Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:41 PM

Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. (5068 Views)

Sanusi: Zamfara Started Sharia In Nigeria, Today It Has The Highest Poverty Rate / Zamfara To Implement Full Sharia ....gov / Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by ShinnBet: 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
Let them have their sharia .

They have now resorted to using sharia agents like the Hisbah to subvert the constitution on state police.

I say let them have sharia not in parts but in full like what transpires in places like Saudi Arabia.

They should be made to know that having full sharia will come with its own negative consequences.

For example, full sharia does not allow for commercial banks.

If they want full sharia law in the north then the CBN must as a matter of urgency withdraw all operational banking liscences from the north other than Sukkot Sharia banks.

Since sharia also forbids the consumption and retailing of alchohol , then the northern sharia states should also not partake in alchohol Vat and excersise duties henceforth.

Not stopping at that, since they want full sharia law in the north, then they should ban the religious activities of other non Muslims. Churches should be banned as well as bibles and other Christian paraphernalia. The sharia caliphate of northern Nigeria should also ban non Muslims from their domain in the event that these infidels may corrupt the system. So with that, Christian corpers should not be posted to sharia north. Let them use their own Muslim Arabic studies graduates as part time teachers.

And since sharia law will become supreme in the northern sharia caliphate, I believe there is no need for the secular Nigerian police. The Hisbah brigade should henceforth take over all policing activities in the sharia north. The same also should apply for the closing down of all conventional courts. Let the sharia court become supreme since its law is supreme.

This will go a long way in establishing the utopic sharia enclave they have always wanted and also have all Christians vacate the north for the Ummah.

Bearing this in mind that for every action there is a reactionary event, I also suggest that Christian majority states in the south should also pass legislation banning the activities of Muslims in their various states.

Since the north wants apartheid we should gladly give it to them.

They have been using their sharia aggigtation as blackmail on Christians in their region. Henceforth they should go full sharia and from there face the consequences of their actions.

The north should not be allowed to have their cake and eat it anymore.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by lekkie073(m): 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
sharia law is a curse..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by excellencyabia1: 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
Let us evaluate well on what we are asking for.

1 Like

Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by 08xtr3r: 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
Culled:

On October 2nd, 2014 edition of Pointblanknews Magazine, Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo, a prominent Fulani leader from Kano, said the following words
when I say that the presidency must come to the North next year, I am referring to the Hausa-Fulani core North and not any Northern Christian or Muslim minority tribe.  The Christians in the North, such as the Berom, the Tiv, the Kataf, the Jaba, the Zuru, the Sayyawa, the Bachama, the Jukun, the Idoma and all the others are nothing and the muslim minorities in the North, including the Kanuri, the Nupe, the Igbira, the Babur, the Shuwa Arabs, the Marghur and all the others know that when we are talking about leadership in the North and in Nigeria, Allah has given it to us, the Hausa-Fulani.  They can grumble, moan and groan as much as they want but each time they go into their bedrooms to meet their wives and each time they get on their prayer mats to begin their prayers, it is we the Fulani that they think of, that they fear, that they bow to and that they pray for.
Some of them are even ready to give us their wives and daughters for one night’s sport and pleasure. They owe us everything. This is because we gave them Islam through the great Jihad waged by our father, the great Usuman Dan Fodio.

We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran. In return for the good works of our forefathers, Allah, through the British, gave us Nigeria to rule and to do with as we please. Since 1960 we have been doing that and we intend to continue. 
No Goodluck or anyone else will stop us from taking back our power next year. We will kill, maim, destroy and turn this country into Africa’s biggest war zone and refugee camp if they try it.

Many say we are behind Boko Haram. My answer is what do you expect? We do not have economic power or intellectual power. All we have is political power and they want to take even that from us.
We must fight and we will fight back in order to keep it. They have brought in the infidels from America and the pigs from Israel to help them but they will fail. The war has just begun, the Mujahedeen are more than ready and by Allah we shall win.
If they don’t want an ISIS in Nigeria then they must give us back the presidency and our political power. Their soldiers are killing our warriors and our people every day but mark this: even if it takes one hundred years, we will have our revenge.

