Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,956 members, 7,803,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1260844 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rickywowoz: 4:55am On Nov 26, 2016
Please guys help me o, my system is not booting, it will just show the Acer logo and just stay like that, I'm really tired, don't know what to do
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 6:06am On Nov 26, 2016
Rickywowoz:
Please guys help me o, my system is not booting, it will just show the Acer logo and just stay like that, I'm really tired, don't know what to do
Before this problem started, what happened to the laptop? e.g did it fall off the bed, or hit something?

Well, I guess your hard drive or operating system should be the first suspects here. Try another working hard drive with operating system on your laptop. if it boots, then your HDD or the operating system on it has gone bad. if it doesn't boot with a working hard drive, then your system needs to be checked.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kexcellency: 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
Please help, Two keys are not working on my PC, to be precise letter C and E. What can be done?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
Kexcellency:
Please help, Two keys are not working on my PC, to be precise letter C and E. What can be done?

Consider replacing your keyboard...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ayo081:

where else can i off updates apart from settings>updates and security.

Turning off windows update expose your computer to unwanted malwares and virus.
If it is windows 10 is okay to turn off because windows 10 is secure without an antivirus

To turn on Automatic Updates yourself, follow these steps:

Click Start, type Windows update in the search box, and then
click Windows Update in the Programs list.
In the left pane, click Change settings.
Select the option that you want.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ayo081(m): 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
deji2009:

Turning off windows update expose your computer to unwanted malwares and virus.
If it is windows 10 is okay to turn off because windows 10 is secure without an antivirus

To turn on Automatic Updates yourself, follow these steps:

Click Start, type Windows update in the search box, and then
click Windows Update in the Programs list.
In the left pane, click Change settings.
Select the option that you want.
Thank u
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by wacomzy: 10:44am On Nov 27, 2016
Computer gurus here please i really need your help, i formatted my laptop , after formatting i installed pes 2016 in it when i tried opening it says msvcp100.dll missing, but fortunately i fixed it. i tried opening the pes 2016 again it will just load without opening i uninstalled it and install it still the same thing, please what should i do next.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by noob03saibot(m): 11:27am On Nov 27, 2016
horllamy:

Consider replacing your keyboard...
if I want to change my keyboard, how much do you think it may cost for a new one?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
wacomzy:
Computer gurus here please i really need your help, i formatted my laptop , after formatting i installed pes 2016 in it when i tried opening it says msvcp100.dll missing, but fortunately i fixed it. i tried opening the pes 2016 again it will just load without opening i uninstalled it and install it still the same thing, please what should i do next.
From your explanation , I guess its either your system doesn't meet the requirement to run PES 2016 or you are trying to install an incomplete application . First check if your laptop meets the minimum requirement to run PES 2016 smoothly. If it does , then get a version of the software with complete installation files.
What you are experiencing is due to absence of one or more files in your system needed for the app to run.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by wacomzy: 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
sotall:
From your explanation , I guess its either your system doesn't meet the requirement to run PES 2016 or you are trying to install an incomplete application . First check if your laptop meets the minimum requirement to run PES 2016 smoothly. If it does , then get a version of the software with complete installation files.
What you are experiencing is due to absence of one or more files in your system needed for the app to run.
ram is 8gb video graphics is 1gb hard disk is 320mb
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
wacomzy:
ram is 8gb video graphics is 1gb hard disk is 320mb
I don't know the minimum requirements of that software. check yourself and see if your system meets it.
if it does and you are still having issues with installation, then get paid/original software .
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by wacomzy: 12:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
sotall:
I don't know the minimum requirements of that software. check yourself and see if your system meets it.
if it does and you are still having issues with installation, then get paid/original software .
bro I was playing d game before. I just changed my hard drive for some things reasons
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
noob03saibot:
if I want to change my keyboard, how much do you think it may cost for a new one?
It depend whatsapp me on 08139462401
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
My windows 8.1 mouse touchpad isn't working at all. It seems it's a hardware problem. How much can i get the hardware in this recession november,2016 ??
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Milo96(m): 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
Gentlemen and ladies,... ma hp envy m6, runing window 8...does not recognized fone when it's plugged via usb....it show charging bt does not read d data on the fone to d system....have tested various USB cord n fone.....stil show same tin....pls guru save a soul
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Olarewajub: 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
Some times my keyboard type by itself. Could this be dust?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
HarmeyG:
My windows 8.1 mouse touchpad isn't working at all. It seems it's a hardware problem. How much can i get the hardware in this recession november,2016 ??
whatsapp me on 08164685979
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
HarmeyG:
whatsapp me on 08164685979 let's discuss.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
Olarewajub:
Some times my keyboard type by itself. Could this be dust?

