Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,159 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1260409 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Blaqq2: 2:43pm On May 12, 2023
anybody knows how to repair a burnt motherboard or has an acer spin 5 sp513-52n motherboard replacement
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by NCANCHAIR(m): 10:37am On May 14, 2023
Please I need the help of professionals here. My Dell Inspiron E1505 has a screen and battery problem. I went to Ikeja and they said the screen is no longer available in the market that it is of old version of Dell. Please I need help if someone here can do it or has a link to where or how I can get the screen and battery.

Please, a prompt reply would be highly appreciated 🙏
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by NCANCHAIR(m): 10:41am On May 14, 2023
[quote author=udemzyudex post=122566241]

Are you in lag?

Please I need the help of professionals here. My Dell Inspiron E1505 has a screen and battery problem. I went to Ikeja and they said the screen is no longer available in the market that it is of old version of Dell. Please I need help if someone here can do it or has a link to where or how I can get the screen and battery.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Adewale1603(m): 11:30am On May 14, 2023
NCANCHAIR:

it's 2007 model very outdated. But you can still get the parts, if you get someone that uses ebay, or other related online stuffs where you can order it and salvage it from
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by davidndu(m): 2:48pm On May 14, 2023
Please I need help,my hp elitebook g3 fell down this morning and now it's refusing to boot on,there is no visible damage on the system,I ran a pc hardware diagnostics UEFI,and it showed me this

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Adewale1603(m): 3:00pm On May 14, 2023
davidndu:
Please I need help,my hp elitebook g3 fell down this morning and now it's refusing to boot on,there is no visible damage on the system,I ran a pc hardware diagnostics UEFI,and it showed me this
from the diagnostics there is a short DST failure, and the error code is also being displayed on the screen, you can search online and use that code to know the problem with your system. It might also be the hard disk crashed or removed and disconnected from the system, so no operating system found to boot up the system normally
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by davidndu(m): 3:58pm On May 14, 2023
Adewale1603:
from the diagnostics there is a short DST failure, and the error code is also being displayed on the screen, you can search online and use that code to know the problem with your system. It might also be the hard disk crashed or removed and disconnected from the system, so no operating system found to boot up the system normally
Please How much will it cost me to repair it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Adewale1603(m): 4:07pm On May 14, 2023
davidndu:

Please How much will it cost me to repair it
you should take it to the engineer first to have it checked. He would be the one in the best position to give you the price quotation
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by davidndu(m): 4:20pm On May 14, 2023
Adewale1603:
you should take it to the engineer first to have it checked. He would be the one in the best position to give you the price quotation
Alright thank you
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by NCANCHAIR(m): 9:54pm On May 14, 2023
Adewale1603:
it's 2007 model very outdated. But you can still get the parts, if you get someone that uses ebay, or other related online stuffs where you can order it and salvage it from

Thanks bro
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Adewale1603(m): 10:24pm On May 14, 2023
davidndu:
When a hard disk short DST check fails, it usually means your hard drive has encountered one of the tested components. If the BIOS gives you a short DST failed error message, it's a sign that your hard drive no longer works properly.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebab(m): 10:10pm On May 15, 2023
If you are Lagos, bring it for a fix

davidndu:
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by piagbara: 9:56pm On May 16, 2023
I have a Dell laptop i5 for sale, going for 50k, if interested pls chat 09037131248.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebab(m): 2:27pm On May 17, 2023
Picture and model

piagbara:
I have a Dell laptop i5 for sale, going for 50k, if interested pls chat 09037131248.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by fidaw25: 2:27pm On May 18, 2023
Good Afternoon MacBook engineers, what is wrong with my system? Any solution to it

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Vocals: 4:58pm On May 18, 2023
fidaw25:
Good Afternoon MacBook engineers, what is wrong with my system? Any solution to it

Share the story, picture alone wouldn't do
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by piagbara: 5:41pm On May 18, 2023
ebab:
Picture and model

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by fidaw25: 5:50pm On May 18, 2023
The laptop was gifted to me by my friend and he told me I need to repair some things on it cus it is not coming up and not charging (maybe the battery/charger)
I gave it to one of my friends that repairs laptops and he told me that the problem was the motherboard. The picture I sent was from the video he sent to me after they claimed to work on the motherboard. I asked him why the screen is not coming up, told me the flex has damaged and needed replacement. It's already been a month and he is yet to get it fix (said the flex is scarce)

