Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. (396608 Views)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba / Stole My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by edwife(f): 10:01am On Apr 01, 2016
YIPEEE!

TiffanyJ is back! Thank you darling for coming back,will be reading in my leisure time. kiss

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by sammyendowed(m): 10:06am On Apr 01, 2016
1LadySule:
It's my Birthday today( 1st April) Tiffany J, please post something extra, extra for me. cheesy . Thank you. grin . Beautiful start to my day.

Happy birthday to you.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by toykathy(f): 10:35am On Apr 01, 2016
Tiffanyj thz for bringing me back to NL after a whole year. Love u loads sweetheart

In other news, #Maureen must capture Jake z heart ♥ #
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by hassan747(m): 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
Come back here, "tiff" oya i need more!
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Bibyken(f): 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
Aunty Tiff thanks so much for this story....I know it's going to be captivating and interesting like the others! more ink to ur pen!
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Fijumokesayo(f): 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
Maureen is already in love with the handsome Jake, I wonder how they are going to cope... Welcome back Tiff
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Ikdbabie(f): 6:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
Nice. Following till the very end.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by pweetyyetty(f): 11:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
yeap! here comes the tym to commend my Darling TiffanyJ,wanna deactivate ghost mode right now,in fact am a thief,imagine reading someone's 3writesup without saying "hi" not to talk of commenting,sorry for that anyway.I came across ur "Deceitful couple"and that led me to "Reluctant Bride" and "A Man To Call Her Own".I made sure I read the piece wt full concentration cos I can afford to miss any of it.Madam u a gifted and talented person in this aspect or better to say wonderfully endowed,ur work has inspired me and I so much like ur style of writing, ur work made me realise procrastination is not good,av got to think and start what I had like doing since hoping one day I will be like u guys(writers),wanna make u my role model if u wouldn't mind and one thing I know for is that we are the Wole Soyinka of our own generation.......to cap my story up U RE THE BEST kip the good work cos sky is ur starting point......jah bless...........less I forget still following "Tamer" up bumper2bumper

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Peterjezy(f): 10:47am On Apr 02, 2016
Am on with you my dear TiffanyJ, please keep it coming.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by oreoluwatolulop(f): 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2016
Well done tiff more grease to your elbow
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by ebysandra(f): 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
TiffanyJ welcome.Continue with your good works
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Jjrhymez(m): 11:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
oya i don show finally. nice intro tiffany. nice one. all this big heads have occupied front front row but my looking glass get reflector.

for the headlines MY BUMPER JUST GLUED TIFFANY'S BUMPER. ( EVERLY FOLLOWING)
if i dont follow tiffanys stories, who will?

in other news* make i no talk am now before toykathy talk say i don carry trouble show again.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Sadyflame(f): 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
Tank u tiffany u are the best
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by toykathy(f): 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
Jjrhymez:
oya i don show finally. nice intro tiffany. nice one. all this big heads have occupied front front row but my looking glass get reflector.

for the headlines MY BUMPER JUST GLUED TIFFANY'S BUMPER. ( EVERLY FOLLOWING)
if i dont follow tiffanys stories, who will?

in other news* make i no talk am now before toykathy talk say i don carry trouble show again.

Lol before nko? International cause trouble. We missed u bro, hope u re gwed?
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by kayceerilyn(f): 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
toykathy:

Hi ma....
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Sadyflame(f): 9:30am On Apr 04, 2016
Nice one ma, tiff u are the best
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Peterdrumz(m): 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
Nice one i have been following your story more grace to you dear
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Jjrhymez(m): 7:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
toykathy:

lol
trouble knoweth trouble. i dey kakaraka
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 11:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
I am sincerely apologizing for not making any update for the past few days. This is so because I was unavoidably absent. My updates shall start coming tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Slendercutie(f): 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
TiffanyJ:
I am sincerely apologizing for not making any update for the past few days. This is so because I was unavoidably absent. My updates shall start coming tomorrow
Thank you Tiff. You are the best.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by toykathy(f): 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
kayceerilyn:
Hi ma....
Gifta how are you doing?
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Adasun(m): 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
hassan747:
attention this my first comments on nairaland nice story yau have here. na Kali tins with my cold zobo make eny body no near my sit or else hmm.
why u 2 da lie like this?

Are u nt thesame hassan who changed tiffany's mind when she stop updating in DECIETFUL COUPLE because of plagiarist?

TiffanyJ is this not oga Hassan.cheesy cheesy
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by hassan85(m): 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
Adasun:

Are u nt thesame hassan who changed tiffany's mind when she stop updating in DECIETFUL COUPLE because of plagiarist?

