Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,449 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1260928 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
FBIBOT:
I can't connect my toshiba satellite c660 to any Wi-Fi network... It not showing available networks.. When I click available network nothing happens... Have tried every tutorial found online... Only left with ethranet and USB tethering... This start after performing a clean installation due to boot loop caused by windows 10 updates

Install the network driver
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Adiob200(m): 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
udemzyudex:

I guess you're using HP laptop right?
..Yes, is hp...what's the solution to it please
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
Adiob200:
..Yes, is hp...what's the solution to it please

Two things involved

1. I hope the mouth of your charging port is fine and not broken.

2. See a laptop technician ( most times, it is a motherboard issue)
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by FBIBOT(m): 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
udemzyudex:

Install the network driver

Is it universal cos there is already network adapter installed which comprises of wifi and ethranet drivers...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
FBIBOT:

Is it universal cos there is already network adapter installed which comprises of wifi and ethranet drivers...

Right click on the WiFi and click on troubleshoot
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by FBIBOT(m): 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
udemzyudex:

Right click on the WiFi and click on troubleshoot
Done that... It's not bringing any issue.. Only shows no available networks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
FBIBOT:

Done that... It's not bringing any issue.. Only shows no available networks

Have you checked if it was turn off via the WiFi button or the one on your keyboard?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by FBIBOT(m): 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2021
udemzyudex:

Have you checked if it was turn off via the WiFi button or the one on your keyboard?

The wifi is on... Under network adapter it has either enable or disable option.. And it's enabled just like the ethranet... Or can you tell me how to switch it on/off via keyboard
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by neeyah212(f): 7:27am On Nov 29, 2021
Good morning, I bought a new battery for my Asus laptop 2 weeks ago. It was working fine till yesterday afternoon when the laptop shut down itself due to low battery. I plugged in the charger later when we had light but unfortunately, the battery has been stuck at 24 percent since then. The laptop still powers on and it says plugged in but it doesn't add any percent. It also doesn't say the number of hours left for it to charge as it did in the past. The laptop goes off as soon as I remove the charger.

I've tried removing the battery and charger and pressing the power button to reset it, I've also uninstalled and installed the power drivers as seen from tutorials online. It's still won't add any percent.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Adewale1603(m): 11:06am On Nov 29, 2021
neeyah212:
Good morning, I bought a new battery for my Asus laptop 2 weeks ago. It was working fine till yesterday afternoon when the laptop shut down itself due to low battery. I plugged in the charger later when we had light but unfortunately, the battery has been stuck at 24 percent since then. The laptop still powers on and it says plugged in but it doesn't add any percent. It also doesn't say the number of hours left for it to charge as it did in the past. The laptop goes off as soon as I remove the charger.

I've tried removing the battery and charger and pressing the power button to reset it, I've also uninstalled and installed the power drivers as seen from tutorials online. It's still won't add any percent.
sounds like the battery has gone bad and needs replacement. it might baffles you, that its a new battery, bought few weeks ago. but these things do happen, most especially, buying from untrusted sources, third party batteries instead of original.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jhydayboy(m): 2:31am On Nov 30, 2021
My Dell Inspiron shuts down at regular intervals, the fan is working but stills shut down. I need your candid help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Akazy: 3:19pm On Nov 30, 2021
Pls I have issues with my MacBook screen and it started just like a little line on the screen and keeps extending to the top.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 02, 2021
Akazy:
Pls I have issues with my MacBook screen and it started just like a little line on the screen and keeps extending to the top.

It's fixable all you need too do is change the screen and I have it here

Call or what's App me 09014566031 if you're in Lagos
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 02, 2021
neeyah212:

Would you rather bring it for diagnosis and check ups

Can you call or whatsapp mee I'm 09014566031 if you're in Lagos
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 04, 2021
For about a month, I v not used my system. It was working perfectly then. I just packed it in my bag. Now, I want to use it, found out the ba3 is dead. It even told me to replace its battery. Even to use it on A/C mode is impossible.
Laptop don tire me. The dead battery sef was what I was even managing. It can last 2 hours plus when I m using Ms tools. But I can't watch a full movie on it...it would shut down in 45 minutes....I just hate the system. Na second hand o wey I buy for my project
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
Maryjane001:
For about a month, I v not used my system. It was working perfectly then. I just packed it in my bag. Now, I want to use it, found out the ba3 is dead. It even told me to replace its battery. Even to use it on A/C mode is impossible.
Laptop don tire me. The dead battery sef was what I was even managing. It can last 2 hours plus when I m using Ms tools. But I can't watch a full movie on it...it would shut down in 45 minutes....I just hate the system. Na second hand o wey I buy for my project

You never still tell us Wetin dey do your laptop
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2021
udemzyudex:

You never still tell us Wetin dey do your laptop
It can't come on. It can't even work on A/C mode.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
Maryjane001:

It can't come on. It can't even work on A/C mode.

