Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. (396715 Views)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba / Stole My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
Maureen was dressed in a short blue dress and yellow shoes. She picked her handbag and turned to Kemi who was lying on the big bed they shared.
'How do I look?'
'Ravishing', kemi replied sarcastically.
'Good, I might be late so don't wait up'
'Aren't you tired from today's work?'
Maureen blink. She was tired but she couldn't stay here. She needed to go partying. The two girls, with the help of Justin had rented a self contained flat in yaba. The bank had promised them the sum of twenty-five thousand naira monthly. The bank manager had been so nice to them that Maureen wondered if Mich knew the man. Well, it wasn't her place to ask. It was already two months that they left camp. The two had settled down to the busy life of Lagos.
The two ladies had spent the previous months jumping from one club to the other. Dancing, drinking to stupor and returning late at night. They were like children whose parents had always held prisoners and suddenly they were free.
'Maureen, you need to stop this madness'
'No'
'Maureen, last month, we drank to stupor and couldn't go to work. Mr John was really disappointed'
'Is that why you stopped coming with me to the clubs except fridays and saturdays?'
'Yes. The fact that your sister-in-law talked him into allowing us to serve at the bank doesn't mean we should abuse this opportunity'
'I don't care', maureen spite out.
'Well, I do. You seem to have your sister-in-law by your side, taking care of you and sending you money behind your brother's back. I'm so sure she would make sure you got a job on a platter of gold after service. Lucky you Maureen. I am the first child of my parents and I have three younger ones behind me. My parents can't wait for me to get a job and help with the upkeep of the house and my younger ones fees'
'Please kemi, stop talking and get dressed. I discover a new club at ikoyi. You might meet a guy there. That your boyfriend is too poor'
'No thanks. Unlike you, I have no connections, I will make sure I work hard and maybe get retained by the bank. Opportunity comes but once, I'm not missing my chance'
'You are not a happening beb'
'Maureen, you've been combing Lagos clubs for two months. Its because of him isn't it?'
'Who?'
'Jake of course'
'I can't remember telling you his name'
'You did'
'No, I did not!'
'You were dreaming last week and you called his name in your sleep'
'Shut up'
'Oh, a soft spot isn't it? Have you stopped to ask yourself what would happen if you got abused or kidnapped on one of your outings?' Kemi asked
'You are not my parent'
'Your brother may not be happy you know'
'My brother is in spain, with Mich, enjoying their selves'
'You better stop this madness quick oh. Don't play with fire and expect not to get burnt but I have to tell you, you need to sleep. When last did you get a good seven hours night rest?'
'None of your business'
'Its my business. Your brother paid for this house. He made me promised to take care of you'
'As if I am a kid'
'You are behaving like one. You discuss everything with me but not Jake. Who is he?'
'Bye already. Off I go. Like I said, don't wait up for me'
'The truth is always bitter Maureen, but it still remains the truth', kemi angrily shouted as her friend banged the door.
Maureen snubbed her. She would not admit to Kemi that she was already tired of looking for Jake. She had combed night clubs in ikoyi searching for him to no avail. She angrily clutched her bag as she walked.
'Damn you Jake. Don't you party? Or do I have to start searching for your work out gym?', she whispered to the dark night almost in tears.
She felt like giving up but couldn't bear the agony of not having Jake. I am used to having everything I want. Why can't I have you?'
Walking a short distance, she found a cab and blindly boarded it.
'Where to?', the cab driver asked
Bacchus night club'
'You mean the one at Awolowo road, Ikoyi?'
'Yep'
'Hope you can afford it. Your money is...'
Maureen cut him short. 'Do I look poor to you. I will pay you well', she snapped.
The man kept mute and drove away.