Adasun see me here o. 'the original' I was a bit surprised wen I saw dt guys first comment here. I was like wen did i wrote ds comment till I checked again. Take not I'm Hassan85 and he is hassan747. "the new Hassan here.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 6:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
The Lagos NYSC Orientation camp was located in Iyana Ipaja. The camp was usually regarded as NYSC camp Iyana. Ipaja. The camp can only accommodate two thousand five hundred corp members to two thousand seven hundred corp members. Because of the size of the camp, there were just two big hostels. One of the hostels for the male corpers and the other for the females, respectfully.
Maureen walked briskly to her hostel from the evening parade, very tired. She hastily got rid of her clothes, took a bath, wore her night dress and climbed into her bed. She took a glimpsed at her phone, the time was 7: 55pm. She hated being here. Her phone rung and she hastily picked it,
'Hello?'
'Madam so you don't miss us at all?'
'Of course I miss you Mich'
'You do?'
'Sure'
'You promised to call your nephews and niece last evening'
'Sorry Mich, my phone got seized by my platoon commander. I just retrieved it'
'Why did he seized your phone?'
'It rung on parade ground'
'We've talked about this Maureen. You know better than to...'
'I know that already. Give. The phone to the kids'
'They are not here. They all went to spend the week with Tara'
'What? Won't they be a burden to her?'
'She insisted'
There was a pause. Maureen sighed and asked,
'How far with my posting? We have just three days left in this camp and I don't want any surprises'
'We are working on it Maureen', Mich said a bit quickly. She didn't know how to tell Maureen that neither Justin nor Jake wanted to help her. None of them wanted to be saddled with a 'she devil', as they both called her but Mich also happened to know that Maureen had turned over a new leaf. She was not the annoying, self centered lady Mich had met three years ago.
Its just that, Justin and Jake had refused to believe her, Tara and Linda.
'By the way Mich, I made a friend, her name is Kemi. I trust you to make sure kemi and I are posted to the same company for our primary assignment'
'I will try my best'
'Please do. I shall ring Tara and speak with my niece and nephew'
'Okay then. Goodnight Corper'
'Tell Joel to send me some money'
'Why not ring him? After all, he is your brother'
'You know he won't listen to me. You are his wife and he loves you, he listens to you'
'You are his only sibling Maureen, he loves you. By the way, you were paid your first allowance a few days ago. What did you do with it?'
'I needed a new perfume, cream, shoes , some toiletries'
'Come on, Maureen, what in the hell do you need a shoe for? I remembered you packed five pairs of my shoes, without my permission'
'Aren't we suppose to be sisters?'
'You should have told me'
'Please don't change the topic. I need some money'
'Sorry Maureen, I wish I can help but you already know I don't work. I am still in school. I don't have money to give you and you know Joel is trying to pay my father the loan he collected from him. We are cutting down on our expenses'
'Your family are millionaires. You brothers would give you any thing you asked of them. They love you that much'
'Are you suggesting I beg Justin or Jordan for money to give you?'
'Yes, my one and only Mich'
'I'm sorry. I won't begged them for money. I don't want them to think that Joel is incapable of taking care of me'
'Ask Tara'
'The hell no and good night to you'
'Bad night to you Mich'
'I kept saying you are now a changed lady but I guess I am wrong'
'I am changed. I don't hate you anymore'
Mich hung the phone on Maureen. Maureen sighed. In three days, she would be out of this camp and her journey to meeting Jake Joseph would begin.

Jake Jason at that moment was in bed, with his latest conquest. She laid in his arms sleeping like a baby. He Spared a glance at the beautiful woman sleeping and knew his time with her had finally came to an end.
Ada was now a boredom to him and he needed a new distraction.

In all of Jake's life, he was yet to meet that one woman who sets his blood on fire. He had s.x with women to help him wear away his agony. if only he would meet a lady capable of satisfying his inner needs. Jake often wondered if he was different from other men. He kept only a friend, Lawrence. Lawrence had met and fallen in love with Claudia, Henry his brother, had fallen in love with Linda and were blessed with two wonderful kids. Look at Jordan, a womanizer, he too had married Tara.

'What about me?', he thought aloud.
Henry had asked him what the problem was, the last time he had visited Lagos
'Tell me Jake, do you have a lady friend at all?'
'Why do you care to know?'
'I am your brother, you are thirty-five and you are yet to introduce to me a girl. Are you all right at all?'
'I'm okay'
'You know you can confide in me. I am your brother. I will help you in whatever way I can'
'I said I am fine'
'Then why don't you. Come home? Daisy and Miracle hardly even know you. Linda thinks you don't like her'
'We both know I love your wife', Jake had retorted.
'Are you gay?'
'I'm not'
'Good, now I am relieve. Do you have a lover?', Henry had asked him.
'I won't answer you'
'Linda thinks you are still a virgin, you know'
'I'm not'
'If its about father and mother, you should know that...'
'Its not'
'Jake, I am your brother. You can talk to me any time or day you wish to. Even at midnight, linda would understand'
'Okay, big bro', he had answered.