Every Fulani man that they kill is a debt that will be repaid, even if it takes 100 years. The Fulani have very long memories”. 

President Muhammadu Buhari himself in 2013 when he said that if what happened in 2011 during the presidential elections happens again in 2015 and he ends up losing to President Goodluck Jonathan, who happens to be a southern christian, “the dog and the baboon will both be soaked in blood”. 

Another Elder statesman of the North, Alhaji Lawal Kaita, said, before the presidential election in 2011, that “power must return to the North otherwise we (meaning northerners) would make the country ungovernable”. Jonathan went ahead to win the election and Lawal Kaita and co. went ahead to honour their word: from 2011 till 2015, making the country ungovernable they certainly did. 

These are shocking and deeply troubling utterances from these Fulani leaders and the implications of their threat-filled words are self-evident. They need no further analysis or explanation here.
They are using the Fulani herdsmen as a standing army. They are highly protected by the government in power

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by ShinnBet: 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
excellencyabia1:
Let us evaluate well on what we are asking for.

Prior to 1966, the core north was a sharia enclave operating full sharia.

During the 1979 constitutional draft, the Muslim Student Society at the ABU campus, Zaria which included such characters like the current Amir of Kano, went on a violent riot burning and destroying school properties and also attacking other non Muslim students. Their demands was simply that sharia law must be included in the constitutional draft.

Today, Sanusi and his fellow radical MSS members are in high ranking positions of authority and power.

I see no reason why they should not declare full Sharia law in their region and ask non Muslims to vacate their respective states.

Let them use their gregarious tactics to bully the national assembly to make sharia law supreme in the north.

Let's see from where that will take their already dead and backward region .

8 Likes

Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
No it should NOT happen.

ShinnBet:

Relax.

Biafra must not come first always like in 1967.

Let them declare their own sharia utopia and see where it will take them.
Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by ShinnBet: 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
SmartChoices:
No it should NOT happen.

Are you a northerner or in the north?

They want sharia law so let them have it in full and not in bits.

Let them declare the age of maturity for women at 9yrs old and treat their women as cattle.

That is how they want it. They should operate full sharia or nothing in their north henceforth.

6 Likes

Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by excellencyabia1: 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
ShinnBet:

Prior to 1966, the core north was a sharia enclave operating full sharia.

During the 1979 constitutional draft, the Muslim Student Society at the ABU campus, Zaria which included such characters like the current Amir of Kano, went on a violent riot burning and destroying school properties and also attacking other non Muslim students. Their demands was simply that sharia law must be included in the constitutional draft.

Today, Sanusi and his fellow radical MSS members are in high ranking positions of authority and power.

I see no reason why they should not declare full Sharia law in their region and ask non Muslims to vacate their respective states.

Let them use their gregarious tactics to bully the national assembly to make sharia law supreme in the north.

Let's see from where that will take their already dead and backward region .
if they make sharia law supreme that means that nigeria has divided. Which they can't do now because they are using the nigeria budget to develop their enclave. Besides i some how blame most of south representatives up their because if they are really representing us as the north are advocating for their agenda, they will be doing the same.
Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by ShinnBet: 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
excellencyabia1:
if they make sharia law supreme that means that nigeria has divided. Which they can't do now because they are using the nigeria budget to develop their enclave. Besides i some how blame most of south representatives up their because if they are really representing us as the north are advocating for their agenda, they will be doing the same.

It didn't take national assembly members from the north to declare Sharia in some states. This was done purely by their governors back then like Yerima.

What stops Bayelsa from enacting anti sharia laws like what el Rufai is doing with his anti Christian bill?

The north's continued foolishness must be met with equal foolishness by the south.

Ban the construction of all new mosques and also ban the Muslim call to prayer.

Let the Muslims face persecution for once and see how it is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by ShinnBet: 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by Omololu007(m): 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
Nigeria is a useless country,by 2030,we will still be talking about Nigeria not having 24/7 power,good roads,security etc...

