Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1045) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1262567 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2019
Hello. How much does replacement battery for Asus x550dp laptop cost??

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Samfilo31(m): 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2019
Help needed please, my hp pavilion Dv6000 is not booting up, dis happen wen i tried to copy a 2gb files to my flash and de system hangs for a long time so i decided to restart the system it refuse to boot up giving 3 beep sounds,
At first i thought it was ram,
Have discharge all current by removing the battery and pressing power button yet not working
Please i need reasonable idea on best solution
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2019
Samfilo31:
Help needed please, my hp pavilion Dv6000 is not booting up, dis happen wen i tried to copy a 2gb files to my flash and de system hangs for a long time so i decided to restart the system it refuse to boot up giving 3 beep sounds,
At first i thought it was ram,
Have discharge all current by removing the battery and pressing power button yet not working
Please i need reasonable idea on best solution

I can fix it for you if you're in lagos.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
Nuel182:

Most inbuilt battery are expensive between #12k-#20k
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by juniorjons(m): 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
How much can I get a dell charger of 19.5v =9.23A
180W ?
A friend of mine couldn't find it in computer village, ikeja
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
juniorjons:
How much can I get a dell charger of 19.5v =9.23A
180W ?
A friend of mine couldn't find it in computer village, ikeja

Check oshodi or Alaba, make sure you hold enough money because 135W is over #15k
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by pat077: 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
innosdom:
You can replace your laptop keyboard yourself without much street.

To get this done;

1) purchase exert type of your laptop keyboard from either an online store or computer shop close to you.

2) watch the video tutorial from the link below on how to get it done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1CJvinuoHQ

If after watching the video you can't still fix your new keyboard on your laptop, drop a comment on the YouTube channel comment section stating your laptop model and we will reply you on how to go about it.

We hope this help someone out there.
. My delete and caps lock key is not working, must I change the entire keyboard?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Xternal(m): 11:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
please nairalander, i am having issue with my pc.

* each i connect to the internet my data exhaust quickly without downloading or streaming

i have disable windows 10 update
disable windows tile program from start menu such as (weather, currency, map etc) still yet thesame problem

check the start up background those that am not using that requires internet connetion i disable it
i scan the system with iobit malware fighter to detect for malware noting was found
i scan with eset antivirus it detect two virus i fixed it
but stil yet my data exhaust quickly without downloading or streaming
today i subscribe for Glo 3GB only to chat on facebook, twitter and read sport news online for 3hrs the whole data got exhuasted
**Please nairalander what the way out i need your comment
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Cheeky007: 12:59am On Sep 09, 2019
Teaxa:

Just prepare to get another screen.

Please do you have an idea how much it will cost to change screen of that model?

thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by juniorjons(m): 1:21am On Sep 09, 2019
udemzyudex:

Check oshodi or Alaba, make sure you hold enough money because 135W is over #15k

Thanks man...I'll try those places
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by KolaDream: 11:42am On Sep 09, 2019
Check here

Dreamworks Direct: Nigeria's Most Authentic Tech Mall
udemzyudex:

Nuel182:

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by otis3(m): 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
We have it is 18k for original call 08189055156
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by U1(m): 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2019
Xternal:
please nairalander, i am having issue with my pc.

* each i connect to the internet my data exhaust quickly without downloading or streaming

i have disable windows 10 update
disable windows tile program from start menu such as (weather, currency, map etc) still yet thesame problem

check the start up background those that am not using that requires internet connetion i disable it
i scan the system with iobit malware fighter to detect for malware noting was found
i scan with eset antivirus it detect two virus i fixed it
but stil yet my data exhaust quickly without downloading or streaming
today i subscribe for Glo 3GB only to chat on facebook, twitter and read sport news online for 3hrs the whole data got exhuasted
**Please nairalander what the way out i need your comment

No, I don't think I have answer to this.

I just want to ask if you have something to monitor background bandwidth usage whenever you are connected to the Internet. I haven't used Windows 10 on any of my PC yet (sort of old school). Knowing what's running in the background could give an idea of where to look to correct things.

On Windows 7/8, there's something called Status/Network Monitor (if I remember correctly because none of my laptops are on currently). You can use the tool for this purpose.