Jake was surprised that the Bacchus night club filled up on a thursday. it has been long he visited the club. He sat down, alone at a bar and was drinking vodka, wondering why he couldn't sleep after a hard day at work.
All he intended to do was drink, drive home and sleep in his home. His brother was angry that he missed Miracle's birthday, his sister was not talking with him also for missing Elizabeth's birthday.
'Why I'm I even bothered? They are all in spain, enjoying themselves'
He quickly gulped down his drink and found himself looking at the door. Suddenly, he saw her, the lady he had once seen at club 57, about a month ago. He remembered her because she was one hell of a dancer, he didn't stay anyway, he had quickly slipped out.
Today, she seemed to have emaciated. She was a bit chubby but remembered how so flexible she was while she danced. Her face was oval in shape and her eyes big and heavy with make-up. She wasn't his type but he found himself wondering if she were as flexible in bed as she was while dancing. At the mere thought of her legs wrapped round his waist, Jake went instantly hard.
He watched her with his eyes as she clutched her small purse and began dancing. Soon, he saw her twisting her hips and winning her waist. How can a fat girl dance so well?, he wondered.
As she danced, a guy came to her and the two began dancing together without saying anything. Her purse seemed to be in her way but she wouldn't give it up. He looked on as this guy sprayed his palms on her backside. She laughed and danced. The guy removed his palms from her behind and was dancing to the rhythm of the music. Against his better judgment, Jake left his seat and went for a dance. On moving closer to her, he observed that she smelled of Dolce and Gabbana's the one for women. He wondered where the girl got money to purchase such a perfume. He had once bought it for his sister, Tara on her birthday.
She didn't see him because he appeared at her back and began dancing. He held her hips and she turned. For a full minute, she stopped dancing and stared at him with so much surprise he wondered if she saw a ghost. Jake simply kept dancing and watching her.
She recovered herself quickly and forgot her dancing partner, her attention was now fully on him as she began dancing with full vigor. As she danced, he saw her leaned closer that her bosom touched his blue polo shirt.
After dancing for about thirty minutes, she took his hands and led him to a seat.
'I need to visit the ladies', she said and with that, threw her purse on his thigh and walked away.
Jake wondered how foolish she had behaved. The lady didn't asked herself what she would do if he ran away with her belongings.
'This is Lagos', he had said quietly with a sigh.

Maureen entered the Ladies with her heart beating faster than she could have imagined. After two good months, she had met Jake. Oh thank God he didn't recognize her. She knew she must not loose him tonight. She would seduce him and free herself from her sexual hunger. A hunger she had held for over eight months.
As the years passed by, Maureen had realized that she was hungry for only one man, Jake Joseph and had stopped s.x the previous years, why? S.x no longer interest her. She wanted only one man and he was there.
Quietly, she slipped out of her tight dress and got rid of her inner wears and slipped her dress back on. Slowly, and as seductively as she could, she walked to where she left Jake. She smiled as she came closer to him but he wasn't smiling. She came to him and sat down.
'Thanks for holding my purse'
'I could have ran away with it', he told her.
'Thank you for not running', she said sheepishly.
'What is your name?'
'Maureen. You are?'
'Jake'
'Okay mr, let's dance one more time'
Jake laughed and shook his head,' you left here with a bra underneath your dress. What happened to it?'
'It was suddenly choking me I removed it'
Jake stared at her bosom. He imagined himself handling them and swore.
'Are you a student?'
'No. I work'
'Where?'
He watched her shifted uncomfortably amd knew she was lying. She was just putting up appearances. Maybe, she was even a call girl. The lady was obviously hitting on him.
'How much do you charge for an hour?'
'I begged your pardon?' She said
'Okay, I will pay you well. Hope you are good at your job?'
'Very good', she smiled
'Let's go'
'Where?'
'I'm taking you to the southern sun hotel, so no need to worry, you will be safe'
Deep down, she knew she should tell him who she was but she didn't. She followed him to the car and boarded it.
'How old are you?', he asked her as he drove.
'You should ask me if I am wearing anything underneath this dress first'
'You are kidding', he said in feign surprise.
Maureen laughed and crossed one leg over the other. Her bear thighs further set him on fire.
'Hope you will be worth my money and trouble?', he asked her
'If I'm not, don't pay me'
That statement rang a bell. A call girl won't make a statement like that. Jake dismissed his thought and drove.
At the hotel he checked them in and walked to the room. Once inside, she jumped on him and began kissing his lips.
'No, I don't kiss. Go have a bath first'
'I don't need one?'
'How many men have you slept with today?'
'None'
'Stop lying and go have a bath'
She went and for the first time in a long while, Jake Jason met a lady that was worth his money. He was intimate with her four times. She was always wiling and able. By early morning, they both fell into an exhausted sleep.