2 Likes

Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by Sctests: 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
The likes of fulanimafia, passingshot and co will run 440 from this thread. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by ShinnBet: 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sctests:
The likes of fulanimafia, passingshot and co will run 440 from this thread. grin

They have been using sharia for show and politics .

Make them practice am in full dem no go fit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by Omololu007(m): 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
ShinnBet:

Maybe in your one Nijeriya only.

But in Niger Delta and Biafra republic we won't have that problem
there might be republic of ibo land,but there will be nothing like Niger delta republic.what are the step your leaders are taking,to make sure you guys achieve this biafra republic?
Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by ShinnBet: 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
Omololu007:
see this fool!sh parasite,how are you contributing to the Nigerian economy motherfucver...you fool!sh !diot just sit in your village n keep screaming our oil.how many barrel of oil is your father compound producing per day motherfvcker,you n your poverty ruin family don't contribute anything.daft I'd!ot

E pain am.

Better go restart cocoa farming

Parasitic yeast.

No more free oyel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by Omololu007(m): 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
ShinnBet:

E pain am.

Better go restart cocoa farming

Parasitic yeast.

No more free oyel
abi o ti pain me ni,,,why will it pain me? When I know you have no oil,the oil in the Niger delta,which ondo,abia and imo is part of,belong to the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by ShinnBet: 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
Omololu007:
abi o ti pain me ni,,,why will it pain me? When I know you have no oil,the oil in the Niger delta,which ondo,abia and imo is part of,belong to the federal republic of Nigeria.

See ultra nationalist all because of free oyel

Lazy taju better go back to cocoa

4 Likes

Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by Omololu007(m): 4:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
ShinnBet:

See ultra nationalist all because of free oyel

Lazy taju better go back to cocoa
boy you are not making sense jawe,you now sound daft and very stup!d grin....I don't give a dam about fool!sh urohobo,if you fool!sh lazy !diot wanna leave Nigeria,I don't give a fuvck about it.

1 Like

Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by ShinnBet: 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
Omololu007:
boy you are not making sense jawe,you now sound daft and very stup!d grin....I don't give a dam about fool!sh urohobo,if you fool!sh lazy !diot wanna leave Nigeria,I don't give a fuvck about it.

That's not what you were crying over before...

Lolz keep changing mouth and the sooner you come to the realization that we hate your asses in the Niger delta more than you hate the igbos the better of you will be.

7 Likes

Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by MyGeneration(m): 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
I support Sharia for North.
All the northern states.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by Omololu007(m): 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
ShinnBet:

That's not what you were crying over before...

Lolz keep changing mouth and the sooner you come to the realization that we hate your asses in the Niger delta more than you hate the igbos the better of you will be.
see this mad urogobo boy,you must be the biggest foo! For you to think I give a dam Whether Nigeria exist or not grin.but now that Nigeria is still existing,the oil in delta state,belong to every Nigerians,just the way the oil in ondo belong to every Nigerians
Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by highpriest4: 5:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
Omololu007:
of course, "the oil in bayelsa belongs zamfara state" after all our fathers lead by jasper adaka boro fought and died just to cede 90% oil wells to core north and 2 middle beltans used in enslaving us.

#sharia4northwestandnortheastonly

1 Like

Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by highpriest4: 5:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
MyGeneration:
I support Sharia for North.
All the northwest and north east states.
Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by aventura: 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
Interesting
Re: Why We Must All Support Full Sharia In The North. by aventura: 6:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
ShinnBet:

Are you a northerner or in the north?

They want sharia law so let them have it in full and not in bits.

Let them declare the age of maturity for women at 9yrs old and treat their women as cattle.

That is how they want it. They should operate full sharia or nothing in their north henceforth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$9.6bn UK Judgment Would Be Set Aside – Lai Mohammed / See The New Nickname Given To Tinubu That Is Trending / Pastor Paul Eneche Replies APC On Arrest Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.