Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1260267 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Bubblefairy(f): 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Budget about 8K for a 4GB RAM

Okay, lemme get a very good trampoline to cover the desktop so that it will not gather dust while im busy budgeting the 8k.
Thanks alot, your help has been invaluable.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Bubblefairy(f): 9:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Do you have a Windows 7 system disc or iso file? If you do, I would suggest you format the system and activate Windows the activator way....

Okayyyyy!! Will seriously try that ASAP. Thanks alot.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tsound(m): 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2017
Format again
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tsound(m): 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
Use win 7 Activator
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Lexusgs430: 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
Bubblefairy:

Okay, lemme get a very good trampoline to cover the desktop so that it will not gather dust while im busy budgeting the 8k.
Thanks alot, your help has been invaluable.

Is it a desktop or laptop? If desktop, RAM's are cheaper....
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by naughtylagosguy(m): 11:43am On Jan 08, 2017
Hello, please help me with my Windows 10. I'm having troubles connecting to wireless networks. The wifi will see lists of available wireless networks but whenever I try to connect to any wireless network even after putting in the password, it says unable to connect to this network. If it's a new network, I might be able to connect to it for the first time but I won't be able to make subsequent connections to it.

I've browsed online for solution and I've done everything possible but it's still not connecting to wireless.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by temtop005(m): 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
Good afteernoon and happy sunday,pls av tried to install AVG antivirus on my acer but its always giving me installation error with error code 0XE001D012,pls is their a way out and if this type of problem has been solved here before ps give me the page number. thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by kelvincoke(m): 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
[quote author=skydancer post=4246779]Just post any problems you are having with your pc here. The more software related, the better. smiley

If you're having virus, worms or any other malware problems. Try scanning your PC with RoboSAM first.

Edit:
Sometimes, I may reply to your post but the spam bot will hide it, if it happens that others here cannot solve your problem, you can contact me by mail at relaxtuners at gmail dot com.

Good Luck

how can i recover my documents from a crashed hard drive... i now turn the crashed HDD to external but i cant access my files on it,maybe because i password or so..because i got a new one nd i used dat inside d system but d previouse one is not showing me my saved documents..
thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Bubblefairy(f): 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Is it a desktop or laptop? If desktop, RAM's are cheaper....

Its a desktop ohhh
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by good188(m): 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2017
tsound:
Use win 7 Activator
please send me the link ,i have download many activator no one work for me
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by superfelix: 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2017
superfelix:
Pls, all... this Desktop was formatted and I got a Driver Pack to drive it.... but there is this sound driver doesn't Update/drive sha... Den I proceed to download it directly frm d computr(i clicked on my computer, den manage blah blah and clicked on the Highlighted driver dat wasnt installed)but i cnt download it either...wat i get is that "i cnt install dis software" ... pics attached.... Pls, any Solution...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 6:31am On Jan 09, 2017
[quote author=kelvincoke post=52637912][/quote] If you are in Lagos, I can help you do the recovery. contact me via 08164685979.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by illusionsbyafo(m): 7:12am On Jan 09, 2017
My laptop is not loading past the dell logo...after the logo,it goes blank with the backlight on...please help..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 10:37am On Jan 09, 2017
illusionsbyafo:
My laptop is not loading past the dell logo...after the logo,it goes blank with the backlight on...please help..
Most likely your hard drive is having issues or it has shifted from its position.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by superfelix: 11:08am On Jan 09, 2017
superfelix:
Pls, all... this Desktop was formatted and I got a Driver Pack to drive it.... but there is this sound driver doesn't Update/drive sha... Den I proceed to download it directly frm d computr(i clicked on my computer, den manage blah blah and clicked on the Highlighted driver dat wasnt installed)but i cnt download it either...wat i get is that "i cnt install dis software" ... pics attached.... Pls, any Solution...
cc sotall, where else can i download d Driver.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Lexusgs430: 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
illusionsbyafo:

1. Restart the laptop and start tapping the F2 key at the Dell logo for enter the BIOS.
2. Navigate to the “Advanced” menu.
3. Change the SATA operation/selection in BIOS from Intel Smart Response to AHCI.
4. Press F10 to save changes and exit.
5. Reboot the system.
6. Go back into the BIOS by tapping the F2 key and change the SATA operation/selection in BIOS from AHCI to Intel Smart Response.
7. Save changes and exit by pressing the F10 key.
8. Reboot the system and it should boot normally into Windows.

If all this fails, reinstalling your operating system is the best way forward.............................
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Timilehin3(m): 8:32am On Jan 11, 2017
Good morning friends. pls, 2 of the USB port of my laptop isn't working anymore. what can I do?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by wiseone28: 11:05am On Jan 11, 2017
Pls my mouse pointer is always shaking whenever my laptop is charging but works well on battery...any solution?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
wiseone28:
Pls my mouse pointer is always shaking whenever my laptop is charging but works well on battery...any solution?

Bro ur charger Is not compatible with ur system try to use another charger
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2017
I just got a HP Compaq presario cq61 and it started freezing after a while... Ran a hard disc test n it passed, formatted it once still the same problem. Someone should please help me oh. Thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ify84(m): 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2017
My Dell latitude D 610 do not show on a projector. What could be the problem.?

Someone said I could try the other port I circled red, because my vga port maybe bad...

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
Gbadegesin19:
I just got a HP Compaq presario cq61 and it started freezing after a while... Ran a hard disc test n it passed, formatted it once still the same problem. Someone should please help me oh. Thanks.

Try to change the hard disk first
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
horllamy:

Try to change the hard disk first

Alright, thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by damizy(m): 7:53pm On Jan 11, 2017
hi ......... i have an hp650 laptop that keeps hanging anytime i wanna do serious research via the internet ... please what could be the cause n the remedy please . thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by willian10: 12:58am On Jan 12, 2017
My HP windows 8 doesn't discover Bluetooth device
Someone should help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 8:14am On Jan 12, 2017
willian10:
My HP windows 8 doesn't discover Bluetooth device
Someone should help
if it has Bluetooth and it isn't working, then drive it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by willian10: 9:19am On Jan 12, 2017
sotall:
if it has Bluetooth and it isn't working, then drive it.
I did bro, many types of drive yet e no work
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:08am On Jan 12, 2017
Am nt any way near lagos now.... I have this prb with mY Pavillion Dv6000... It keeps on tell me

"BOOT DEVICE NOT FOUND" (3FO)...

Sometimes it will boot normal.... I loaded it Windows 10... I have changed the Hardisk Connector cable the prb still persist..Sometime when it boots oN...it freezes...pls wat could be this prb?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by graphicicon(m): 10:15am On Jan 12, 2017
@Sotal, (1) can i burn recovery file saved on flash drive on a CD, if yes should i make it bootable?,
(2) i want to format my window 8 laptop, but what i want to do is that after formatting, then install the necesary drivers, then run window update to make sure that the window is fully updated before creating either recovery drive or window image, so that any time i have problem with my laptop i will just run the recovery disk created even i will loose programs installed its ok, but i dont want to loose my personal files, pls i want u to guide me on this....
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 11:24am On Jan 12, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
Am nt any way near lagos now.... I have this prb with mY Pavillion Dv6000... It keeps on tell me

"BOOT DEVICE NOT FOUND" (3FO)...

Sometimes it will boot normal.... I loaded it Windows 10... I have changed the Hardisk Connector cable the prb still persist..Sometime when it boots oN...it freezes...pls wat could be this prb?

Possibly ur hard disk may need to be replace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.