The picture included was taken when I tried to charge it after I collected the system from my friend (before I gave it to the engineer), the battery pix would come up and later disappear.
author=Vocals post=123217680]

Share the story, the picture alone wouldn't do[/quote]

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Vocals: 5:56pm On May 18, 2023
The laptop was gifted to me by my friend and he told me I need to repair some things on it cus it is not coming up and not charging (maybe the battery/charger)
I gave it to one of my friends that repairs laptops and he told me that the problem was the motherboard. The picture I sent was from the video he sent to me after they claimed to work on the motherboard. I asked him why the screen is not coming up, told me the flex has damaged and needed replacement. It's already been a month and he is yet to get it fix (said the flex is scarce)

The picture included was taken when I tried to charge it after I collected the system from my friend (before I gave it to the engineer), the battery pix would come up and later disappear.
Vocals:

Share the story, the picture alone wouldn't do

Take it to a technician for him/her to disconnect the battery and power the pc with the right magsafe CHARGER.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by fidaw25: 6:02pm On May 18, 2023
The system work perfectly when he connected it to LCD(smart tv) through HDMI with another charger after working on the motherboard
Vocals:

Take it to a technician for him/her to disconnect the battery and power the pc with the right magsafe CHARGER.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Vocals: 6:07pm On May 18, 2023
fidaw25:
The system work perfectly when he connected it to LCD(smart tv) through HDMI with another charger after working on the motherboard

So what is the issue now?

The main screen doesn't display Cos for it to have shown a battery icon the screen is fine, excpet it trips off during usage.
The battery doesn't charge?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by fidaw25: 6:55pm On May 18, 2023
The battery icon was before I gave it to the engineer and the first image was when they worked on it. The screen is not coming up after he worked on it, if a flashlight or torch is placed behind the screen it'll display as shown in the first picture.
Vocals:

So what is the issue now?

The main screen doesn't display. Cos for it to have shown a battery icon the screen is fine, except it trips off during usage.
The battery doesn't charge?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Vocals: 7:30pm On May 18, 2023
fidaw25:
The battery icon was before I gave it to the engineer and the first image was when they worked on it. The screen is not coming up after he worked on it, if a flashlight or torch is placed behind the screen it'll display as shown in the first picture.

Okay, prepare to get complete screen of your search for flex continues

What's the model number?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by fidaw25: 7:39pm On May 18, 2023
A1398 MacBook pro 2015, is the flex that scarce?
Vocals:

Okay, prepare to get complete screen of your search for flex continues

What's the model number?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Vocals: 7:44pm On May 18, 2023
fidaw25:
A1398 MacBook pro 2015, is the flex that scarce?

Okay it is available with engineers that deal with MacBook, otherwise make other for it, or sweep through CV if you are in Lagos, or got someone there
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by fidaw25: 7:49pm On May 18, 2023
Thanks for your time I really appreciate it, please do you have an idea how much it can cost
Vocals:

Okay it is available with engineers that deal with MacBook, otherwise make other for it, or sweep through CV if you are in Lagos, or got someone there
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Vocals: 10:07pm On May 18, 2023
fidaw25:
Thanks for your time I really appreciate it, please do you have an idea how much it can cost

5-7k max
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Airsplech(f): 8:56pm On May 24, 2023
A friend's macbook 2019 screen is broken, 16 inch
How much will the screen cost?
Thank you
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ikare(m): 4:52pm On May 26, 2023
Hi. I have a lenovo yoga 370. Whenever I fold it backwards to use as tablet, it goes to sleep once the backs touch, and will not wake up unless I unfold it back to laptop mode. What could be the cause please and what can I do? Thank you
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Adewale1603(m): 6:49pm On May 26, 2023
ikare:
Hi. I have a lenovo yoga 370. Whenever I fold it backwards to use as tablet, it goes to sleep once the backs touch, and will not wake up unless I unfold it back to laptop mode. What could be the cause please and what can I do? Thank you
it is the settings, you can Google search for that Lenovo yoga online to get the solutions
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by MedicalFlame10(m): 7:57am On May 27, 2023
Please someone should help me recover my email password through phone number

The email is 'onedoctor100@gmail.com '

The phone number I used is 08058211160

I just got a job of about 120k through that Gmail right now and I have been referred back to the mail

Please help

Chat me up

I will reward you with cash
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Badfinga: 9:45am On May 27, 2023
Good morning, I have a Lenovo B50-80(80ew) model. Some of the keys are not working. How much will it cost to replace the keyboard entirely? Urgent reply please! Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.