Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1060) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1260103 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by NCANCHAIR(m): 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hi guys. My thinkpad edge has been going off while in use, and when I power it on it comes on and I'll use it for like 10-15 minutes before it goes off again. My engineer checked all the parts and saw that the problem is from the board. And can't work on it because that may result in total damage and packing up. He advised that I continue to manage it until I get a new one.
Guys I need advice. Is there a way out of this? Can someone proffer solution. Is it also possible to sell it and get some cash from it?
Please I need prompt and explicit response. Thanks Dan and Happy new month to you'll.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by NCANCHAIR(m): 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hi guys. My ThinkPad edge has been going off while in use, and when I power it on, it comes on and I'll use it for like 10-15 minutes before it goes off again. My engineer checked all the parts and saw that the problem is from the board. And can't work on it because that may result in total damage and packing up of the system. He advised that I continue to manage it until I get a new one.
Guys I need advice. Is there a way out of this? Can someone proffer solution. Is it also possible to sell it and get some cash from it?
Please I need prompt and explicit response. Thanks Dan and Happy new month to you'll.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2019
NCANCHAIR:
Hi guys. My ThinkPad edge has been going off while in use, and when I power it on, it comes on and I'll use it for like 10-15 minutes before it goes off again. My engineer checked all the parts and saw that the problem is from the board. And can't work on it because that may result in total damage and packing up of the system. He advised that I continue to manage it until I get a new one.

I can fix it for you if you're in Lagos.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by NCANCHAIR(m): 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
I'm in Lagos
udemzyudex:

I can fix it for you if you're in Lagos.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
NCANCHAIR:
I'm in Lagos

Contact me on 08064724259

Does it shut down at a particular timing?

10-15mins interval ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by OcMichaels(m): 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
[quote author=udemzyudex post=84535100]

10-15mins interval ?[/quote

Shedding more light on what you think is the problem would really be appreciated
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
[quote author=OcMichaels post=84535574][/quote]

No be everything we go dey post for here. grin
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by NCANCHAIR(m): 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
I haven't timed it sha but it's withing that range. The problem is the board. The board is bad.
How do you intend to fix it?
udemzyudex:

10-15mins interval ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
NCANCHAIR:
I haven't timed it sha but it's withing that range. The problem is the board. The board is bad.
How do you intend to fix it?

Fault is from the motherboard ,but the motherboard is not bad,just a little correction will fix it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by NCANCHAIR(m): 11:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
Okay. Because he said it's a 50-50 chance. That he doesn't wanna take that Risk. Is that number your WhatsApps number? And how quick can we get this done? Thanks
udemzyudex:

Fault is from the motherboard ,but the motherboard is not bad,just a little correction will fix it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 1:05am On Dec 02, 2019
NCANCHAIR:
Okay. Because he said it's a 50-50 chance. That he doesn't wanna take that Risk. Is that number your WhatsApps number? And how quick can we get this done? Thanks

50-50 chance? grin if you tell him the solution I bet he will be surprise,I have posted it severally here.

One particular fault can have different symptoms,it is not everyone that knows about it.
That's my WhatsApp number
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Promotions: 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
iniuwakmfon:
Hp envy m4 motherboard needed urgently
Abuja
did you finally get this?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Adinije(f): 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2019

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
Adinije:
I recently installed Windows on EliteBook x360 1030g2 (Previously on Linux) laptop, now, touchscreen is not working. What do I do? Tech gurus.

Also how do I remove bios on the said laptop

Install the necessary drivers, btw which windows for you load it with?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by winnerr(m): 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
Adobe XD not installing on my Dell Latitude E6400. What can I do?

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2019
winnerr:
Adobe XD not installing on my Dell Latitude E6400. What can I do?

Always read the instructions or error message given.

You need to install the required drivers.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by iammiracle1(m): 10:26am On Dec 04, 2019
Please guys my HP 15 laptop screen brightness isn't working, it just stays high, and it is sucking my battery like mad, its been like this since 2weeks now, my phone started same thing today I guess its a sign that my future is bright grin but I need it fixed asap...please assist

Cc udemzyudex, Adetwin and any other person that can advise
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebab(m): 10:33am On Dec 04, 2019
Hp envy 13.3 corei7 for sale
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Mztemmy(f): 11:23am On Dec 04, 2019
Hi technicians in the house.....my HP laptop started bringing the message of 'plugged in,not charging whenever I plugged it in and it do hang alot.....please what can I do to it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Techreliance(m): 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2019
iammiracle1:
Please guys my HP 15 laptop screen brightness isn't working, it just stays high, and it is sucking my battery like mad, its been like this since 2weeks now, my phone started same thing today I guess its a sign that my future is bright grin but I need it fixed asap...please assist

It has to do with d software, possibly the OS.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Techreliance(m): 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2019
Mztemmy:
Hi technicians in the house.....my HP laptop started bringing the message of 'plugged in,not charging whenever I plugged it in and it do hang alot.....please what can I do to it

Did u change the AC Adaptor of recent, try get follow come original adaptor.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jargooflife912(m): 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2019
I have this Toshiba L35 S2316 the power pack spoiled so i gave someone the hard drive to be using it so I later got another hard drive anytime I power the system it will just show Toshiba and go off back
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2019
iammiracle1:

Have you update your display adapter
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ScotMisile: 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ever since my Lenovo laptop fell, it doesn't get charged anylonger.. pls, what can I do?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by betochuks1(m): 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2019
Please guys, where can I get zinox core i7 vpro motherboard. I have my processor, jst the motherboard alone.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 6:52pm On Dec 04, 2019
iammiracle1:

Update or drive your display adapter.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2019
jargooflife912:
I have this Toshiba L35 S2316 the power pack spoiled so i gave someone the hard drive to be using it so I later got another hard drive anytime I power the system it will just show Toshiba and go off back

See a laptop technician,if you're in Lagos I can fix it for you.

It is a display issue.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2019
ScotMisile:
Ever since my Lenovo laptop fell, it doesn't get charged anylonger.. pls, what can I do?

Did you check if the charging port is okay?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:01pm On Dec 04, 2019
betochuks1:
Please guys, where can I get zinox core i7 vpro motherboard. I have my processor, jst the motherboard alone.

Post pictures of the laptop, someone here might have it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Mztemmy(f): 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2019
Techreliance:

Did u change the AC Adaptor of recent, try get follow come original adaptor.
No,didn't change anything....still using the follow come charger
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ScotMisile: 8:38am On Dec 05, 2019
udemzyudex:

Did you check if the charging port is okay?
I think it's ok, because it still indicates charging and I can work, but as soon as I unplug.. .It switches off
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 10:29am On Dec 05, 2019
ScotMisile:

I think it's ok, because it still indicates charging and I can work, but as soon as I unplug.. .It switches off

It can happen like that. There is a specific voltage/current needed to charging your laptop.

Sometimes voltage can be okay but if current is not okay,it won't charging and sometimes the required voltage needed might not be available even though it powers on.

I'll advise you to take your laptop to a laptop technician for diagnosis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.