Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1262791 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2011
ade101:

I have avast 5.1889 or simply avast 5 key for sale.
-30 years expiry.
-can be used on multiple system
-Update with ease.
Avast 5 antivirus software is also available if needed.
Call ade for negotiation.
Or

go get a Job
this is a thread for helping not selling
avast 5 my foot

ZIM DRILL:

why most nigerian on this forum rush to think of formatting?

1 what makes you thinks it is corrupt?

2 who warned you not to update ? if a its person then roughly s/he installed a non genuine windows

3 you can do an upgrade if the current OS is xp or upgrade from vitsa home to vista pro

this is a nigerian forum so mind what u say
the reason most people think of formatting is that they are looking for the quick way to get their computer operational again.
one should not disable updating but rather should use manual updating so as to locate the update that invalidates windows.

another way is that nobody wants to pay a technician to do the job so they go ahead and mess up their system.
toblosky:

@zim drillmy window is corrupt,hom can i format the system with losing the files.de last window they instal,the warned me not to update why?how can instal an operating window(vista business).

nope you cannot format the system without losing your files. but you can install a higher OS and let windows put ur old files in a folder called windows.old which u c an access later
finally you could take it to a tech. and let him find a way of restoring windows before you think of formatting it
thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2011
Kingsleyinfo:

go get a Job
this is a thread for helping not selling
avast 5 my foot

this is a nigerian forum so mind what u say
the reason most people think of formatting is that they are looking for the quick way to get their computer operational again.
one should not disable updating but rather should use manual updating so as to locate the update that invalidates windows.

another way is that nobody wants to pay a technician to do the job so they go ahead and mess up their system.
nope you cannot format the system without losing your files. but you can install a higher OS and let windows put your old files in a folder called windows.old which u c an access later
finally you could take it to a tech. and let him find a way of restoring windows before you think of formatting it
thanks.

why should i mind ?am telling the truth and besides i didnt say all nigerians but those who come to this section
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 23, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

why should i mind ?am telling the truth and besides i didnt say all nigerians but those who come to this section

well i'm just saying generalization isn't always a good way to put things

however its ur call not mine
thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2011
Kingsleyinfo:

well i'm just saying generalization isn't always a good way to put things

however its your call not mine
thanks

well am not here to please anyone who gets offended thats his or her problem i speak my mind
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by igbapetty: 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2011
I want to sell my laptop as scrap, the sreen is disturbing me, pls is any body ready to buy it as scrap, is compaq pentium m, call me on 08035198605, 07094336215. for more details.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lemmyt(m): 12:31am On Feb 24, 2011
hello peeps! This is my 2nd time of posting my system's complaint. I use a n HP pavillion.It ws workin perfectly until late last yr wen it started prompting me 2 press esc b4 loading 2 widows and it also takes longer than usual to shutdown.at times, i will have 2 restart b4 loading 2 windows. i have 4mated it and stil,d problem persists. SOMEBODY HELP ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kingsley62: 1:13am On Feb 24, 2011
For y0ur c0mputer s0luti0n, paid iwp server's,, free br0wsing, kindly visit www.mobteams.tk
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by xlfemzy(m): 3:47pm On Feb 24, 2011
my system can see my HARD DISK dont no yyyy
pls help me out
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2011
lemmyt:

hello peeps! This is my 2nd time of posting my system's complaint. I use a n HP pavillion.It ws workin perfectly until late last yr wen it started prompting me 2 press esc b4 loading 2 widows and it also takes longer than usual to shutdown.at times, i will have 2 restart b4 loading 2 windows. i have 4mated it and stil,d problem persists. SOMEBODY HELP ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

which OS do you have ? thats sounds like vitsa and what size of ram and files you have
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2011
xlfemzy:

my system can see my HARD DISK dont no yyyy
pls help me out

is it cant see meaning cant recognise ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kingsley62: 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2011
f0r y0ur c0mputer s0luti0n, Unlock y0ur m0dem,br0wse free @cyber cafe,get paid iwp servers, just sign up @ www.mobteams.tk
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lemmyt(m): 3:04am On Feb 25, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

which OS do you have ? thats sounds like vitsa and what size of ram and files you have

Am on vista presently but dat problem started wt window7 and afta changing 2 vista, d problem ws corrected for a while and later resurfaced again. my ram is 2g an my files are less than 50gig for now. though d hdd is 250g. pls what could be wrong?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:49am On Feb 25, 2011
lemmyt:

Am on vista presently but dat problem started wt window7 and afta changing 2 vista, d problem ws corrected for a while and later resurfaced again. my ram is 2g an my files are less than 50gig for now. though d hdd is 250g. pls what could be wrong?

