Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,789 members, 7,798,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) (48521 Views)

Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter / Kwam 1 Celebrated His 59th Birthday(photos) / Lil Kesh Pictured With Wasiu Ayinde Marshall (Kwam 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by wazeeu: 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
DrChukzy:

Zero point! Go and read ur books kid.

Mumu
Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by KruggerINC(m): 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
DrChukzy:

Why don't you channel your whole life savings to better the life's of the poor? Rather than forming good person in Nairaland

Lol....your comment shows I shouldn't waste my time writing further.....you're clearly as shallow as your speech.....receive understanding! and may your eyes be open
Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by DrChukzy(m): 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
KruggerINC:

Lol....your comment shows I shouldn't waste my time writing further.....you're clearly as shallow as your speech.....receive understanding! and may your eyes be open

I don't blame you, I blame your oga wey give you sales boy job cun give you one room for im boys quarter. Preaching what you don't and can't have the opportunity of practising, so that we can call you Mr Kind. You better receive knowledge.
Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by nifemi25(m): 11:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
Elxandre:

You want to take away your so called 'Client's' money he worked hard to get.

No, God won't be on your side when you Commit crimes and make fraudulent living.
Why don't you offer legal services to your client instead of deceit?

You fit vex, but I don't care.

It's not a matter of vex. Thanks for the brotherly advice. don't you think this is the only way to bring back some of our money's that was stolen to abroad. can't wait for the game to be legalized
Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by bigfather(m): 6:54am On Mar 27, 2016
CaroLyner:
how many less priviledged have you helped?

Good Question !
Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by abeniagbon(m): 6:56am On Mar 27, 2016
orijintv:
E -Fucking - Moniii . . Fuckin Billionaire . . I Too Believ Yuu Bro . . Shina Pellar (I See Yu Dadii) . . KWAM1 ( Eyan Erima Pepin) . . Tubaba ( Solomon Of Our Time )

To All Dose Sayin Dey Ought To Use Dia Moni To Feed The Poor , How Many Una Papa Don Help

#AwonOloshi

One mad man on the loose
Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 9:50am On Mar 27, 2016
nifemi25:

It's not a matter of vex. Thanks for the brotherly advice. don't you think this is the only way to bring back some of our money's that was stolen to abroad. can't wait for the game to be legalized
Eh?

grin

You're not serious bro.
Those Oyinbo men worked for their money, while Buhari has gone to bring back the stolen money by politicians.

Seriously, illegal money isn't good money!
The consequences run deeper than what you see on the surface. smiley

I've seen people waste their time and consequently their lives, that should have been used to develop themselves, waiting for that 'client' that never comes.

Imagine you use the time you sit waiting for a client, for something like learning comp. programming, Learning how to produce songs, video directing etc, you could just become the next Jason Njoku, Clarence Peters, Don Jazzy, Seun Osewa. cheesy
Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
Elxandre:

Responsible Man indeed!

Responsible man with about 40 children and no recognized wife.
Not updated about his story anyway. Been like 5-6 years I read about him last but I used to know that he has a couple of investments in Nigeria and supportive to some pple that are close to him. I also know about Wendi, his wife as at then. But all in all, that money belongs to E-money and he can decide to 'torch' it. Its good you are trying to advise him to tour in the right path but its bad that he yields to your advice because you wont be able to tell him in the nearest future that 'I no tell you'. His Ancestors are there: Fred, Ade, brother Lekuti in Ib & co.... Hope you feel me na.
Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by Pedro369(m): 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
ωнσ ιs ∂ cαυsε σғ ∂ιs sнιт нαρρεηιηg ιη мү ∂үιηg cσυηтяү вυнαяι (ℓιкε) ∂αsυкι (sнαяε) εғcc ρℓεαsε cσмε σηℓιηε
Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by KruggerINC(m): 1:42am On Mar 29, 2016
DrChukzy:

I don't blame you, I blame your oga wey give you sales boy job cun give you one room for im boys quarter. Preaching what you don't and can't have the opportunity of practising, so that we can call you Mr Kind. You better receive knowledge.

I don't expect anything other than poo to spew out of a rectum like you....maybe if u had a life you wouldn't be so busy looking for who to insult on nairaland....your lack of common sense is glaring and loser stinks forth from your speech.....INSULT ME ONE MORE TIME AND DIEE! It's midnight and all forces of darkness are hereby deployed in your life ....Fool
Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by DrChukzy(m): 11:59am On Mar 29, 2016
KruggerINC:

I don't expect anything other than poo to spew out of a rectum like you....maybe if u had a life you wouldn't be so busy looking for who to insult on nairaland....your lack of common sense is glaring and loser stinks forth from your speech.....INSULT ME ONE MORE TIME AND DIEE! It's midnight and all forces of darkness are hereby deployed in your life ....Fool

Animals like you deserves to be kept in a zoo. Its obvious that your life is useless and miserable, if not you won't come here to wish ur dad and mum death. Anuofia
Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by KruggerINC(m): 8:08am On Mar 30, 2016
DrChukzy:

Animals like you deserves to be kept in a zoo. Its obvious that your life is useless and miserable, if not you won't come here to wish ur dad and mum death. Anuofia

you no dey hear word abi.....now your family will mourn you.....e go be like joke
Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by DrChukzy(m): 11:52am On Mar 30, 2016
KruggerINC:

you no dey hear word abi.....now your family will mourn you.....e go be like joke

Ur entire generation will mourn you, ur father and your mother! Amen
Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
petkoffdrake2:
Money rain ? cry

grin

And am here thinking of spending 1k for fuel... Nawa ooo embarassed

guy i dey feel your pain gan for my side here..... grin grin angry
Re: KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos) by MrCork: 12:56am On Sep 06, 2017
serena433:

let ur money speak for u

so u hav nyansh or not? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala / B-Red And Faith Johnson Welcome A Son, Jordan Adetayo Oshioke Adeleke / Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.