like you deserve to be flogged with bamboo pole cos you only constitute nuisance online. Meanwhile the next time you wanna call that acronym Dr call it with respect cos I know it will take people who have low self esteem like you nothing less than 10yrs to acquire such title.
Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by DrChukzy(m): 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
refiner:

and u are d rich one abi!....smh undecided

Yea...Richer than the less privileges on NL here.
Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by wazeeu: 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
DrChukzy:

People like you deserve to be flogged with bamboo pole cos you only constitute nuisance online. Meanwhile the next time you wanna call that acronym Dr call it with respect cos I know it will take people who have low self esteem like you nothing less than 10yrs to acquire such title.

Hahaha Dr of hasssz&baalzzz

Your doctorate is intoxicating you. Easy-man

Are you Dr Ben Carson
Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by sucess001(m): 3:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
Na 200 naira notes na...even if u make it rain for 30 mins...u fit never spend past 50k...

Shebi e get one time wey dem celebs dey spray dollars....

Make dem go try am now na

grin grin grin
Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
undecided
wazeeu:
Injustice of the world.

Some have nothing to eat
Some wasted it all

Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by anigbajumo(m): 3:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
Elxandre:

Responsible Man indeed!

Responsible man with about 40 children and no recognized wife.

Don't say what u don't knw,coz of his passion for lawyer almost 10 of his children are study law outside Nigeria.

Beside, how much is dat?? Go and watch his European tour in 1994 vedio clipin france,money was used (dollars) as step case for him to climb to performed on stage or watch K1 best fwend where full of 1k notes in one pack was sprayed.

K1 is classical Fuji musician that is well connected to silent billionaire both in and outside of Nigeria.
Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by Yehman(m): 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Fuji musician, King Wasiu Ayinde Marshall 1 had an exclusive birthday party last Thursday night at Quilox club owned by Shina Peller. Check out the money rain that happened at the event, courtesy, Kcee's younger brother E-money. Tuface and wife, Annie Idibia were also in attendance.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/check-out-money-rain-that-happened-at.html
Hmmm! Emeka Okonkwo (e-money) is the elder brother of kenechukwu okonkwo (kcee). Take note
Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by Yehman(m): 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
donem:
^^ poster above me go fvck ashawo nah
sad

Is e-money kcees jnr bro? shocked

Help me ask him bro
Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by akigbemaru: 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
Wasiu Ayinde and emoney
Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by DrChukzy(m): 4:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
wazeeu:

Hahaha Dr of hasssz&baalzzz

Your doctorate is intoxicating you. Easy-man

Are you Dr Ben Carson

I am not Dr Ben Carson. I am myself. You are really suffering from low self esteem. Why didnt you mention any Nigerian Doctor? Americans are ur own god. #smh
Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by spencekat(m): 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
Haters are complaining about the source of e-money's wealth.Poverty is too bad.Emeka,bureau d changer,ride on.
Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by wazeeu: 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
DrChukzy:

I am not Dr Ben Carson. I am myself. You are really suffering from low self esteem. Why didnt you mention any Nigerian Doctor? Americans are ur own god. #smh

America my foot, na nonentity dey worry you, as you dey use panaldol for another man headache.
Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by DrChukzy(m): 6:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
wazeeu:

America my foot, na nonentity dey worry you, as you dey use panaldol for another man headache.

Zero point! Go and read ur books kid.
Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by HrmOlolade(m): 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
cruzita:
grin na to put chewing gum for under my shoe go dia
Be ready to receive a lifetime disgrace if you get caught cheesy
Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by Akinrogun(m): 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
serena433:
let ur money speak for u
money ain't an issue...okay.
connect d dots and let's get d groove on.
Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by ovieigho(m): 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
all people wey dey spay wasiu ayinde money, ask Godwin anabor
Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by Dragonking: 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
slyIsaac:
Money rain kwa..those few notes?....grin
Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by wazeeu: 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
DrChukzy:

Zero point! Go and read ur books kid.

It's zero to you because you are fake Dr
Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by DrChukzy(m): 8:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
wazeeu:

It's zero to you because you are fake Dr

you are fake Dr

See grammar. Whats ur jamb score? No lie o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Slays At Indian Wedding [PICS] / Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) / Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.