Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. - Literature (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. (396720 Views)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba / Stole My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Maryclaire1(f): 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
Chubbiehills:

No, is not right.. but don't forget she will get to know about it.. Joel does not have a fatherly figure that he can learn from.. sometimes, he down not think before acting. he was pained, disappointed hearing the fake marriage. Remember that statement was made when Maureen was addicted to sex. he was scared too. I love you!
smiley alright dear love u too kiss...this light ish na everywhere TJ
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Maryclaire1(f): 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
queenjuli:
make una live Jake for me o! we all know that each time Jake disappears its always for a reason but because he keeps everything to him, his family don't really understand him. Maureen insisted on them getting married why she was in labour, a complicated one for that matter. okay the marriage was fake but hey she was risking her life and that of her unborn twins. shortly after that Helen shot Maureen and eventually kidnapped her and Jake later on. Maureen fell sick before they were released and was in a coma. Henry found out their marriage was fake and start pestering Jake to do the write thing now I don't know if you can marry someone in coma. Joel found out and angrily took Maureen back to his place still in coma. he refuse to allow Jake marry Maureen for real and even check on her. when she woke up Joel gave her the news and she refuse to hear Jakes out. Haba wetin him for do?
my thought exactly dear..the only time I can fault him is the when he knew who Maureen really was and he abandoned her when she was pregnant and it's not really his fault cos she deceived him.

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Chubbiehills(f): 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
EbonyQueen001:
If Jake and Maureen ends up together, I will not visit nairaland for one week. Honestly.
lolz, looking forward to that!

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Jummiia(f): 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
undecided
queenjuli:
make una live Jake for me o! we all know that each time Jake disappears its always for a reason but because he keeps everything to him, his family don't really understand him. Maureen insisted on them getting married why she was in labour, a complicated one for that matter. okay the marriage was fake but hey she was risking her life and that of her unborn twins. shortly after that Helen shot Maureen and eventually kidnapped her and Jake later on. Maureen fell sick before they were released and was in a coma. Henry found out their marriage was fake and start pestering Jake to do the write thing now I don't know if you can marry someone in coma. Joel found out and angrily took Maureen back to his place still in coma. he refuse to allow Jake marry Maureen for real and even check on her. when she woke up Joel gave her the news and she refuse to hear Jakes out. Haba wetin him for do?

so....are u saying wat Jake do is right now.??....

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
Jummiia:
undecided
so....are u saying wat Jake do is right now.??....
I am giving out reasons why he shouldn't take the blame alone

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
Maryclaire1:
my thought exactly dear..the only time I can fault him is the when he knew who Maureen really was and he abandoned her when she was pregnant and it's not really his fault cos she deceived him.
that's true
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by sheba222(f): 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
Haba wen u go update?

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by iomoge2(f): 2:10am On Jun 17, 2017
His mother n Philips sef.
They r d cause of all d confusion.

Imagine Anthony knowing hos wife faked her death n allowed it so she can follow another man.

Since they agreed to have kids...why didnt they grow to love one another....chia

Na real wa.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by BlissfulJeff(m): 6:24am On Jun 17, 2017
more updates pls

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Taduma1(f): 11:58am On Jun 18, 2017
I must commend you for these master pieces story. You're dah best. Don't even know what to say now, promise I'll comment later. Happy Sunday to you ma'am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
Removed

19 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Toyin223(f): 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
Wooooow Tank U

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by kinah(f): 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
ohhhh! tiff tank you. u are the best

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Yudeeaikay(f): 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
Thank you TiffanyJ...this is so beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
Maureen have said it all. we can now stop blaming Jake. I think Maureen has moved on for real. Jake still feel something for her but he loves Angel. I hope Victoria and Anthony will learn to accept Angel. they are hurting her and its annoying me. thanks for the update Tiff

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by cerowo(f): 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
Wowww.... wat a lengthy updates... Keep it coming tiffanyj

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Chubbiehills(f): 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
you are the best

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by harunablezin(f): 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
ohooooooooooh!...I jos can't have enough oh no! my lady tuale for u (Tiffany)

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by nabla(f): 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
[i][/i]av been on ghost mood for a while but av got to come out nd give kudos to u,u rock

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by heemah(f): 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
I'm still not a fan of Angel tho! Dunno why!! grin grin grin
Thanks for d update Tiffy!

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by splendidiva(f): 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
tanks fr D's wonderful update BT pls Unite Maureen Nd Jake step parents arnt always grt.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by princessadeola(f): 7:30am On Jun 20, 2017
me I still prefer them together Jake and Maureen. But Jake is such a coward.

3 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by darloseh(f): 9:04am On Jun 20, 2017
tanks for d update,always interesting

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by laraemi(f): 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
Please i want Jake and maureen togethrer for the sake of the kids, send Angel back to Ghana. Ghana must go o

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by shegs2009(m): 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
laraemi:
Please i want Jake and maureen togethrer for the sake of the kids, send Angel back to Ghana. Ghana must go o
can u listen to ur slf for 5 seconds...because of ur wants u send a pregnant woman back to Ghana, tank God u are not writing the story
if u are in her position... (o God I can't even think straight)
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Lolsd: 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
I am so proud of maureen ...... I think Edward is good for maureen cuz now maureen is now acting like a matured woman . jake can go with angel now .

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Saintmary(f): 11:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
Thanks Tiffanyj for these four stories. May all your dreams come true.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 9:11am On Jun 24, 2017
Removed

3 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 9:14am On Jun 24, 2017
Removed

11 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 24, 2017
very interesting. Kudos to you Tiff

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by elvi02: 9:43am On Jun 24, 2017
wow what a wonderful story tanks mama tiff

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply)

Meant To Be / When Love Speaks / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.