have you defragmented the files ? what make and model is your pc
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by xlfemzy(m): 11:56am On Feb 25, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

is it cant see meaning cant recognise ?
can't reconige it dat wat i mean and am try to format it but wen it reach installation it will say no HD found.
please help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2011
xlfemzy:

can't reconige it dat wat i mean and am try to format it but wen it reach installation it will say no HD found.
please help

is it an external drive ? and what OS are you using
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lemmyt(m): 12:49pm On Feb 25, 2011
@zim Drill, d make of my pc is HP and d model is Pavilion dv6000. thank u
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lemmyt(m): 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2011
@zim Drill, d make of m
ZIM DRILL:

have you defragmented the files ? what make and model is your pc

how do i defragment d file? Hp pavillion dv6000
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:21pm On Feb 25, 2011
lemmyt:

@zim Drill, d make of m
how do i defragment d file? Hp pavillion dv6000

1 open RUN

2 type CMD

3 press enter a CMD will pop out

4 in CMD typre defrag.exe /c
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by itking: 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2011
hey guys i have a e-book with lots of windows tricks and short cut and some little hack, like changing the start button to your name using Res hacker and lots of more trick just call me or text and i will send you the e-book 2347065301537 you will love it and making your windows xp look like window vista
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by benabbey(m): 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2011
Can anybody help me my with this my IWP 3.2 it is complaining Java.net.SSL.SSL Exception: No Available certificate or key correspond to the sss chipers suite where are enabled"
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Alfanu(m): 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2011
Pls who can help me? I forgot my password to login to my hp 6735s, i just change my password and after shuting-down i try to login and it reject the old and the new password , now 4weeks i don't know how to login.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2011
Alfanu:

Pls who can help me? I forgot my password to login to my hp 6735s, i just change my password and after shuting-down i try to login and it reject the old and the new password , now 4weeks i don't know how to login.[color=#006600][/color]

think hard, it only means that you managed to change to new password and the new password is that you are mistyping
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lemmyt(m): 11:32pm On Feb 25, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

1 open RUN

2 type CMD

3 press enter a CMD will pop out

4 in CMD typre defrag.exe /c

When i entered d comand u gave me, it replies; THIS PROGRAM NEEDS TO RUN WITH ADMINISTRATIVE PERMISION.USE AN ADMINISTRATIVE COMMAND PROMPT AND RUN AGAIN.
so how do i use admnstrative cmd? Thanks 4 ur help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2011
lemmyt:

When i entered d comand u gave me, it replies; THIS PROGRAM NEEDS TO RUN WITH ADMINISTRATIVE PERMISION.USE AN ADMINISTRATIVE COMMAND PROMPT AND RUN AGAIN.
so how do i use admnstrative cmd? Thanks 4 your help

it means your aint of an administrator you can either let the adminstrator do what told you or run it on his her behalf

how many users do you have on the pc
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lemmyt(m): 12:44am On Feb 26, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

it means your aint of an administrator you can either let the adminstrator do what told you or run it on his her behalf

how many users do you have on the pc

Am d only one that uses d pc. Though @times,i 'll have 2 change d user b4 i could enter d psswrd. I dnt undrstand wot is wrng wt ds pc sef.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:24am On Feb 26, 2011
lemmyt:

Am d only one that uses d pc. Though @times,i 'll have 2 change d user b4 i could enter d psswrd. I dnt undrstand wot is wrng wt ds pc sef.

so you got two accounts on that pc so the other account is the administrator use that account to do what i gave you
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by abiolag(m): 10:45am On Feb 26, 2011
@zim drill my Dvdrom is nt playin dvd plate.d formal prob i was havin has gone after dwnldg d klite codec 4rm d link u gave me & since then i v been playin videos and oda avi format movies i dwnld but when i inserted a Dvd d Real player wil pick it automatic and start playin only d sound without visual display.Window media player wil not even play atall.pls what shld i do?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by abiolag(m): 10:47am On Feb 26, 2011
@zim drill my Dvdrom is nt playin dvd plate.d formal prob i was havin has gone after dwnldg d klite codec 4rm d link u gave me & since then i v been playin videos and oda avi format movies i dwnld but when i inserted a Dvd d Real player wil pick it automatic and start playin only d sound without visual display.Window media player wil not even play atall.pls what shld i do?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by serseri9: 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2011
Bilgisayar teknik servisi ve danışmanlık hizmetleri Firmamız hem şirketler
hem de ev Kullanıcılarına yönelik bilgisayar ve dizüstü
bilgisayar teknik servis hizmeti vermektedir.
Meşrutiyet Cad. 14/16 Kızılay Ankara
http://www.bilgisayar-teknikservis.org
www.ankaralaptoptamiri.tk

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.