Maureen opened her eyes around 6am very tired and sore, yet happy. She heard him in the shower. He stepped out and she smiled up at him.
'He opened his wallet and remove all the money inside and threw it on the bed for her.
'I'm I worth your money?'
'You are. Unfortunately, I have to be at work this morning so I won't be staying long'
'Okay, I will just bath and dress'
'Maureen, I have a proposition for you', he told her after a long pause
'What?', she asked seductively.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2016
Jjrhymez:
tiffany!!!
oshe pupo, this post is for the days you were unavoidably absent.
TODAY POST NKWO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
It is here sir
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by chii8(f): 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
Nice one op,hmmm...mak ds gal no go turn to jake sexmate oooo,cos later later him no go gree stay wt ponmo wen im don chop taya permanent...som gals can mumu shaa

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
chii8:
Nice one op,hmmm...mak ds gal no go turn to jake sexmate oooo,cos later later him no go gree stay wt ponmo wen im don chop taya permanent...som gals can mumu shaa
Abi? We ladies sometimes dig our own graves and then later cry foul. Madam longest of time
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Ikdbabie(f): 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
Some girls sha.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Chubbiehills(f): 11:15am On Apr 07, 2016
This mureen of a girl sef..arghh

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by PricelessKenny(f): 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
nice. kudoz

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by chii8(f): 8:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
TiffanyJ:

Abi? We ladies sometimes dig our own graves and then later cry foul. Madam longest of time

Anti mi,i dey ooo,u see fuel buy?tins dey one kin one kin for here ooo,keep flags flyn jare,na una dey mak persin smmile afta ds 'changi' wahala

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by aprilwise(m): 8:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
Maureen is doing it in the wrong way acting like a call girl cos she wanna get her crush

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by crislyn(f): 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
aprilwise:
Maureen is doing it in the wrong way acting like a call girl cos she wanna get her crush
yeah..i agree with.

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by chistar01(m): 9:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
TIFFANY J!!!

3 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by mofy1(f): 12:15am On Apr 08, 2016
She should av been cool Nah and Jake will still fall for her since he like women.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Jjrhymez(m): 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
chistar01:
TIFFANY J!!!

Dey here dey shout person name o!!!
make i no talk tongue
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Bloomingbud(f): 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
TiffanyJ my fellow abusite, so good to have you back. you sure got me hooked with this series, well done.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by bibie01(f): 9:39am On Apr 09, 2016
Good to have u back TiffanyJ.

I thought maureen has changed tho but she doesn't act it she still talks to Mich anyhow. Her behaviour in general is still like the old Maureen nothing changed.

Thanks tiff for coming back.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by dollyjoy(f): 10:23am On Apr 09, 2016
Finally!

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 12:39am On Apr 10, 2016
Sorry guys, PHCN are the sole rason I couldn't update. This is day 4 of total black out around here. I managed to charge with gen just to type an update. Please bear with me
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 12:41am On Apr 10, 2016
Removed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 10, 2016
hmm, Maureen is in for it, hian! thanks TJ

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by hassan85(m): 7:25am On Apr 10, 2016
Weldon Tiff. Happy Sunday to you

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by MissMich(f): 9:56am On Apr 10, 2016
Tiff.. happy Sunday!!! more mb to ur fone... patiently waiting for a swt update.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Bibyken(f): 12:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
thanks tiff!

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by dammyluv911(f): 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
wow e swt mi no b small.well done ma

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Ann2612(f): 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
Enjoying it! Hapi Sunday tiff

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by pweetyyetty(f): 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
wow!!!so nice and interesting.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by akejujoe(f): 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
I can't imagine such foolishness from Maureen. Anyway serves her right for her past wickedness.well done ma'am Tiffany.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Ashiat39(f): 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hmmm, as if i'm watching film...
Wat goes round comes round. It is high time maureen felt her own pain also.
Thank you Madam Tiff, God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Chubbiehills(f): 8:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
Feeling pity for mureen already..pls tiff, dont let her suffer much. Nice works

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Specialbaby(f): 10:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
Tiffanyj welcome

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by pweetyyetty(f): 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
Chubbiehills:
Feeling pity for mureen already..pls tiff, dont let her suffer much. Nice works
.......abeg make she suffer and learn her lesson in a hardway,that will serve as lesson for some oda desperado out there.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Jjrhymez(m): 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
at this point, all i can say is "Chai"

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by milleymorhs(m): 12:37am On Apr 12, 2016
i'm so loving this tales tiffany how soon, will this updates come nah?i'm so loving this tales tiffany how soon, will this updates come nah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply)

Meant To Be / When Love Speaks / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.