Alternatively, you can download a third party tool. Just try searching something like 'PC background bandwidth usage monitor' on Google.

Find the culprit(s) first.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by U1(m): 8:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
People, please what could be the reason why inbuilt laptop webcam will be showing black screen? I use ManyCam to access the camera feature. I couldn't find any notification of a camera-related driver needing to be updated in the Device Manager.

Initially, I thought the problem had to do with a particular PC. But I noticed similar issue when I later checked the webcams on two other laptops - all HP Compaq - that also use ManyCam. Could all three have faulty webcams at the same time? I am not sure.

I don't use these webcams; I'm only not comfortable with them not working. What could be wrong, please?

Also, the Wi-Fi radio on one of these laptops doesn't work with the hotspot of a phone I bought months ago, but works with the hotspot of an older phone. Why is this happening? Please help.

CC

Razak5,
Udemzyudex
Horllamy
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tegamarro(m): 9:32am On Sep 10, 2019
cry
Help my laptop boots up and get stucked
Here with the cursor

Help anyone
It's a Fujitsu laptop running windows 8

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jadajada: 10:52am On Sep 10, 2019
My laptop cursor keeps moving without touching it. What's the problem and how can I fix it?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by otis3(m): 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
jadajada:
My laptop cursor keeps moving without touching it. What's the problem and how can I fix it?

Remove the keyboard and power it.....if rectify then you need to change the keyboard
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tegamarro(m): 2:39am On Sep 11, 2019
tegamarro:
cry
Help my laptop boots up and get stucked
Here with the cursor

Help anyone
It's a Fujitsu laptop running windows 8

Any one help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Emily22(m): 9:00am On Sep 11, 2019
How much is hp 15 screen ? Mine is flickering .....cheap price abeg o

hp 15-f233wm - 15.6" - celeron n3050
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 11:02am On Sep 11, 2019
Emily22:
How much is hp 15 screen ? Mine is flickering .....cheap price abeg o

hp 15-f233wm - 15.6" - celeron n3050

I will give you 15k call or whatsapp 08139462401.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Emily22(m): 11:41am On Sep 11, 2019
horllamy:

I will give you 15k call or whatsapp 08139462401.

Can I get used one....at lower price
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 11:48am On Sep 11, 2019
Emily22:

Can I get used one....at lower price
Chat me
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 12:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
tegamarro:

Any one help

I can help you to fix it
Call or WhatsApp 08064724259
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Emily22(m): 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2019
horllamy:

Chat me

Alright
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dddarexx: 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
guys please my laptop case is broken please is it repairable (toshiba)
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
dddarexx:
guys please my laptop case is broken
please is it repairable (toshiba)

What is the model number
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Bambillo: 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
I would appreciate any techy savvy guy here to help me with an estimate cost of installing a network of thirty computers using thin clients in a polytechnic laboratory.

Your assistance will go a long way to assist me in submitting the budget for the acquisition and installation.

Thank you.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by 4ross: 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
BOSSFILE TECH
OUR SERVICES ARE
*WE OFFER REPAIRING OF LAPTOP AND DESKTOP
*HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE PROBLEM
*NETWORKING OF THIN CLIENT FOR,CHURCH, SCHOOL, BETSHOP, CYBERCAFE AND MORE
WE ARE LOCATED AT 53 UGBOWO LAGOS ROAD OPPOSITE UBTH BENIN @ THE NAIRABET SHOP
CALL 09073054211 OR 09068950927

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kvngfrosh(m): 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
Pls Am Still Having problems with my Dell Optiplex 780 Pc That No longer shows any light Neither Yellow or green I think is the PSU
Am in Lagos Pls Help me
U can reach me on 08079776015
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nfrank: 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
I need a system for light web browsing, and mt4 forex program. will a 2gb ram and 8gb rom be advisable?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Justjyde(m): 9:45am On Sep 12, 2019
I NEED A BRAND NEW 11.6" LAPTOP (MINI LAPTOP)
INTEL PENTIUM/Celeron/Multi-Core
4GB RAM
120 - 500GB HDD
WIFI + BLUETOOTH

I AM IN LAGOS TILL FRIDAY 13/09/2019
WHERE CAN I GET ONE FOR LESS THAN 100k?

What other options are available in this 11.6" range?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.