Possibly it may be dust, you will need to service the keyboard if the problem persist then you have to replace the keyboard.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by gingger(m): 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hello house,

Pls am having issueS with my Dell inspirion 3521, initially it was working fine this afternoon.

This evening I decided to turn it on but it wasn't coming up..

I plugged it directly to AC and it was working fine.

Wat seems to b th problem as the battery is still OK to the best of my knowledge.

Cc sotall, deji2009
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by riiab: 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
Pls computer experts,,im finding it difficult to connect mobile hotspot from my BlackBerry Q5 to my laptop,,although this has happened b4,,i took it to a computer engineer,,he amended it and collected a fee from me,,i told him to put me thru d settings but he refused,,pls I need your sound advice on how I can correct this so I can use my system to browse from the mobile hotspot on my phone,,
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
gingger:
Hello house,

Pls am having issueS with my Dell inspirion 3521, initially it was working fine this afternoon.

This evening I decided to turn it on but it wasn't coming up..

I plugged it directly to AC and it was working fine.

Wat seems to b th problem as the battery is still OK to the best of my knowledge.

Cc sotall, deji2009

How do you mean by it wasn't coming up, i.e. no display, displayed
but with error message. Had you experienced this problem before?

Finally, restart the laptop with your charger plugged to mains; then
restart the laptop and keep pressing f2 for bios. Look for diagnostic
or power management and check the status of your battery.
Are you running Windows 7 or windows 10? Hold down the windows key
letter R and type in sigverif then press enter and check it signature authenticity
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
riiab:
Pls computer experts,,im finding it difficult to connect mobile hotspot from my BlackBerry Q5 to my laptop,,although this has happened b4,,i took it to a computer engineer,,he amended it and collected a fee from me,,i told him to put me thru d settings but he refused,,pls I need your sound advice on how I can correct this so I can use my system to browse from the mobile hotspot on my phone,,

Visit blackberry website for FAQ's on internet connection with windows laptop
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
Pls computer experts,,im finding it difficult to connect mobile hotspot from my BlackBerry Q5 to my laptop,,although this has happened b4,,i took it to a computer engineer,,he amended it and collected a fee from me,,i told him to put me thru d settings but he refused,,pls I need your sound advice on how I can correct this so I can use my system to browse from the mobile hotspot on my phone
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by gingger(m): 6:22am On Nov 28, 2016
deji2009:

How do you mean by it wasn't coming up, i.e. no display, displayed
but with error message. Had you experienced this problem before?

Finally, restart the laptop with your charger plugged to mains; then
restart the laptop and keep pressing f2 for bios. Look for diagnostic
or power management and check the status of your battery.
Are you running Windows 7 or windows 10? Hold down the windows key
letter R and type in sigverif then press enter and check it signature authenticity

It doesn't power up at all.. But with power supply it comes up.. once u unplug the charger, it goes off.. .
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 6:42am On Nov 28, 2016
gingger:

It doesn't power up at all.. But with power supply it comes up.. once u unplug the charger, it goes off.. .
Are you sure your battery is ok
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by gingger(m): 6:58am On Nov 28, 2016
horllamy:

Are you sure your battery is ok

That's wat am suspecting.. But I used all thru d day..
That's y am surprised
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 28, 2016
frankyskyboi:
Pls computer experts,,im finding it difficult to connect mobile hotspot from my BlackBerry Q5 to my laptop,,although this has happened b4,,i took it to a computer engineer,,he amended it and collected a fee from me,,i told him to put me thru d settings but he refused,,pls I need your sound advice on how I can correct this so I can use my system to browse from the mobile hotspot on my phone
pls I need urgent answers
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 8:26am On Nov 28, 2016
Milo96:
Gentlemen and ladies,... ma hp envy m6, runing window 8...does not recognized fone when it's plugged via usb....it show charging bt does not read d data on the fone to d system....have tested various USB cord n fone.....stil show same tin....pls guru save a soul

What phone is that ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 10:39am On Nov 28, 2016
gingger:

That's wat am suspecting.. But I used all thru d day..
That's y am surprised

Change the battery first
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by silverprince413(m): 11:20am On Nov 28, 2016
my pc start showing scrambled colours, i need possible solution to the problem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.