You need to see a laptop technician, if you're in lag I can fix it for you.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Haylel: 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2021
udemzyudex:

You need to see a laptop technician, if you're in lag I can fix it for you.
Yo boss. My laptop's battery is stuck at 100%. Consequently, it won't take any watt juice and I am unable to use to the laptop without an AC adapter as the 100% is a hoax, the battery is realistically at 0%.
Also, I can't seem to use an earpiece on it anymore as it sends a mild electric sting to my ears.

What do i do?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2021
Haylel:

Yo boss. My laptop's battery is stuck at 100%. Consequently, it won't take any watt juice and I am unable to use to the laptop without an AC adapter as the 100% is a hoax, the battery is realistically at 0%.
Also, I can't seem to use an earpiece on it anymore as it sends a mild electric sting to my ears.

What do i do?

Consider replacing your battery
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Isiboy(m): 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
Good afternoon everyone, I have a 2015 macbook pro that does not detect ssd for it to boot. I changed several ssd and it still is jot working, but another system boots well with all the same ssd even the one that came with the macbook . Some one said its the bios, how true and who can help with it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2021
Isiboy:
Good afternoon everyone, I have a 2015 macbook pro that does not detect ssd for it to boot. I changed several ssd and it still is jot working, but another system boots well with all the same ssd even the one that came with the macbook . Some one said its the bios, how true and who can help with it

Sometimes it can be the bios but first of all check if the SSD connector is getting the required voltage
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Isiboy(m): 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2021
udemzyudex:

Sometimes it can be the bios but first of all check if the SSD connector is getting the required voltage

Do you know anybody that can help with it??
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by miraculousGod(m): 2:49am On Dec 08, 2021
My monitor goes off seconds after I switch it on
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by miraculousGod(m): 2:51am On Dec 08, 2021
I have a monitor that night use as tv. now the monitor goes off seconds after I switch it on
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by SPLENDID25(m): 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
udemzyudex:

oga, here is what is happening to my laptop.
I will be using it and shut it down after, but if I power it on, it will not read my disk and screen won't come on, it will only blink capslock led trice and repeat the same thing. But if I remove the battery and leave it for about 24hrs, immediately I plug the charger in, it'll come on, then I'll put the battery and start using. If I shut it down again, it'll repeat the same thing. I took it to a repair man, he said the bios is the culprit, that it needs reprogramming, but the programmer is out of town. Please from experience, do you thing this is really true, and the motherboard itself has not damaged? It's a Dell latitude e6230
cc Adewale1603
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Adewale1603(m): 5:18pm On Dec 08, 2021
SPLENDID25:
oga, here is what is happening to my laptop.
I will be using it and shut it down after, but if I power it on, it will not read my disk and screen won't come on, it will only blink capslock led trice and repeat the same thing. But if I remove the battery and leave it for about 24hrs, immediately I plug the charger in, it'll come on, then I'll put the battery and start using. If I shut it down again, it'll repeat the same thing. I took it to a repair man, he said the bios is the culprit, that it needs reprogramming, but the programmer is out of town. Please from experience, do you thing this is really true, and the motherboard itself has not damaged? It's a Dell latitude e6230
from your explanations above, caps lock blinking thrice, screen not coming on. this is a motherboard issue. it would come on, on some occasions the system board heats up or left idle for some hours or days. it would eventually not come on again. i don't think it is bios. if it is bios that is corrupts, the system will always come on anytime, the screen will surely display but won't boot pass the windows Os.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by SPLENDID25(m): 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
Adewale1603:
from your explanations above, caps lock blinking thrice, screen not coming on. this is a motherboard issue. it would come on, on some occasions the system board heats up or left idle for some hours or days. it would eventually not come on again. i don't think it is bios. if it is bios that is corrupts, the system will always come on anytime, the screen will surely display but won't boot pass the windows Os.
Ah! where are you based please?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Adewale1603(m): 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
SPLENDID25:
Ah! where are you based please?
kwara state, contact udemzyudex if you are based in lagos.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by SPLENDID25(m): 6:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
Adewale1603:
kwara state, contact udemzyudex if you are based in lagos.
I am not based in either of Kwara or Lagos, sad!
You and udemzyudex are assets.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by grudges: 6:05am On Dec 12, 2021
I bought new battery for my hp laptop I need your recommendation on a proper way to charge it for the first time.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Adewale1603(m): 10:43am On Dec 12, 2021
grudges:
I bought new battery for my hp laptop I need your recommendation on a proper way to charge it for the first time.
don't use it. allow it to charge 100% to fully charged. before using

(1) (2) (3) ... (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.