No one knew that Jake had an intensive high level of sex drive. No woman matched his needs. He didn't believe he was an addict. He believed he was just not lucky to meet his Match. Because he didn't want his family to find out, he had stayed away from home and had slept with many women, even call girls, in his search.
He had a problem, once he slept with a lady, a month is enough to get tired of her. When such happened, the lady in question would easily be discarded and the search for another would begin. Only Lawrence knew that.
Jake left the bed, had a bath and wore his clothes. He left some money on the bed for the sleeping lady and walked out. He had a lot to do the next day.
Linda, Tara and Mich had made it clear to him that he won't be forgiven, should their spoilt brat end up in a rural area for her primary assignment. These three women had power, he knew. They were all his sisters and their husbands won't take it likely with him, should he make them sad. He walked out of the hotel, boarded his car and made a call to Linda.
'What do you want'
'To speak with my in-law'
'So now you know we are related?'
'Linda'
'I heard that the Lagos state cordinator is Lawrence's brother-in-law. All you need do is make sure Maureen is posted to a good company'
'I will help, on one condition'
'What?'
'I don't have to ever meet her and she isn't gonna work with me. I just can't stand her. She will be posted to another company within Lagos'
'Okay. Expect Mich's call tomorrow, she will send you Maureen's detail'
'Why are you all helping the brat?'
''Despite the fact that she is spoilt, she is also family and family always comes first. You don't just know that'
'Okay linda, got to go'
'Night Jake'
'Night Linda.

A day before they were to leave camp, Mich rung maureen and informed her that she and Kemi had been posted to serve at the Guaranty Trust Bank, Herbert Macurlay street, Lagos.
'Hope the place is good?', she asked mich.
'Tara, Linda and I pulled a lot of strings for you. And your friend. The least you can do for us is to say 'thank you'
'Okay'
'I don't care for your thanks Maureen, but please, do not forget to ring Tara and Linda'
'I will'
Maureen pressed the end button and turned to Kemi, who was busy parking her suitcases.
'Guess what?'
'We've been posted to GT bank, yaba'
'Who told you that?'
'My sister-in-law just rung'
'But our platoon officer said that the state cordinator is very strict about us going to the class-rooms'
'Tomorrow will tell us the truth. I know mich won't lie to me'
'You are lying'
'Shall we place a bet of #2000?', Maureen asked
'No, #5000'
The next day, after their passing out parade, the two ladies collected their posting letters and discovered they were all posted to GT bank. Kemi was beside herself with joy.
'How did you do it Maureen?'
'I told you, I happened to know a lot of powerful people. Don't just forget my 5k'
'ah, can't you just forfeit it?'
'No'
They walked back to the hostel and came back with their suitcases.
'Maureen, we are both strangers in Lagos. How would we find our way to Yaba?'
'Worry not, Mich promised to take care of it'
'How?'
'Someone is coming to pick us up'
'You mean your boyfriend?'
'No, my brother-in-law. Today, you shall meet him and Sarah'
'Who is Sarah?'
'His wife'
At the gate, Justin was waiting for them in his jeep. He smiled when he saw her
'You've emaciated, Maureen'
'I should'
'Good morning', Kemi greeted.
'Morning. Maureen who is she?'
'My friend, mich told you about her?'
'Yes. Hop in ladies. We have a lot to do. You've got to report and get your letters of acceptance'
'I have no where to spend the night', kemi wailed.
'Don't worry, you can stay at my house while you sort yourselves out'
'Really?'
'Sure, my sister will have my head if I don't help Maureen'
Maureen laughed and boarded the car.
'Finally, Jake, I waited three years for this opportunity. Let the game begin', she said to herself.
'What did you say?', kemi asked
'Nothing', she retorted.
'Ah, justin, I heard Jake lives here. Where is his abode?'
Justin gripped the steering, Jake had confided in him that he hated Maureen and didn't want to even meet her. He called her 'the brat'
'Somewhere around Ikoyi'
'Okay'
First thing first, she needed to go shopping. Jake must never know she is Joel's sister. He wouldn't dare have a relationship with her for fear of Tara, Linda and Mich. Not to talk of Joel.
the best laid plan takes time and great risks, it takes sacrifices and she was willing to take her chances.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
Adasun:

This is another Hassan. I do not know him
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by pweetyyetty(f): 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
wow!!! I love this,kip it rolling madam

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Ashiat39(f): 11:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
*panting* I caught up at last.
Thaank u madam T, i'm really enjoying dis story

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 11:22am On Apr 06, 2016
pweetyyetty:
wow!!! I love this,kip it rolling madam
Thank you for reading.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 11:25am On Apr 06, 2016
Ashiat39:
*panting* I caught up at last.

Thaank u madam T, i'm really enjoying dis story
I'm glad you are. Thanks for reading

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by aprilwise(m): 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
Nice one. first impression is the last impression. Maureen has a lot to deal with cos of her bad behavior.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Jjrhymez(m): 8:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
tiffany!!!
oshe pupo, this post is for the days you were unavoidably absent.
TODAY POST NKWO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Adasun(m): 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
hassan85:
Adasun see me here o. 'the original' I was a bit surprised wen I saw dt guys first comment here. I was like wen did i wrote ds comment till I checked again. Take not I'm Hassan85 and he is hassan747. "the new Hassan here.
my guy no vex,wrong identity jooor!cheesy cheesy.

Inshort da difference da clear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply)

Meant To Be / When Love Speaks / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.