Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1262347 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bizza45: 9:01am On Aug 15, 2021
udemzyudex:

Well I feel that's the best place to get it, even those people selling software on CD plate download from torrent site.

Is there anyway to download from torrent without using u-torrent platform .. can I download straight from there
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:49am On Aug 15, 2021
bizza45:

Is there anyway to download from torrent without using u-torrent platform .. can I download straight from there

No
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zealz4u(m): 11:06am On Aug 15, 2021
Good day everyone. Is there any possibility of recovering files from a corrupt hard drive? I'm currently using the hard as external just because its corrupt and wasn't working anymore in my system, so I was advised to change it and use as external. My main problem now is how to recover all my files from the corrupt hard drive without loosing anything. Please kindly advise.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Vasgas: 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
zealz4u:
Good day everyone. Is there any possibility of recovering files from a corrupt hard drive? I'm currently using the hard as external just because its corrupt and wasn't working anymore in my system, so I was advised to change it and use as external. My main problem now is how to recover all my files from the corrupt hard drive without loosing anything. Please kindly advise.

Slave the hard disk drive.

connect it to your system as you could connect a flash
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Adebowale1616: 11:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
Good evening all,

Please I updated my laptop but since then I didn't see my Microsoft word excel again......all my excel files couldn't open. Please what should I do ? It keeps telling me the item that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, pls what should I do, help. Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LordPherule(m): 6:42am On Aug 16, 2021
boolee:
This Worked. Thanks.
You are welcome!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LordPherule(m): 6:43am On Aug 16, 2021
Adebowale1616:
Good evening all,

Please I updated my laptop but since then I didn't see my Microsoft word excel again......all my excel files couldn't open. Please what should I do ? It keeps telling me the item that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, pls what should I do, help. Thanks
Sure, re-install the Microsoft Office suite or the MS-Excel.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by doubleE70: 11:28am On Aug 16, 2021
skydancer:
Just post any problems you are having with your pc here. The more software related, the better. smiley

If you're having virus, worms or any other malware problems. Try scanning your PC with RoboSAM first.

Edit:
Sometimes, I may reply to your post but the spam bot will hide it, if it happens that others here cannot solve your problem, you can contact me by mail at relaxtuners at gmail dot com.

Good Luck

Mac users, go here: https://www.nairaland.com/830548/post-imac-macbook-macbook-pro
Ubuntu Linux users: https://www.nairaland.com/11508/ubuntu-linux
pls I need windows 10 enterprise product keycry
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Eberechiru: 11:56am On Aug 16, 2021
Please can you manage a slightly damaged MacBook Pro screen with slight crack but screen is still visible, without it getting worse.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
Good afternoon noon everyone.
Please I want to convert my hard disk to an external drive.
I heard you need to plug it to a disk enclosure; how much is it sold and where can I get it from?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by SammieLowkey(m): 6:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
udemzyudex:

They know but it is very rare for the heat sink to go bad that's why most technicians don't pay attention to it.

Since they have tried everything possible to keep the processor cool the next thing that should come to mind is the heat sink.

Thanks a lot. I'll give it a try
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Vasgas: 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
Rgade:
Good afternoon noon everyone.
Please I want to convert my hard disk to an external drive.
I heard you need to plug it to a disk enclosure; how much is it sold and where can I get it from?

Depending on your location it should not be more than 2k

any laptop accessories outlet
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Holardimeji94(m): 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
Vasgas:

1,500 bro at Ikorodu garage
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
Vasgas:

Wow, does it come separately for SSD and HDD or same thing for all?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Adewale1603(m): 11:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
Rgade:

Wow, does it come separately for SSD and HDD or same thing for all?
it depends on the connector mouth, and i think some SSD has the same connector and and same size as with the normal HDD
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 4:35am On Aug 17, 2021
Adewale1603:
it depends on the connector mouth, and i think some SSD has the same connector and and same size as with the normal HDD
Thanks for the info.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Fadajasi(m): 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hi, Please i need to replace my speakers on my macbook pro 2015 15 inch...how much will it cost....both left & right speakers. Thank you.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 1:52am On Aug 18, 2021
Fadajasi:
Hi, Please i need to replace my speakers on my macbook pro 2015 15 inch...how much will it cost....both left & right speakers. Thank you.

Contact me on 08064724259
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Eberechiru: 8:50am On Aug 18, 2021
Please I need 2015 15inch screen.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2021
Eberechiru:
Please I need 2015 15inch screen.

Which system? Macbook or laptop?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Esji80(m): 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
LordPherule:

Sure, re-install the Microsoft Office suite or the MS-Excel.
[
gseph:
Insert your Usb flash to your system, use Win-setup on your system if dont have it download the app. Open it select format to FAT32, select windows7/8/10 , select your flash, select the file. Click ok. (Note all the files on your flash will be formated). Good luck.
quote author=udemzyudex post=104925709]

Which system? Macbook or laptop? [/quote]

My desktop computer only shows the first blank screen and doesn't boot. I have tried RAm ,harddisk and power unit same
Pls help

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
Esji80:

My desktop computer only shows the first blank screen and doesn't boot. I have tried RAm ,harddisk and power unit same
Pls help

Confirm if the hdd is spinning.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Esji80(m): 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
udemzyudex:

Confirm if the hdd is spinning.
Yes it is spininig
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Eberechiru: 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
udemzyudex:

Sure, you can use it.

Thanks, was already panicking thinking it’ll deteriorate with time.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Horlardorjah(m): 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
Pls I get this response trying to install an app. How do I go about it. Thanks

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Holardimeji94(m): 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
500gb external hdd for sale
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
Esji80:
Yes it is spininig

Check boot menu to see if the desktop is detecting the hdd.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 19, 2021
avalon7:
Hello fam... Does anyone one where I can get a good brand new or used laptop in Nigeria?. I am looking for an i5 or better and preferably an sdd laptop. I recently graduated as a student of mechanical engineering and I have decided to focus on my programming and working towards becoming a data scientist because I believe programming is a skill in high demand now but my present laptop is holding me back. Thanks

I have here I'm ikeja. Now

I have core i5 and i7 depending on what you want
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Horlardorjah(m): 7:19am On Aug 19, 2021
Horlardorjah:
Pls I get this response trying to install an app. How do I go about it. Thanks

Still need your help on this pls
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Esji80(m): 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
Horlardorjah:

Still need your help on this pls

Are you the only user ?

Right click on the app you want to install and select RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by 9wila: 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Eberechiru: 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2021
udemzyudex:

Which system? Macbook or laptop?

MacBook 2015 15”

(1) (2) (3) ... (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.